[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Describe your most depressing birthday memory.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 60
File: sadbirthday.jpg (281 KB, 1152x2048) Image search: [Google]
sadbirthday.jpg
281 KB, 1152x2048
Describe your most depressing birthday memory.
>>
File: 1457048474018.png (236 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1457048474018.png
236 KB, 500x281
Never had any friends at my birthdays. Stopped getting any presents in my teens, but I still got a cake.

In my 20s and I still get a cake, other than that it's just another meaningless day. My friend feels entitled to a bunch of his shit on his birthday, and if it doesn't meet his expectations he gets depressed. Honestly I'd rather not be like that.
>>
On my 18th birthday my parents tried to get me to buy a pint of beer at the pub, but I was too scared so I just walked out and left the money on the bar.
>>
>>27012654
You're an adult, friend.
>>
>>27012329
>Have bday for the last 7 years
>Spend them all alone
>>
>bullied relentlessly throughout middle school
>convinced everything's going to get better as soon as I leave and start secondary school
>don't make any friends in first year of secondary school because I'd had so much negative reinforcement that I was too anxious to talk to anyone
>14th birthday I sat completely alone on an empty table in the canteen
>afterwards locked my self in a toilet cubicle and cried solidly for the next hour

I think that was the day I accepted I was going to die alone.
>>
I don't understand why people are celebrating birthday. There is literally no reason.
>>
>>27012329
nobody ever cared about my birthday (like if they would cary any other day...). even when i was young my parents passed it just as any different day, they just shaked my hand mumbling "epybrhday" and that was all. never cared that much about but sometimes im feeling really alone during birthday since then.

my younger brother has it different though. ever since he got some friends, my parents are always eager to setup a b-day party for him and his friends. this makes me mentally hurt even more.
>>
>>27012855

This won't be any consolation I'm sure, but at least know that your classmates likely had no clue that it was your birthday.
>>
>>27012329
15th birthday my mom was having surgery for breast cancer. I came home from school alone by myself and warmed up some food she had made for me and cried for a long time.
>>
>>27012329
>have a birthday party
>invite everyone in my class
>some faggot has his party the same day in the same place
>everyone goes to his instead
>>
>>27013171

Christ anon. This is certainly the worst, especially considering how formative that age can be. Were your other birthdays okay? Did your mom beat the cancer? Sorry for asking but this is 4chan.
>>
>>27013189

Schools should teach unpopular kids to strategically mozy up to popular peers with the same birthday. The best birthday I ever had happened just because some schoolmate was throwing a party that day and he let me attend.
>>
0 notifications on faceebook
>>
>>27012329
Went to lunch with my dad and got yelled at and walked out. Then o wanted to get some Roxie's bit I don't have a connect so I went thru my sister and she made me buy here one. Then I got jammed And cuddled with my pillow pretending it was someone who gave a fuck. My dad was the only one who said happy birthday. That was my 22nd. Then on my 23rd I was at work and told one of the guys I work with it was my birthday and he just stared at me for a few seconds then kept working. I have high hopes for 24 tho.
>>
>Move into new apartment
>Birthday is the next weekend
>New roommates (a Chad/Stacy couple) insist on throwing me a birthday party to help me make new friends in the area
>Start feeling like this could be my chance out of robothood
>Party is going decently with a lot of people in our house
>Hiding my awkwardness well, drinking, smoking, coming off as just a bit shy but not totally broken
>Apartment gets warm so everyone declares it an underwear party
>Feel proud of myself for stripping down to a shirt and boxers
>Start flirting with cute drunk girl around my age
>Chad guy comes up from behind her and pulls down her panties in front of me
>Reaches between her legs and starts to finger her in front of me in the middle of my kitchen
>Unable to speak
>Other guys cheering her on as she giggles and bounces a little, riding his fingertips
>He pulls out and she tugs him towards the bedroom
>Drink heavily until I blackout alone in my room
>Hear the next morning about how the party pretty much became an orgy right after I left
>>
>>27013149
Yeah no one did but it just drove home to me how incapable I was of social interaction. This was nearly six years ago now and things still haven't really improved. All I ever usually do to celebrate my birthdays is go out for a meal with my parents and sister. I'll be lucky if this happens on my 20th considering they're starting to hate me as well.
>>
File: 1444942372190.gif (862 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1444942372190.gif
862 KB, 500x500
For my 18th birthday I got shitfaced by myself and stayed inside. My birthday is dec 31st and I live in New Orleans. It's been the same basically every year besides the drinking.
>>
On my eleventh birthday my only friend held out his foot and made me kick myself on it eleven times.
>>
>>27013357
yeah she was okay, and at that point i knew she was going to be okay, but it was just really rough. Some of my friends got together and threw me a surprise party afterwards which was really sweet.
>>
>>27013555
>at that point i knew she was going to be okay
Fucking crybaby
>>
>>27013441
Jesus christ please tell me this is just an elaborate ruse
>>
File: 1440955774337.jpg (80 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1440955774337.jpg
80 KB, 645x773
I can't point one particular birtdhday.
I cant't even remember when I stopped celebrating this day.
Funny thing about birthdays is that for years I have been spending them the same, alone in my house not doing anything special.
My life is not getting better and not getting worse and yet every next birthday seems more depressing.
It's like life is getting worse solely by the fact that more and more grains of time are passing through my fingers.
>>
I haven't celebrated my birthday for many years now. As a kid it was nice because you got presents, now it's just depressing because you know you are one year closer to dying.
>>
>>27013555

I'm glad you at least got a moment of happiness. The anon that just called you a crybaby can fuck off. Even if the prognosis is 100% okay there are still plenty of other things to worry about and >>27013564 should know that by now.

I hate you a little bit for having friends but that's okay too.
>>
File: 23tff.jpg (34 KB, 285x242) Image search: [Google]
23tff.jpg
34 KB, 285x242
>>27013525
top kekkeroni
>>
>>27013570

I wish. Even worse, because I'm a fucking mess, I tried my hardest to get in touch with her after the party, but she was obviously disinterested in me. Plus, I'd always see pictures of her on Facebook in some other guy's lap. I got about 6 months of Oneitis for her before finally shaking it and just cutting her out of my life.
>>
File: image.jpg (235 KB, 400x550) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
235 KB, 400x550
>at pizza place for birthday
>dad buys me and all my friends a pack of DBZ cards
>really wanted the gold Goku
>friend gets it in his pack
>expected him to give it to me because it was my birthday
>he doesn't
>>
>>27012329
>tfw haven't even celebrated my birthday in the past 6 years

I don't have friends.
>>
>>27013555
>Some of my friends got together and threw me a surprise party afterwards which was really sweet

reeeee
>>
My 25th and 26th both times I remember saying how depressing it was
>>
File: 1439823893467.jpg (67 KB, 680x591) Image search: [Google]
1439823893467.jpg
67 KB, 680x591
>>27013672
This is one of the best feelings.

