[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't you learning languages for 16 hours a day lik
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: neet.jpg (14 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
neet.jpg
14 KB, 250x250
Why don't you learning languages for 16 hours a day like me? Of that's right you don't have the time

Take a look at my daily schedule

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oudgdh6tl00
>>
>>27011823
everyone has the time i just don't think most people are interested enough or have the intellectual capacity to do this.
>>
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 640x400
>>27011823
This is me stealing your shitty meme to tell you to atleast attempt suicide you social parasite
>>
I only spend 60-90 minutes a day studying a language so I don't burn out
>>
>Why don't you learning
>Of that's right
Wew
e
w
>>
File: 1455777342072.png (42 KB, 500x322) Image search: [Google]
1455777342072.png
42 KB, 500x322
>>27012012
>being drunk and basically writing your comment
>reads comments
>original commenterino
I wish i would have picked up on it first so I could be special
>>
>>27011823
16 hours a day? I bet your moist nuggies you give up after three days and go back after a few months of "break".
>>
Watching moeshit and hentai does not count as learning a language
>>
This guy coming out of nowhere with the insane beat down. NEETs on suicide watch as usual
>>
>>27011823

Monolingual wagies BTFO
>>
>>27011867
>have the intellectual capacity

It's just a matter of practise
>>
im learning a language but i only work 25 hrs a week, probably half as much as the average wagekek
>>
>>27011823
>being a polyglot
>not in a profession where this is remotely useful
What's even the point? Like I understand playing multiple instruments or being good at different branches of STEM, but why would you even train to speak multiple languages and do nothing at all with them?
>>
Hopefully you will use that 16 hours of time to learn English.
>>
why would you learn a language, when you have no one to talk to.
>>
>Learn a second language
>Still a NEET so you either have to get a job to benefit from it or watch obscure media that hasn't been translated to English yet
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>27011823
This is a good workout routine. Thanks to it and tendiebux, you will be able to travel anywhere and speak the languages there perfectly.
>>
File: feel.gif (17 KB, 418x500) Image search: [Google]
feel.gif
17 KB, 418x500
>>27015166
>why would you learn a language, when you have no one to talk to.

That feel
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.