[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /fuckedupsleepingpattern here
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (80 KB, 500x421) Image search: [Google]
image.png
80 KB, 500x421
Who /fuckedupsleepingpattern here
>>
Not me

I keep a tidy 12-6 schedule
>>
>>27011859
Me familia. Even if I somehow manage to fix it I always manage fuck it up again on the weekends.
>>
>>27011859

I sometimes go to sleep at like noon and wake up at midnight, my sleep pattern isn't really a pattern at all it's just all over the place

I try to be awake during night as much as possible though
>>
>>27011859
ayyy dats me senpai, Ive been sleeping all day, waking up at 7pm, go back to sleep in the afternoon. Beyond comfy
>>
me sort of, mostly because my mattress is shit, and i'm drinking coffee at 4 AM
>>
>>27011859
Who here fucks it up because of naps? That's usually what does it for me.
>>
mine is/was fucked up pretty bad, wouldn't be able to sleep till 6-7am and would often sleep till as late as 4pm

the other day i stayed up for over 30 hours and managed to get to sleep around midnight last night and got up at 9:30am
hopefully i can get to sleep at a reasonable hour tonight and fix it
>>
I've been awake since 9PM, it's 10:30AM here now. My roommates had to get a key for my room at 4PM yesterday because the fire inspector was there, and they were completely unable to wake me up, I don't remember it at all.
>>
I sleep too much and it fucks me over for the rest of the week.

Alarms don't do shit, I don't even remember turning them off.
>>
Me. And for some reason I always have a terrible mood when I wake up at night and sleep during the day. But I have a good mood when I wake up in the morning and sleep at night.
>>
>>27011934
lmao for me it's the opposite, daytime reminds me too much of real life
>>
>>27011865
Fuck off NEET.
Ree
>>
>>27011901
Naps are the worst for you if you want to maintain good sleep hygiene.
>>
File: 1457068569217.jpg (117 KB, 496x837) Image search: [Google]
1457068569217.jpg
117 KB, 496x837
me famalam, gotta stay on that 5 a.m. hero league grind
>>
>>27011998
the most troubling part of this picture is the orange poster she said her stomach was in knots. fucking kek. i can't believe she's so upset about such a trivial thing - i wonder how hard it is for her to exist in such a world. i kinda find her endearing but at the same time blissfully stupid.

she's probably the type that does things in a difficult way until someone corrects her then she's so proud of the new way of doing things that she tries to share it with everyone. just an overall qt but it's too bad this incident left her so unsure.
>>
>>27012052
oh wait i forgot my sleeping patterns were fixed for two whole days but now here i am at 5am in the morning been up for 24 hours and i'm spending way too much time thinking about some picture posted here. fuck.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.