I wanted to organize a small social gathering in a local pub for my 18th birthday but for some reason everyone except 2 guys declined. I was kinda sad but went anyway. They picked me up and drove straight past the pub to a festival 200km away where every single one of the people I asked to come was. It was a really touching experience, especially because I used to be friendless 2 years prior to this and I felt really loved.
>>
>>27013710
you may as well enjoy it while it lasts.
>>
File: Trent Rezfeels.png (62 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
Trent Rezfeels.png
62 KB, 645x773
>>27012329

17th birthday

>GF and I birthday was 18 days apart
>We celebrate hers all romantic and all that
>week and half later everything goes to shit, we break up.
>gf calls me night before my birthday, says she has a birthday planned out still and wanted to know if we could go ahead and celebrate.
>Still love her and figured this might be a chance to reconcile. The relationship unraveled randomly and it was the two person equivalent to the start of World War 1
>Show up at the restaurant she wanted to met me at
>SURPRISE
>Standing there with my gf was her whole family, my whole family, even her sister's boyfriend.
>Fucking great
>Proceed to have an awkward as fuck hour long dinner. No one spoke to each other, ex couldn't look me in the eye for longer then a few seconds at a time.
>Realize it was all over for real, get steadily depressed
>Excuse myself
>"Awkward night?"
>Look at the source of the question. It's my Biology partner, this tiny short haired brunette qt girl who spent 6 months giggling at everything I said and had quickly dream the ire of my ex.
>We spend 20 minutes talking about anything and everything
>"Excuse me, Anon. We should get going. Party is not done."
>Ex is behind me. The look on the qt waitresses face is great, she just grins like a Cheshire cat and rolls her eyes. Takes out her pen and notepad, writes her phone number down and then does it again on my hand.
>"Call me, will you? I think summer could be interesting."
>Nod and get dragged out by ex, who proceeds to insult her and then it descends into a fight in front of the family.
>"Well, should we get on with your party or not?"
>Sure, figuring it would be something alone this time so we can talk things out.
>Nope. She takes both families and I bowling. Fucking bowling.
>Play one round, get a strike and say to her. "Hey, thanks for this birthday... It'll be one I won't forget."
>Leave and proceed to call brunette qt and ended up having a fun couple, nearly drama free years with her.
>>
My most comfy birthday was last year

>entire family was out of town sister's grad
>Had no interruptions, no phone calls, no need to interact with anyone.
>It was the first year which I got fit after a decade of steadily increasing fatassness.
>Went for a run, dived into a river and swam for two hours, flirted with some grills, jogged up to the grocer store and bought myself a slice or two of Black Forest Cake, when home, curled up on my couch and watched comfy fucking movies (fuck yeah A Walk to Remember) and ate without feeling like a obese lardass and instead feeling comfortable in my skin for the first time.
>>
File: mybloodyfeel.jpg (127 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
mybloodyfeel.jpg
127 KB, 633x758
>20th birthday
>was fine with the fact that I was celebrating my birthday on my own with just my mom, dad and siblings
>i'll be getting a beer with my college friends later in the week anyway, so who gives a shit
>decide to chuck on 'Loveless' as we're eating cake (my birthday, therefore, my music)
>feeling fine until this track comes on: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9-NOIalUYU
>tfw 20 and no gf
>probably just feel that way because of the male/female vocals
>all of a sudden I just stare blankly at my cake as I realise how quickly my life has gone by
>20 years old and no idea where I'm going with my life
>track blends into 'I Only Said'
>decide I can't take much more of this this
>switch to the radio instead
Probably not the best album to be celebrating your birthday on your own to, especially if you're an emotional wreck like me.
>>
>>27013397
That optimism tho
>>
>every year since i was 13-14 i dont celebrate my birthday
>parents and sister insist i do because i dont fucking know
>i tell them to give me nothing and to pay no attention to it
>they do anyway
>always super awkward
>i have a birthday in 4 months
>shit
>>
>>27013958
That's supposed to be bad? Your life must be pretty rad.
>>
>>27014603
It was sarcasm tho
>>
>>27012329
My birthday comes in mid summer which is also the time of the year when my parents were busy with work the most, I didn't really want to celebrate any birthdays but they always made a big deal about it, anyway... it was around 1998 iirc and we were celebrating at home because it happened on a rainy day (we celebrated at their workplace a few times before) and my parents took a break from work, 2 friends of mine were there too, it was lunch time and as usual my parents were gloomy, mostly my father that also used to drink a lot back then, they were both in the kitchen while we were playing in my room, they started arguing about what I don't even know probably denbts like most of the times, they heated up quite a big and I think my friends were kinda weirded out too, but it wasn't too bad yet, we had lunch normally and the cake with not much going on, only me and my friends were talking; later when my friends left, my parents started arguing again heting up again, I already knew where it was going, like many other times, they started yelling, we were still sitting at the table in the dining room, then my father hit a cup of water pouring water all over the table, that's when they started yelling like monkeys and there was no way to stop them anymore, I just silently went to my room and started playing with my mega drive 2, I couldn't even close the door because they never let me do so, I was kinda scared to close it especially when they were so heated up, I tried to ignore them. After some minute of yelling and shit I heard a loud crash and after that I hear the door of the house close with a huge bang, I went to check just in case and found the table overturned on the sofa, with a lot of shit on the floor, my father left the house while my mother was on the balcony yelling to my father all kind of insults while he was entering the car. I played in my room for the rest of the day, at dinner we had relatives over so nothing else happened.
>>
>>27014073
good for you anon, i'm proud
>>
File: bilindagf.jpg (123 KB, 500x613) Image search: [Google]
bilindagf.jpg
123 KB, 500x613
>>27014556
>tfw no Bilinda gf
>>
>>27014556
I get the same way with their older songs off like sunny sundae smile or the new record. Loveless is great, but there's something really depressing about those two EPs even though they're generally happy sounding.

>>27012329
Here's two of mine:
>Go to work on my birthday
>I'm friends with everyone on normie book but we're really just work friends
>Nobody says anything
>Not even a happy birthday from my manager who's usually pretty good about things like that
>Shit day, we were really busy and I fucked up a few orders. Manager yells at me and tells me to clean the bathrooms because somebody pissed on the floor
>Get home, check normiebook. No new notifications.
>Get a text from my sister asking if I have one of her DVDs
>Next day, go to work.
>It's another person's birthday
>Everyone's making a big deal out of it, they even have balloons for him in the back office
>Ask me if I'm going to his b-day party
>Say "well, maybe if somebody had told me about it earlier...sorry"
>Everyone gets pissed at me for not wanting to go to the bar with them and celebrate his birthday
>It's when I realized I didn't matter to anyone there

Next one:
>Roommate has a few people over, they're all hanging out in the living room/common area of the apartment
>Just watching tv/listening to music/smoking hookah (lol)
>I leave my room because I needed to go buy weed
>They ask where I'm going and I say "nowhere" then leave
>Come back 45min later with an eighth of some kine buds
>Ask why I'm back, say "because I live here?"
>Go back in my room
>Hear them hit play on the music again, can hear laughing and everyone having a good time
>Check normiebook, no new updates
>Roll a blunt, smoke it
>Pack my bong, smoke it
>Grab the fifth of bacardi from my dresser
>Put on Undeclared on netflix
>Realize I'll never get into shenanigans with anybody
>Drink myself to sleep
>Wake up hungover

Whooo.
>>
>12th birthday
>at my grandma with senpai
>having fun with my cousins
>mom barges in the room where we played and yells that we have to go home
>say i dont want to
>she gets more angry and pulls me
>at the door i still dont want to go and she pushes me and pulls my hair infront of my family
>she also pushed my grandma even though she tried to kalm her
>then I left to home with my sister without her
:| but it could be worse
>>
>>27015266
The fuck it does say senpai. I meant family lol
>>
>18 birthday
>playing cs 1.6 on a public server
>30 minutes after 12 o clock
>one call, ex school buddy normie
>ask what iam doing on my big day
>say iam in a club
>pretend i cant hear him
>cancel call
>keep playing and jerk off several times after

Yeah that was shit
Sad thing is, some friends and my little sister planned to go out with me
But i cancelled it
>>
>>27015266
f a m switches to senpai and t b h switches to desu

don't ask me why, it's just the new thing (not new since it's been like two months)
>>
this is suitable as my birthday is tomorrow. But 2 years ago...

