[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi fellow robots. Today I write to you because I fucked up beyond
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: 24AEFD823.gif (479 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
24AEFD823.gif
479 KB, 500x282
Hi fellow robots. Today I write to you because I fucked up beyond repair. My already mess of a life has become a living hell. I cannot sleep normally anymore, and when I inevitably fall asleep it's for 2-3 hours and have terrible nightmares. I haven't eaten anything for four days straight since the incident. All because of that goddamned film. I fell for the fucking Grifter meme. I thought /x/ and /b/ were trolling, that it was just some meme like 2girls1cup or Putrid Sex Object, but no it wasn't. Now I'm fucked up beyond repair. Pic related, it's from the film.
>>
File: 2352164457.gif (962 KB, 245x245) Image search: [Google]
2352164457.gif
962 KB, 245x245
Bumping. I need to talk to somebody. Anybody. Even better if you've seen it too.
>>
Poughkeepsie Tapes is a pretty cool guy, best found footage / mockumentary there is, it's criminally underrated
>>
>>27011953
It's hot garbage. Directed and written by edgy teenagers. Not nearly as shocking as the characters seem to think it is, bland and full of itself. Cut your hands, walk in a forest and bleed out silently.
>>
What film would this be anon?
Horror films are my fetish
>>
File: 1448655437958.jpg (9 KB, 235x222) Image search: [Google]
1448655437958.jpg
9 KB, 235x222
These threads are cancer. If this thread doesnt end with a funny spoof like a cute animal that keeps scaring you ima butt fuck u
>>
>>27011993
Tell us how you really feel, anon senpai.
>>
File: Laughing1.jpg (43 KB, 970x646) Image search: [Google]
Laughing1.jpg
43 KB, 970x646
Stop being a pussy Anon. Jesus fucking christ. I'd roundhouse kick that niggers neck and his fucking neck would snap like a fucking twig m8t.
>>
Don't bring that shit up ever again on this board. These fags shouldn't even look for the grifter. It's hard to find and it will seriously damage you for the rest of your life.
>>
>>27012021
Same. I'm tempting fate and saying to gimme spooky sauce.
>>
>>27011899
I've always admired the horror genre because it's usually just really cool sci-fi or shitty incidence log type run away from the thing shit

now THIS looks like horror, induces the actual terrible feeling of nightmares

thanks for the meme video OP, will check out later
>>
>>27011899

why is this scary? guy just has a silly face-hat on the top of his head and he is crawling around
>>
what is this please
>>
what movie OP
>>
bump someone post video here. thanks senpai
>>
It's fake you dumb faggots

/thread
>>
The Grifter is a meme and nothing else. A Serbian Film is real and pretty fucked up. Go watch that one.
>>
>>27012145
>>27012179
whatever film the original image is from looks real nifty though
>>
>>27011899
>>27011943
>>27012021
>>27012055
>>27012145
>>27012179
>>27012327
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1010271/ As another post mentioned

OP applied a filter over it's most popular .gif and thought we'd think this is the real grifter film
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.