[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do not seek burdens, free yourself.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: woman.jpg (281 KB, 1920x1440) Image search: [Google]
woman.jpg
281 KB, 1920x1440
Hello /bots/

A woman is a burden.

She will not understand you and she will not be your friend.

She will not allow you to realise your happiness. She will manipulate your duty for her own good.

She expects you to earn more than her. She cannot save her money.

She expects you to provide her with compliments and shower her with gifts. She will buy you absolute garbage.

If ever you falter or show weakness, you will be left for the dogs.

Sex is overrated. Women are overrated. Pursuit of happiness is overrated.

Duty is the only true motivator.

Women do not understand duty.

Procreation is a necessity, use a surrogate and buy some 10/10 eggs.

Good luck.
>>
File: 46525315_p0.jpg (808 KB, 904x1100) Image search: [Google]
46525315_p0.jpg
808 KB, 904x1100
>>27012252
>Hello /bots/
>Wild generalizations

Can you fucking not?
>>
Is this a woman hate thread? Cause I'm down
>>
>>27012267
Ty for the bump.

There is nothing wrong with generalisations.
>>
>>27012303
Hating women is a waste of effort. Seek productiveness over things you cannot fix.
>>
>>27012330
I understand, anon. I'm still pursuing my goals, but a little hate venting can't be so bad
>>
>>27012389
I cannot claim that I am not guilty of it myself.
>>
I know you are right, but I have real trouble getting rid of my desire for tits and pussy in my mouth.
>>
>>27012456
Knowing right has already freed you, now only you can fool yourself.

When you have achieve that you seek, hold onto the truth and you'll be better for it.
>>
>>27012252
>She
who?
nygga
>>
>>27012537
Second search result for woman on Google. A total misrepresentation of the creature.
>>
>>27012252
Generally, women are far more likely to do things for the greater good of people than men, who are prone to just pursue their dreams. Women don't just leave their kids.

In America, and other "developed" countries, that's a little skewed.

We have too much hormones in our milk to make little girls grow big tits and asses and make sure they turn into horny sex machines. Then we have too much fluoride and lead in our water to ensure that these sluts aren't only horny but are also retarded like the men who are now impotent physically/socially.

Most Americans are mentally unstable by the time they get to their teens. Surely, if something is strong enough to impact your physical make up, you bet it impacts your brain's processes. Everyone has different coping mechanisms: some shoot up schools, some cry themselves to sleep at night while posting on /r9k/ and some do their best to try and be normies.

Then we have the rich people. They don't eat the same shit we eat. Their infants don't wear/sleep in formaldehyde/fire retardant soaked clothing/bed sheets. They are able to afford healthcare that fixes the problem instead of masking its symptoms. These are the women that are going to grow up healthy yet reserved for Chad when he feels like settling down. These are the men that will fuck on your sluts(before settling down) with expiration dates. These are the people that will go on to make millions annually and watch you retards argue Democrat/Republican.

Oh and, they'll also give you the correct education. Because correlation doesn't mean causation, right cucks?

>for the cuck tick goes the clock
>>
Urinalysis original bump
>>
>>27012786
This.
Fuck bitches get money
>>
Someone give OP some attention before he shoots up another school.
>>
>>27013516
No. We need more blood
>>
OP,you are utterly fucking right.Women as they are now are utterly not worth it.
>>
My GF:
>is not a burden
>understands me and is my friend
>respects my wishes and desires
>earns and spends her own money
>has no expectation of gifts and compliments me more than I do her, and has bought me some great books
>stands by me when I'm feeling down

We've been together four years and are going strong. But keep spinning your lies.
>>
>>27014027
4 sho.

These niggas have unreasonable expectations from women. They're still at an age where they don't realize that they're just as hypocritical as those they hate. This place is the greatest when you need a laugh.
>>
>>27014027
I thought like that with my ex-gf, but one day, out of nowhere, her ex-bf showed up and she didn't think twice before dumping me :)

Don't ever take things for granted.
>>
>>27012786
You're a genius, or maybe just this reply is genius.
Either way thank you anon
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.