> have a few friends
> they want to to another city for the night
> ask me to come along as it's my birthday
> "sure"
> the day comes and I back out for anxiety reasons (I was going through a very dark time)
> spend the night drinking alone depressed
> flip my shit
> was still living at my parents at this point and my dad phones the police because I've done this 3 times already
> spend my birthday in a cell in a puddle of my own puke with a broken hand

pretty depressing 2bh
>>
File: 1416932968467.png (394 KB, 631x627) Image search: [Google]
1416932968467.png
394 KB, 631x627
>>27012329
>be 15
>2 months before 16th birthday
>Someone gives my dad a full grown German Shepherd, Probably 2 years old.
>Dad brings him home and gifts him to me
>name him Sarge, because of his size, and intimidating demeanor
>become best mates with him
>teach him how to sit, shake hands, play dead, ect
>he totally only listens to me, and sees me as his alpha
>love Sarge to death

>wake up on my 16th birthday
>accidentally forgot to let Sarge in the night before
>go outside to find Sarge to feed him
>hes not out there
>ask my dad
>ask other family members
>no one knows
>step outside the house into the front yard to see if I can spot him
>nothing
>go to the side of the house to look down the street
>spot something about 300 yards away lying in the middle of the street
>cant make out what it is
>panic, and start running towards it
>Its Sarge
>he looks like he had been there a few hours
>the blood that shot out of his mouth about 5 feet when he was crushed by whatever automobile that ran him down was already dry on the street
>I cried and cried like a little bitch
>i picked his body up and hugged him, and begged him for forgiveness
>i carried him home and told my dad
>I wanted to bury him
>instead, my dad took his body and dumped it on the side of some lonely road where everyone in our town dumps things
>was supposed to chill with friends and shit that day
>just stayed in my bedroom crying all day and night.

Worst fucking birthday ever
>>
>>27015363
also when I was 10 my mum organised a birthday for and my "friends"

the room was filled with balloons, confectionary and there was music. Nobody showed up tho.
>>
File: 1456945470161.jpg (133 KB, 835x822) Image search: [Google]
1456945470161.jpg
133 KB, 835x822
Can't remember which one it was, but I believe I was in primary school. My mother and estranged father had quarelled recently, maybe the day before. I'd overheard that he was disappointed in my and my brother's development as "fairies". He decided to sit in on our party anyway. I was too ashamed to play vidya with my brother and our guests in front of him so I went to lie down alone instead.
>>
Do you want to see my 17th birthday? I made some photos)
>>
>be me, 7 year old grill
>long hair
>lean over candles to blow them out
>hair catches on fire
>it scares the daylights out of me.
Not depressing, but it was terrifying at the time
>>
>>27012329
hitting 18 and realizing i was already dead.
no friends, no hope, no clear path out of it all.

that was 7 years ago.
>>
My last one, gf dumped me.

My mom and my best bud were there and we had dinner at home
>>
File: 1444646399407.gif (423 KB, 440x330) Image search: [Google]
1444646399407.gif
423 KB, 440x330
>>27015363
happy birthday anon (xxxORIGINAL COMMENTxxx)
>>
I don't even remember my birthdays anymore. For the past three years all my birthday has signified is that my mom will buy me cupcakes and booze and I'll get fucked up and stoned in my bedroom.
>>
File: 14393770219591.jpg (147 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
14393770219591.jpg
147 KB, 720x1280
>>27015486
my 17th birthday. Dead inside, pretend alive outside.
>>
>>27013958
Do you have the mentality of a twelve year old? It's obvious you made that shit up comrade.
>>
>>27015348
The reason is that people who say f a m and t b h are cancerous fucking faggots who need to go kill themselves.
>>
My whole family used to be into that oddities reality tv show where they run the antique store that sells all the spooky shit. They were watching it on my birthday, and then wanted to serve me cake. I mumbled about turning the volume down a couple times but nobody bothered, so it just blasted out its stupid plot while I half-heard everyone sing me happy birthday. It wasn't sad, I guess, just really inconsiderate.
>>
>>27014622
I didnt really celebrate my birthday that day, but my parent always made me spicy Italian sausages that day until I moved out.
>>
my grandfather died the day before my 21st birthday

i went to the liquor store and drank myself into a coma though, so that was nice
>>
>>27015488
BTW I'm a gril lolol xd
>>
My last birthday
>mom didn't even text me
>dad texted me a passive aggressive insult
>bf called me ugly and a 4/10 because he thought he was "helping"
>felt like everyone hated me and wanted me to cease existing

I mean as a kid and teen people just ignored my birthday but this year people just used it as an excuse to make me feel even worse lol
>>
>>27012329
my family doesn't even celebrate birthdays lmao
>>
>>27013441
>an underwear party
do normies really do this?
>>
Give me a few more days.
>>
>>27013958
just like in one of my Michael Cera movies
>>
File: 1457018631922.jpg (124 KB, 1080x1290) Image search: [Google]
1457018631922.jpg
124 KB, 1080x1290
>>27014556
I dont understand you people. To my Loveless is a record that ill put on when im happy and the sun is shining bright and its summer. Do you really not feel that especially on Loomer?
>>
>>27016216
Better, they do "naked and afraid"
>>
I usually drink vodka or wine/everclear mix while browsing the internet until I pass out.
Will sometimes pick up some French fries on the way home to celebrate.
>>
None, I never had a birthday, we don't celebrate them.
>>
File: 1440652672915.jpg (91 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1440652672915.jpg
91 KB, 1280x720
>22nd birthday
>past few have been pretty shit
>been sort of going out with a girl for a couple weeks
>she suggests I come round to her's and hang out
>as I'm leaving work, she texts and tells me she has to work
>spend the night drinking alone and falling asleep whilst watching ATHF
>she barely texts me after that
>I never see her again
>>
>>27016738
is this miley cyrus?
>>
16 was in le mind hospital
18 was in a hostel alone
>>
>>27012329
I refuse to celebrate my birthday since I'm 7-8.

Just because I'm to afraid nobody will show up or even worse:
Just one or two people show up and there going to be bored.
>>
I got offered to go clubbing on the night I turned 18 but I ditched thinking I wouldn't fit in or feel good at a club. I ended up sleeping half of my birthday away and waking up crying.
>>
File: 1393110632611.png (17 KB, 633x772) Image search: [Google]
1393110632611.png
17 KB, 633x772
>23rd birthday
>recently moved out of home
>lived with 2 housemates but rarely spoke to them (they both worked nights)
>spent the entire day at work in a call centre
>no friends there, so of course no one knew it was my birthday
>went back home
>turned on the heating
>pipe burst
>>
>>27018423
Oh, and also it was a Tuesday, so I couldn't even get drunk because I had work the next day.
>>
>12th birthday
>mom and I decided it would be my last birthday party
>invite a few good friends for a spectacular obstacle course and fun stuff
>they all have shit on that day and we have to cancel
So sad.
>>
File: 1340302926988.jpg (41 KB, 494x391) Image search: [Google]
1340302926988.jpg
41 KB, 494x391
I've long had the stance that I don't care about birthdays. Mainly because the biggest celebration I ever had was with my mom, dad, and brother. I once got a text from my aunt that said, "Sorry I forgot it was your birthday, I didn't send a card," and the reality was that I had forgotten it was too.
>>
>>27015371
This hits home real hard. At my 14th birthday my german sheppard which was only 2 years old just dropped dead. She was my best and only friend. On top of that the same day my father just decided to leave me, didn't even say goodbye.
>>
On my 18th birthday I got blackout drunk, told my parents I don't have a future and want to kill myself and sent a pathetic text message to my ex.
>>
>>27013510
Why don't you just pretend the New Year's celebration is your party?
>>
>15th birthday
>some random friends i didnt even like just because they liked each other
>had panik attack
>faded and tried to commit suicide
>drunk a lot of beers and showered with whiskey
>ended up fucked up yelling on the floor

I still hate my life and birthday parties
>>
File: ive lost control of my life.jpg (26 KB, 527x540) Image search: [Google]
ive lost control of my life.jpg
26 KB, 527x540
I honestly can't remember my last birthday party
come to think of it, I cant remember my brithday at all. I think I'm 19 or so
>>
Today it's my 21st birthday. No one to spend it with my brother and my dad. Haven't gone to college yet, I'm a failure. Fuck this
>>
File: 1456785398398.png (651 KB, 658x932) Image search: [Google]
1456785398398.png
651 KB, 658x932
>>27021316
Happy birthday, anon

Don't drink too much today.
>>
>23rd birthday
>work something like 9am-4pm
>didn't ask for it off or write it on the calendar, don't care because I have no friends
>get home in the afternoon and enjoy a good 30 minutes of peace and music before the parents get home
>parents immediately start arguing/yelling/blasting shitty music, dad is obviously shitfaced (he's an alcoholic)
>mom tells me that we're going to go to a restaurant in-town for dinner because we'll get free food if I tell them it's my birthday
>tell her I'm not interested, especially because I don't want to run into anyone that might recognize me and realize I've become a trainwreck
>this makes them get into another massive argument, suddenly my grandparents show up for a surprise visit and they start pretending that everything's fine
>after the grandparents leave my dad grabs a cake my mother was baking for me and throws it in the trash with the glass container it was in, breaking it
>spend night alone in the dark browsing 4chan and listening to the same song on repeat for three hours
I didn't mind working, if anything I wish I could've worked at night to avoid my parents.

On a more positive note I accidentally slipped to a co-worker that it was my birthday before I left and they told our boss, who brought in a package of cupcakes from a grocery store bakery the day after. They were really cute and it almost made me cry.
>>
Absolutely nothing happens and I don't give a shit, if others don't then I guess I shouldn't
>>
>>27012329
>People thinking I'm a year younger than them
I'm the oldest in the class, how could you forget year after year?
>>
Does anyone else avoid telling people when your birthday is? I don't want to have to explain to people that I won't be doing anything or put in the situation where I have to make something up
>>
elizaisajew
>>
I'm a Jehovah's Witness I've never been to a birthday or celebrated my own. I've never celebrated anything but Jesus' last meal.
>>
>>27012654
How come you didn't get any presents? Not even your family came to visit you on your birthday? Seems like your parents are somewhat to blame friend.
>>
>>27012329
I guess when i was 13 and my stepfather said its useless to celebrate birthdays.

Last year i celebrated by letting my gf bake me weed cake and being maximally high for like a week in a row.

Had lots of great ideas, got bit of motivation to move ahead few projects but then reverted back to myself
>>
>>27022648
Why though? Do you genuinely feel like it's the right religion for you? You know that delusional black supremacist and musician Prince is a Jehovah's witness.
>>
>>27022356
what was the song?
High quality original content
>>
>>27022807
I say I'm a Jehovah's Witness because my parents are and I live with them. I've been reading the bible since I was literate, as all JW's do, only for whatever reason I realized how ridiculous it was.

All the inherent contradictions only strengthen my parents. convictions. I'm almost 30 though so who am I to say anything, even if they beat me every day.
>>
>>27022895
>even if they beat me every day.
*used to beat me
my dad stopped once I was big enough to fight back, proverbs 13:whatever and all that
>>
>>27022895
I understand but what's keeping you from getting your own place? You should start exercising so you can maybe get a job in production or on a farm. Would be nice to have your own place.
>>
>>27023029
I used to have my own place but my dad sold it. I've been working out in secret since junior high, it's the only reason why he stopped hitting me. I grabbed the stick he was beating me with and broke it in half.

Right now I'm just waiting them to die while painting self-portraits. I was already ex-communicated for being an apostate.
>>
Spent the whole day hunting for a shitty part time job. Was pretty unsuccessful.
My mom sent me a cake in the mail but I couldn't eat it because I was dealing with anorexia.
>>
File: 1364958730441.jpg (39 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1364958730441.jpg
39 KB, 500x500
>>27023176
>I was dealing with anorexia
>>
>>27018241
Isn't it it that girl from teens react or whatever the fuck it's called?
>>
>Currently 27
>Haven't had birthday party in 14 years
>Last 9 birthdays I have spent completely alone
>Last 13 birthdays the only people to congratulate me have been my parents and sister

Guess they aren't as depressing as other peoples but still makes me feel like shit.
>>
>>27023346
what were they like

did you get a cake? were there people there?
>>
who stopped having birthdays because of their normie friends?

>turn 18
>didnt wanna do anything
>two friends convince me to at least go to the movies
>say whatever ok
>they bring their gf's
>make me sit in the middle of their coupling while they make out and cuddle
>havent had a birthday since and didnt really bother since 15 years old
>x men first class wasnt that great either

the only people who care about my birthday now are my parents and sister.
>>
>>27023480
I've never had a friend
>>
>>27022889
It was actually two songs, I forgot about one of them
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGpk10FMwkk
the other was this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQd9CqJPNAA
>>
File: 1397269798962.png (164 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1397269798962.png
164 KB, 500x281
>last year
>had same best friend for 10 years now
>plan weekend trip to New Orleans for his birthday with all of our friends
>not even a major milestone birthday, just put it all together because I knew he'd really enjoy it
>couple months later
>my birthday
>expecting something cool in order to return the favor
>a week out
>"O-oh, must be a surprise thing"
>three days out
>get call from friend
>he's bitching about how his gf is making him go out of town to visit her family
>"D-dude it's my birthday this weekend"
>he forgot
>promises we'll celebrate next week
>keep thinking it's part of some elaborate surprise right up until the day of
>it wasn't
>ate Arby's for dinner and drank myself to sleep that night
>we never celebrated the following week
>>
>>27023610
must be nice to have a friend

is he around the same age as you?
>>
>>27023380

Back when I actually had them? Pretty normal had maybe 5-8 friends over each time, back when I had friends. Cake and some snacks, played video games or just some party games nothing special.

Kinda just stopped having birthday parties because of the (pre)teen mentality that "they are for kids" or atleast that was the explanation I gave to my parents. Then 2 years later I finally realized I was just being retarded and the real reason why I didn't have the parties anymore was that I no longer had any friends.
>>
>>27012747
I've just read the entire thread but for some reason this one was the most depressing.

Sorry man. I hope things have got better since then.
>>
>>27013046
They probably did not want to embarrass you. I never liked the attention I got on my birthday, I feel like my rents did if more for them then me so I played along.
>>
>>27013441
>impromtu underwear party

The ways of the normies are mysterious to be sure, but this is BS.
>>
>>27023661
What do you do now? Is it weird that you no longer celebrate birthdays?

Do you parents still acknowledge them?
>>
>>27023480
First Class was the last movie I ever saw with my friends, we even went to a drive-in and ate Taco Bell in the back of a van one of the group had borrowed from their grandmother.
I guess it's a decent memory for our last time getting together.
>>
>>27023695

Like I said in my first post my parent and my sister still call me to congratulate but that's about it. We don't really do anything together on my birthdays since they live like 5 hours away, if they ask about my plans I just tell them that I'm going to go have a few beers with work buddies. And I can't even remember if it felt weird stopping to have birthday parties, now not celebrating feels like the "normal" thing to do.

I think I'm just too far gone
>>
>>27023854
if you still have regular contact with other people what is there to complain about? it's your own fault you don't build those relationships back into something functional.

no one knows or cares to know that i'm alive
>>
File: 54287245.jpg (115 KB, 484x1864) Image search: [Google]
54287245.jpg
115 KB, 484x1864
>>27012329
It was pretty much the same as pic related.
>>
>>27023717
What happened to your friend group after that movie?
>>
>>27021316
thanks a lot I really appreciate it
>>
I can't touch other stories here but the 13th was pretty bad. My autistic preteen mind had it all thought up I was gonna have a jovial party like the live action sitcoms on Nickelodeon and Disney (but missed the obvious logic that there was no one to invite). So it was a regular day until dark and my parents came home late and brought me fast food and a generic mp3 player (which was very nice). But all I could think about was having birthdays like the other kids so I said. "So we aren't having a party?" They walked out of the room and went to bed without a word and I sat in my room alone until bedtime. Boring story I know. Eventually I realized birthdays are just another day and you're lucky if your family bothers to make them pleasant at all. It's a good excuse to go all out on getting fucked up once a year though and that's it.
>>
File: talcualbareto.jpg (16 KB, 333x333) Image search: [Google]
talcualbareto.jpg
16 KB, 333x333
>>27024043
That makes me sad every time, omama.
>>
>>27012329

I literally don't remember anything about a single one of my birthdays and I'm 26.

The closest I have to a memory is a sleepover we had at my house, but one kid puked on my bunk bed and had to be driven home.
>>
21st bday

>work 10 hr shift at ghetto ass Wendy's where my mom made me get a summer job.
>buy six pack of beer when I get off
>guy at liquor store sees ID
>"woah... happy birthday bud"
>T-Thanks
>eat piece of cake with mom
>get drunk alone in my room
>>
my 12th birthday. i invited a bunch of guys from school. most of them showed up but they all made fun of me the whole time. there was no 13th birthday.
>>
File: 1451642148013.jpg (135 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1451642148013.jpg
135 KB, 960x960
>>27018216
You know in your heart that she fucked Chad that night
>>
>>27013441
Yeah this never happened.
>>
>>27014622
hey, atleast they care enough to do something
that should atleast make you a little bit happy
>>
The worst gift I've ever received was the gift of life.
>>
bros I hope everyone of you will improve you life, I mean, I don't want anyone to have emotional pain like this, I wish everyone can be happy in the way everyone of you want.
>>
>>27024043
man I would love going to his party
>>
File: image.jpg (58 KB, 640x742) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58 KB, 640x742
>>27012329

>Brothers birthday was in december
>parents bought him a $500 vaccum cleaner and a trip to cancun with his gf for a week

>my birthday was in feburary
> parents bought me a $10 hat and a box of sour straws
>>
>>27024758

A $10 hat and box of sour straws is better than nothing, anon
>>
>>27024148
One friend dropped out of college and moved to another town after they got a full time job
Another went to Uni and lived as an exchange student in Germany for two years of so
The one I talked to the most in hs transferred to a different college, got engaged and is trying to get a decent job

And the last one became an agender bisexual tumblr feminist that also got fat

I haven't spoken to any of them except for the one that got engaged, last time we ran into each other was almost six months ago
>>
>>27012329
The birthday when I realized I didn't give a shit about my birthday. It was in 7th grade I think.
>>
>16th
>move somewhere I didn't know anyone because of my dad's job
>just me at the time
>dad had to work late into the night, wouldn't be back until after midnight
>power hadn't been turned on
>no furniture yet
>nothing in the house but alcohol

It was okay looking back. My dad bought me a 6 pack the day before and left it with me. I kind of view it as the day I wasn't a kid anymore and it set a precedent for what my life would be like from then on. I'm getting kicked out on my next birthday (turning 21) so that might also suck.
>>
>>27013046
I like to offer myself for hire to confront you moronic parents. Oh, how I would love to verbally beat the shit out of them!
>>
File: 1452276807646.png (42 KB, 846x592) Image search: [Google]
1452276807646.png
42 KB, 846x592
repressed it but
>11 or 12 birthday in my backyard
>"friend" pulls down my pants in front of everyone
>I get upset and call him a nigger at the top of my lungs
>no black people were even at my party

I completely forgot it happened until someone reminded me of it
>>
>>27023176
>implying anorexia is a real thing
grow up faggot
>>
>>27025539
You sound gross
>>
File: 1457324859062.jpg (89 KB, 526x588) Image search: [Google]
1457324859062.jpg
89 KB, 526x588
>>27012329
>3 years ago
>3-4 months after graduating college
>no job
>bumming at my moms house
>normally for birthdays, we'll do something small like go eat at a restaurant, might get a little bit of cash as a present
>birthday rolls around
>neither dad or mom even give a 'happy birthday'
>both brothers forgot
>had even spoken to my mom about doing something for my birthday a week or two earlier
>she didn't even forget
>she just didn't care
>>
File: 1432694216232.gif (976 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1432694216232.gif
976 KB, 250x250
My last birthday was completely by myself, i stopped getting present or anything when i was about 12, now that I'm 19 everyone forgot about me, no one even called me to wish happy birthday, so i just spent it here with you guys
>>
>>27025633
Where do you get "gross" from with what I said?
>>
>>27012329

I can't decide:

>be me as little kid
>have birthday in my yard
>neighbour also has birthday
>I demand more attention, and divert all neighbour's birthday goers to my party
>I climb to the roof of my house and declare myself the better birthday person
>my neighbour runs screaming and crying
>all the adults are disgusted with my behaviour
>I repressed the memory, but every now and again it surfaces, and I feel like a monster

>be me as adult
>drunk and with two of my bros
>at after-party with randoms on my birthay
>the strangers all hate me, and my bros can't act like they know me cuz they afraid
>i steal a birthday hat from some other person who became 30
>i wear it because nothing was given or made for me
>someone comments on how pathetic i am and i hear it
>i break down completely inside, barely hiding it
>my bros who are no longer my bros stay behind
>i pass out drunk in my bed with a puking bucket
>wake up day after feeling like shit
>bucket is clean as fuck, but the rest of my room and all clothes filled with puke
>somehow god denied me death.
>>
>12th grade, 18th birthday coming up
>no friends except literature teacher that likes what I have to say in class
>she has a weekly schedule made from the whiteboard
>it's Monday
>tell her it's my birthday on Friday
>she writes it on the Friday spot on the whiteboard
>literally nobody told me happy birthday except my parents and her
>>
>>27016738
when the fuck did her tits get that big??? jesus christ.
>>
File: 1420594875675.jpg (234 KB, 1095x1195) Image search: [Google]
1420594875675.jpg
234 KB, 1095x1195
A little background: every birthday I can remember doesn't actually seem that fun. Most of them were forgotten by my family members and friends making them not a super great time. It's fine though because I don't even really like having a birthday (feels really narcissistic).

>17th birthday
>wake up
>one notification
>daily weather
>everything is normal
>i'm okay with this
>one week late my father comes to my work and says he is stopping by
>haven't seen my father in 3 months
>here is $20 get a haircut
>my hair isn't even that long
>at least he kind of remembered
>better late than never
>he leaves only to come back 10 minutes later
>oh yeah and happy birthday
>fuck
>>
>>27012329
>be me
>was a little kid
>asked for a yu gi oh birthday party
>exited for my birthday
>go in my grandmas house and look at the table
>it's a fucking bakugan themed birthday
>feeling so embarrassed and ashamed
>bakugan is so fucking gay
>lock myself in the bathroom and cry
>>
>>27012329
Today was my 20th birthday. I didn't go out, nor meet anyone, but at least my one friend and my close family sent me messages.
I stopped caring about birthdays when I was about 15 or 16 anyway, so it doesn't really matter.
But I've got to admit, the thought of not being a teenager anymore is rather scary.
>>
>>27026646
Happy birthday friend!

At least go get some ice cream or something.
>>
>>27025633
fuck off you dirty chimp
>>
>>27021316
Happy birthday Anon,I hope you have a good time,or atleast an average one.
>>
>>27013383

>turned option to let people know it was my birthday off
>usually at least 2/3 of my friends would comment
>only notification was from my mom
>>
>>27014073
>feeling comfortable in my skin for the first time
that's a feel I can be happy to witness
I could almost cry for you lad, good for you

I've been fit for 2 years now and I still feel disgusting all the time. Anxious about what the ladies think I guess.
>>
File: asd123.jpg (16 KB, 251x245) Image search: [Google]
asd123.jpg
16 KB, 251x245
When I turned 20 back in November.
I never had friends at my parties, it's always been just me and my family. Now that they've gotten older and they are doing things in their lives, it has just been me and my parents. We just did a cake this year and I went back to playing Fallout NV.

It sucks too because I had a big family and there was always a cookout held at someones house or the park. I guess thats why I never brought friends, I didn't need them. Now we all just say happy birthday and that's that.
>>
>>27012329
I stopped caring about my birthday when just before I turned 14, I realized it was meaningless and that has never changed since.
>>
>>27012329

Mom had a birthday party for me invited bunch of kids. Almost none of them liked me. One kid I heard approaching. "I don't want to be here," mom then said, "be nice we will pick you up soon don't worry."that was the only real birthday party I ever had.
>>
File: 1457384406223.gif (780 KB, 540x360) Image search: [Google]
1457384406223.gif
780 KB, 540x360
>>27023176
Should've dealt with the anorexia by eating the cake, anon.
>>
Crying at my 8th birthday party because my parents ran low on money and hired a discount Buzz Lightyear. Also I got hit in the neck on my 10th birthday party with my own fucking pinata stick.

All of my other parties went off without a hitch, they were amazing. Can't wait till this year's.
>>
File: 1451769759093.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1451769759093.gif
2 MB, 500x281
>>27012329

nothing too bad, but

>always attended relatives birthdays
>they always had a bunch of family members invited, food, soda, pool, wrapped presents, etc.
>sister gets surprise parties from our parents, with all her friends invited at rented venues
>brother or mine birthday comes around
>nothing, but sometimes a quick cake and song before dad went off to work at night
>cake was always vanilla with almonds+coconut
>tfw hated vanilla and was allergic to all nuts

nowadays they just try to ask me out to dinner sometime later in the month, and it's much better now

still wish they'd stop ordering vanilla
>>
File: 1414801140389.jpg (66 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1414801140389.jpg
66 KB, 500x375
i wasn't raised to care much for birthdays so i've never had a party nor paid much attention to my birthday, but here's a good one

>17 y/o
>masturbating to a girl i know on myspace
>splooge
>it's 12:01am
>oh look i'm 18 now
>>
My dog died.

It was kind of a bummer.

Other than that, they were all pretty good, until I turned 18.
>>
>>27016038
no just a fag
>>
Is it pathetic that I just have dinner with my grandparents and parents?
>>
I've never had a birthday party in my life nor have i ever cared.

If its anything id like to not acknowledge the fact that i grow old and miserable each day
>>
File: rinko.jpg (780 KB, 2654x3500) Image search: [Google]
rinko.jpg
780 KB, 2654x3500
>be turning 18
>parents away for the week
>spend every waking moment talking about Katawa Shoujo on /b/
>sleep from 8AM to 2PM
>it's 1AM and the day of my birthday
>msg my gf I'm gonna go see this girl Rinko I met
>walk down to the park with two beers and my tablet
>sit on a swing and play LovePlus
>>
>>27012329
>turning 18
>plan a party with my best friend whose birthday is two weeks before mine
>plan on inviting my oneitis for 3 years
>spend a week location scouting, making guest lists, etc.
>really looking forward to our party
>go to school the morning we want to invite our guests
>oneitis holding hands with Chad who just moved here because the local football club signed him (Eurofag)
>they literally started dating the day before
>he's her first bf ever
>ok, fuck this, I'm going to have a nice birthday anyways
>invite everyone else
>party approaches
>I get sick
>something with my stomach, can hardly eat or drink anything without throwing up, generally feeling sick all day
>can't go to my own party
>sit at home alone while everybody I know is at the party I planned for weeks
>oneitis is probably at home with Chad
>Mom bakes me a cake even though she knows I can'T eat any of it
>Dad tells her it tastes like shit
>Mom starts crying

I ended up rushing from hospital to hospital for the next month, got multiple colonoscopies and and gastroscopies but nobody could figure out what was wrong with me.
>>
>>27029801
No, I stopped having "parties" at like 13 and just started doing that.
I don't do anything now.
>>
>>27013497

Get benzos
>>
>>27012329

Last birthday.

No one called. Nothing. I was basically forgotten. I got a call a week later with someone apologizing, but that's it.

Haven't spoken to anyone since.
>>
>>27013497
no get weed
I have a puff or two or three whenever I feel it
>>
File: image.jpg (89 KB, 640x853) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
89 KB, 640x853
>>27027900
IKTF anon.
I never had many friends growing up, and the few "friends" I had lost touch with me after high school.

I attend community college, and during my lunch on my 20th, I went to a Fry's, bought a box of twinkies, a 2 and and a 0 candle, and a lighter. I laid out a couple twinkies on the unfolded cardboard twinkies box, stuck a candle in each in a Twinkie, lit them up, and sang happy birthday to myself.

It was actually kind of nice, tbqh. Made me feel independent
>>
>>27029964
>something with my stomach, can hardly eat or drink anything without throwing up, generally feeling sick all day
When I had that it turned out my appendix had already been burst for a few days before I got to the hospital. I remember my Dad getting angry at me for not wanting to eat some treats he got me.
>>
>>27012329
My 20th birthday my Grandpa died the day before my birthday and I found out that evening.
>>
>>27030072
I got my appendix checked by 5 different doctors at 3 different clinics over the next few weeks. I really wish it was my appendix, would've saved me a lot of trouble.

To this day I have no idea what was wrong with me and I still can't eat certain foods without feeling sick.
It's been over 6 years now.
>>
>>27030177
Huh, crazy stuff.
>>
>>27029488
born at midnight?
>>
>>27013581
God I hope I don't turn out like you
>>
Last year for my 28th birthday I told my girlfriend I really didn't feel like doing much and she just went "ok" casually and never brought it up again.

Spent birthday alone watching anime. No one said anything to me except my mom.
>>
>>27030788
I really don't understand why people with girlfriends/friends/semi-fulfilling jobs come to this board. If I could get any of those things I wouldn't be wasting my time here.
>>
File: Sad Cena.png (550 KB, 469x544) Image search: [Google]
Sad Cena.png
550 KB, 469x544
>Go to a Giants baseball game
>Was all good until we went to Bubba Gumps
>Told them not to tell the waiter it was my birthday many times
>They did it anyway and had to do that stupid stand on your chair shit
>Told them that I was Irritated they did that but tried to act normal
>Go to the bathroom
>Came back and my family was fighting each other
>Mom tells me "Look what happens when you're so ungrateful"
>Don't even fight against it and we all leave early
>Go to the bus stop but lost my dad and we had no money to go
>Everyone except for my dad decides to walk back to the hotel room
>When we're almost there dad calls us asking why they left him alone
>Apparently he told my sister that he went to take a piss but she wasn't listening to him or something
>Mom tells me "You better not say this was your worst birthday"
>It was

Ever since then they stopped telling people at restaurants that it was my birthday.
>>
>>27012329
I spent my 21st packing up the apartment my mother and I were moving out of. She was away on holiday. Got a few birthday phone calls from family though. It wasn't that bad, probably the most I had spoken to anyone in the past month.
>>
File: 1342021146036.png (36 KB, 607x701) Image search: [Google]
1342021146036.png
36 KB, 607x701
>>27012329
I don't remember many of my birthdays.
>night I turned 16
>parents stayed up all night arguing and screaming pretty fuckin' loud
Next,
>day I turned 18
>take shower, open medicine cabinet to get toothbrush
>medicine cabinet had holes in sides from old screw placement
>see bug crawling in hole
>what the fuck
>spray hole with bug spray
>suddenly yellowjackets pouring out of the hole, like a goddamned horror movie or something
>freak out, close cabinet, leave bathroom and close door
>eventually go back in and kill all the yellowjackets, seal off bathroom for the night
>go to classes, get out of classes, go to work
>work retail, had to put up with fucking retard customers all day
>get home around 9 o'clock, tired as fuck
>sit down in recliner in room, pass out
>wake up at around 10:30 to footsteps stomping up stairs into my room
>oldest sister starts screaming a bunch of shit at me, have no clue what's going on
Now she was having a hissyfit over some family stuff that happened a few months ago, and my mom was pretty torn up because dad had just left a two months prior.
>sister and mom get into an argument, almost gets physical but I stop it
>things settle down around 11ish
>spent my 18th birthday being attacked by swarms of bees, dealing with retards in public, and breaking up family fights while simultaneously being yelled at for doing nothing but helping
>went back to room after the fight and contemplated suicide
It was pretty lame, kinda funny how the first day of being an "adult" was fucking terrible. Pretty much sums up all of my adult life.
>>
>>27029976
I'm 19 though and have been doing that since 15/16.

It seems like since I'm young I should be out with friends and not such a loser.
>>
>>27031899
Don't base the way you think about yourself on the opinions of others. It seems that way because that's what it looks like on TV.
Do you think you're a loser? Who gets to decide the definition?
>>
Omg lol this thread you are fucking losers haha thanks for some joy in this morning.
>>
who /familydoesn'tcelebratebirthdays/ here?
>>
>>27015371

That's fucked I'm sorry anon

Rip sarge
>>
>>27031970
hope you have a fantastic morning anon :) why are your mornings usually joyless? :( is everything alright at home? With your parents?
>>
>>27013497
>they're starting to hate me as well.
I know how to deal with people who hate me...fuck em their shit and dead to me. Fuck them all.
>>
>>27032028
Thank you.
Dunno I just fail to find a decent job for half a year, lol. Russia, crisis and shiet, you know.
>>
File: zQQT0ag.jpg (156 KB, 1273x921) Image search: [Google]
zQQT0ag.jpg
156 KB, 1273x921
>21st birthday coming up soon
>parents are probably going to try and throw me a cringe party
>planning on leaving the night before my birthday and sleeping in a parking lot somewhere, then coming back early in the morning

i'm thinking of leaving at around 10-11pm and coming back at like 4-5 am, since I can't imagine I'll sleep well in my car
I can avoid talking to my parents if I act hungover, which is what I'll assume.

Does anybody know any good places to park overnight without having to pay anything or worrying about getting robbed? I've heard Wal-mart is decent, has security, and they're used to vagrants sleeping in vans there.
>>
File: kekkeroonie.gif (834 KB, 423x397) Image search: [Google]
kekkeroonie.gif
834 KB, 423x397
>>27025670
>no one even called me to wish happy birthday, so I just spent it here with you guys
>>
>>27032127
Actually get wasted.
>>
>>27031935
I'm probably a loser because I don't have friends. I spend all my time either on my computer or doing college work.

I don't really have any goals or ambitions and don't even enjoy anything or have hobbies. Not good at anything either.

I don't even have a job.
>>
>>27032142

Happy birthday anon, shit could be worse
>>
>>27032127
>act hungover
Without getting it? You will fail? You need some aroma.
>>
>>27032080
Yeah same here, but now I've got no money I kinda need one. Good luck with Russia and shit.

>>27032207
I'm in a very similar place, but to me those things aren't bad and don't make me a loser. Loser has no meaning to me. I don't care what some normies think of me my purpose in life is to do whatever makes me happy and comfortable and that's the only thing that matters.
You are the only you there ever is or will be, why shouldn't you do whatever it takes to maximize your pleasure?
You cannot feel the pain of others, only your own. So there's doesn't matter.
>>
>>27032278
>Yeah same here, but now I've got no money I kinda need one. Good luck with Russia and shit.
I am not sure m8. A year and a half ago I made 1200 dollars a month. Now 400-500 dollars would be a very good option. Eh.
To buy a fucking computer I need to work 3 months.
>>
>>27013634
normie fag and a jew all in one
gtfo
>>
>>27012329
we were broke as shit and the best i could hope for every year up to the age of 19 was 40 pounds and a cake, we could never afford to do anything more special and i never had any friends to celebrate with, the most notable thing that i did at 18 was smoke my first legally purchased pack of cigarettes and drink my first legally purchased alcohol in the middle of a forest and stumbled home at noon of the next day and told my family that my friends had thrown me a party
i dont think they believed me but they didnt question me further
19 and onwards i never did anything special, just got drunk and played vidya just like i do on the weekends
>>
>>27032312
man that's crazy man, sorry that sucks. on Minimum wage here I should make a bit more than $500 per week but I might only work part time I can't imagine doing 40 hours. I was probably gonna get a job making more than $700 per week but it fell though...
>>
>>27032357
dude 40 quid is pretty good
>>
>>27021316
>you need to go to college
Jewish lie; it's a damn privilege not some right.
>>
File: 1453190755594.jpg (30 KB, 299x288) Image search: [Google]
1453190755594.jpg
30 KB, 299x288
>be wagecuck
>literally do nothing but work and sleep and lift
>no one remembers my birthday
>turn 21 while I drink alone in my room browing r9k totally numb
>not even my "best friend" remembered
>literally got no texts from no family or anyone for that matter
>so drunk I literally cry myself to sleep
>only person who told me happy birthday was my mom
>went to work the next day hungover
>>
>>27032368
Yea, thats a life in a 3rd world cunt with collapsing economy.
However a good dinner in a restaurant costs here about 5 dollars, for example.
Everything is pretty cheap except for technology, lol.
>>
>>27021316
happy birthday man, least you have someone to spend it with.
>>
>5th
>parents took the day off work to spend time with me because I rarely saw either of them
>get home really excited to spend time with them
>dad speeds past me as I'm walking from the bus stop
>get home
>they got into a fight and he left
>Mom just looks at me with hatred in her eyes and says "Oh, it's YOU."
>no cake
>no presents
>no time spent with my parents
>just go sit in my room watching the only channel the hand-me-down television got in and crying
>get yelled at periodically for crying too loud

>10th
>dad is supposed to pick me up for lunch because I'd barely seen him
>forgets
>office calls him a couple times to remind him but he doesn't pick up
>stand around all lunch period waiting
>go back to class and sit quietly crying at my desk
>go home and eat shitty cold cuts on shitty stale bread for dinner

>12th
>get kicked out by mom and her boyfriend
>say to go wait outside and we'll go get dinner
>lock the door behind me
>it starts raining out
>they won't answer the door
>they forgot about me and I had to get in through a window later

>25th, last year
>took the day off work
>nobody called
>nobody texted
>nobody attempted any form of contact for most of the day
>limped up to the liquor store to get some air and some liquor
>ordered a shitty cheap pizza
>ate it and got drunk
>ate the mini cheesecake I buy for myself every year
>tried to sing happy birthday to myself
>kept getting confused because my brain doesn't work so hot anymore
>got a call at around 6:30
>from Her
>the only girl I ever loved
>when I was with her things were perfect
>it felt like I got an electric jolt just from holding hands with her
>haven't heard from her in years
>says she thought she should wish me a happy birthday, since 25 is "a big one"
>talk for a few minutes
>"I have to get going, Anon. I have plans."
>"I love you"
>"Bye Anon."
>spend the rest of the night feeling like I'm going to cry but not being able to because I'm too emotionally damaged
>>
>>27022895
>only for whatever reason I realized how ridiculous it was.
Except it's not, moron.
>lol when i was 11 and obvs SUPER SMART i thought 'omg this is like a story so its wrong and dumb' not im aties
>>
>>27032431
huh, not bad
do you wanna leave for another country?
After I get a job I'm probably gonna grab a new mobo and another 8GB of RAM and then a 5TB HDD or more...
In the future I wanna get a VR thing
>>
>>27032467
>do you wanna leave for another country?
Dunno, may be if the situation does not change and our government remains the same (Putin and his party), then yea, I am considering moving to Poland.
>grab a new mobo
This one would cost me full wage nowadays, lol. And not the top one.
>>
>>27032456
sometimes I'd rather feel pain like this just to see what it's like, to feel anything that strong, right now I'm always so bored and numb and tired and just nothing.
>>
My dad gave me 7 500GB HDDs on my 18th. Then he told me he wanted 2 of them. Wasn't really depressing, but he never really made an effort for some of my birthdays.
>>
>>27015488
do you have a kik? I'd like to hear more of your stories lol
>>
>>27032527
I should be specific, they are all used, too. Samsung drives.
>>
>>27032511
I'm numb most of the time. Have been for a long time. There was a period of a few years where I was hurting a lot before that, though. I miss it because at least I knew I was alive. Now I'm just a gimp who doesn't even have enough of a heart left to be bitter. When I told her I love her, I felt the strongest I had since the last time I'd seen her, and that was 8 years before then. I wonder if I'll ever stop loving her.
>>
>>27032534
nice try chad but you fool us that easily
>>
>>27032552
Jesus. Yeah there's a girl I lost too and I was actually in a similar situation but she didn't make it obvious whether she felt the same way now so I guess she doesn't and I kinda don't blame her I just wonder how things could have ended differently and why she can't love me any more like she used to.
I wish I'd taken more pictures more videos.
>>
>>27032602
>I wish I'd taken more pictures more videos.
Me too. I was never really happy until I was with her. It was like a whole new world of emotions was opened up to me, and then it was gone and everything else came back. Everything spiralled out of control, and here I am now. Almost everything about me now can be tied back to her, from the way I walk to the music I listen to.
>>
>>27012329
None of my birthdays were memorable enough to be depressing they just came and went without any fanfare.
>>
My birthday is on christmas which is nice, never alone (though I don't like my family), easy to remember for friends so it makes it seem as if they care (though I havent had friends for years), and I have an excuse for not having a party.

>no point in having a party, everyone is going away around Christmas anyway
>we could have one as an early celebration
>nah, it's fine :')
>>
For my like 8th birthday or something I full autismed by imitating the dinosaurs in the Jurassic park game cause i couldnt play
>>
>>27032456
>25 is a big one
Fuck, 24 here and forgot about this. The years just sort of flew by, I knew how much I was aging but never really thought about the number. You made me realise how far away 25 seemed back when I was a teenager which felt like just yesterday. A quarter century on this earth and im still nothing.

What happened with your family, Anon? like when did you stop contact and why.
>>
On one of my birthdays my dad walked by and said, "Happy birthday. By the way, your grandfather died yesterday so pack your shit." I spent my birthday on a ten hour car ride to my grandfather's funeral. My mother later told me one of the last things he said was, "Where's anon?" When she told him I was busy with school at the time he just kind of stopped talking to anyone until he passed away. I didn't go to see him because I thought he was okay, and no one informed me that he was dying. That was a regretful decision.
>>
Birthday was yesterday lol
It's basically any other day except I still get some native, stupid hope that something might happen because it's "special" day when in reality it's just as shitty, if not more shitty than any other day. Except this year felt a little worse since I had a friend that ignored me for almost two weeks, show up out of nowhere and tell me happy birthday and then basically went back to ignoring me. I don't even know why they even bothered saying it in the first place. Just fucked me up.
>>
>tfw birthdays come fast but also not fast enough

I feel like I've been here a long time but I'm only turning 22 this year. I don't celebrate them, the only thing I like is my dog, when he dies I get to leave too. Though there's also my mother I suppose. So many fucking years to go.
>>
>>27032962
I didn't stop contact, they just didn't bother wishing me a happy birthday.
>>
>>27012329
dond be sad you havd doctor pepe
>>
>>27015348
4chan neither supports or condones nigger speak.
>>
>>27012329
Never had a depressing bday tbqh
>>
On my 19th birthday my Sister fed my cake to our dog.

When i was in the 3th grade my mom threatened to cancel my birthday party the day before it and I didn't get birthday invites to hand out. But she put them in my backpack and I didn't know about it, so i didn't get a party anyways. I stopped having friends birthday parties after that
>>
>>27029951
>>walk down to the park with two beers and my tablet
>>sit on a swing and play LovePlus
sounds pretty comfy, weebiness aside

hope your next birthday is nice, anon
>>
File: image.jpg (66 KB, 630x465) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66 KB, 630x465
For my 19th birthday I didn't really know what to do. I was sitting in a parking lot at night with my one friend waiting for the other one to get off work. We were trying to think of fun things to do and looked around the car noticing some eggs. He thought he should toss some up and I would catch them in my mouth. But I was like fuck that shit I don't wanna mess up with my teeth. So I suggested instead to catch them with my asshole. We went outside into the parking lot and lobbed up about 2-3 eggs and I tried to catch with my asshole. Then we had a beer and played tag after. Fun night
>>
>>27014805
That was the joke tho
>>
>be me
>10 days in the future
>2 decades old, no friends
;_;
>>
File: 1455881656247.jpg (33 KB, 500x319) Image search: [Google]
1455881656247.jpg
33 KB, 500x319
>>27012329
>21st birthday
>friend says he has a surprise ready for me at my apartment
>get home and him and roommate set up a MLP themed party as a joke
>he literally takes a couple pictures for social sites and leaves after cake
>everyone at work thinks I'm into that and have been distant ever since
>overheard oneitis talking shit about the pictures she say
I don't know how bronies can live with themselves.
>>
>>27014814
Greentext this holy shit.
My eyes are burning.
I cant read this shit.
>>
>>27012329
>Fifth birthday
>Get invisible ink pen shit was so cash
>I write fuck on my forehead and all along the walls of my house
>Faggot cousin tells on me
>Spend rest of day crying after I got computer taken off me for 2 weeks
>>
>>27012770
>made this post 24 hours ago
>nobody replied to me

and its not even my bday
>>
>>27021316
happy birthday
original original original
>>
>>27012329
>woke up
>realise it's my birthday
>no friends
>no family
>go back to sleep

Welcome to my last 8 birthdays. At least they don't go downhill anymore, I bottomed out and now I just feel numb.
>>
Last time I had a birthday party was when I turned 12. After that, nobody would turn up to them. My birthday is during exam season which excuses 15-18 but not 13-14. I doubt I'm going to have one this year too. Just sitting there at home with my parents as my mum tries to appear happy while slicing the cake.
>>
>>27013628

>getting oneitis for some slut who got fingerbanged in public in the middle of a party

u wot m8?
>>
On my 8th by today by dad gave me a card with "you're adopted xx" written inside. It was intended as a joke (I'm not actually adopted) but totally backfired and I spent the morning crying in my room.
It also happened to be the same year that my 'friends" all "forgot" about my birthday party so my dad went and got my cousin from her house and brought her over but I was too sad to play party games and stayed in bed for the remainder of the day.
>>
>>27036567
I <3 you, puppy
>>
>>27038301
go fuck yourself

in an original way
>>
I've never celebrated my birthday aside from eating cake my mom makes
>>
File: 1454899087651.jpg (77 KB, 460x628) Image search: [Google]
1454899087651.jpg
77 KB, 460x628
> be me
> 12th birthday
> go to a preppy school full of spoiled kids (i got a scholarship)
> mum convinces me of throwing a party
> she cooks for hours and hours (sandwiches, cake, etc).
> kids start showing up
> start commenting on how small and shitty my house is
> overhear some kid saying: "this is a fucking shack lol anon is poor"
> i'm on the edge of bursting into tears already
> people start complaining about the sandwiches
> kid: "x brand is better lol what brand are these anon?"
> me: my mum made those
> people start throwing food to each other
> go inside, lock myself in the bathroom and start crying
> felt dead inside
>>
On my 17th birthday I was supposed to go to a local LAN party with my new PC and an old friend, but my little brother thew a hissy fit so my parents forced me to go with them to build our summer cottage and let my little brother take my PC to the LAN even though he had no friends there and didn't even know what to do when he got there.

He got bored and left after 1 night, used my ticket.
>>
5th birthday, possibly my youngest memory.

>parents both work in the ER, get called in for emergencies etc so it can be hard to spend time with them/make make plans
>spend some time with mum in morning which is nice, but she goes in for shift in afternoon
>meant to be spending time with dad in afternoon/evening, but they call him in for emergency
>uncle (dads bro) who i had never met as he lives abroad was visiting, says he can look after me if dad needs to go
>uncle is nice, gives me some of the cake parents had got me and watches some cartoons with me but is a bit awkward/acts strangely
>after about an hour dad calls and says he isnt going to be able to come home for a few hours, apologises to me
>"its ok dad, i know your job is important" (i did know that, felt a bit sad but figured we would spend time together another day)
>dad tells uncle to put me to bed at 7.00pm
>uncle lets me stay up until 8.30pm, this is exciting for me since im a kid
>"dont worry anon, i wont tell your parents, its a birthday secret"
>when we get up to my room uncle molests me
>"this is another birthday secret, dont tell your parents or i will tell them you stayed up past your bedtime"
>seems like a legit threat to a five year old
>dont tell anyone, stop being happy on birthdays because they make me think of that.

I didnt eat cake for almost ten years after that because the taste brought back the memories

tldr: got molested by uncle on my 5th birthday
>>
>>27013628
Oneitis is harsh
I've got mine on junior hs and still hasn't vanished completely
I still stalk her twitter daily
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 60

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.