[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I really think this is it robots. I'm going to catch the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: and a real hero.jpg (182 KB, 1200x720) Image search: [Google]
and a real hero.jpg
182 KB, 1200x720
I really think this is it robots. I'm going to catch the next bus out of here.

I have a family of three younger brothers and a mom and a dad. They all care about me lots, and have been the one thing making me hesitate doing this for a while now. Just here to ask some questions.
>should my plastic bag + ambien method be successful?
>will it be a better way for them to find my body?
>what kind of note can you write to help them get over it easier?
Fuck, it kills me that this is something that will effect them for the rest of their lives, and I fucking hope it won't trigger any of them to later try it themselves, but I feel like I just need to be free to do what I want in this situation. And I feel ready now. Feels good typing this out for the first time.

I'm just going to observe the thread then be out, but feel free to talk about your own struggles, or help others with theirs.

Shitty thread with shitty questions, just one last thread that maybe I could pick up some last minute advice from.
>>
File: vSPia0Q.jpg (801 KB, 2322x4128) Image search: [Google]
vSPia0Q.jpg
801 KB, 2322x4128
Hit the gym, get laid, delete the facebook, come back to 4chan
>>
Don't kill yourself anon, it's not worth it man.
>>
http://www.epsxe.com/

Download the Sukoden 2 iso here: http://coolrom.com/roms/psx/39634/Suikoden_II.php
>>
>>27012142

I agree with this. I killed myself and a couple weeks later i came to seriously regret it.
>>
What the fuck is up with all those attention whoring "I'm going to kill myself for real guys!" threads in the past couple months?
>>
File: agjj2s3.jpg (50 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
agjj2s3.jpg
50 KB, 960x720
>>27012184
Trump said to vote for him or else something BAD will happen to me :(....I can't take it anymore!!!
>>
>>27011547
Can we be friends before you kill yourself

I've always wanted someone like you as a friend
>>
>>27011547
Don't do it, seek professional help. Pls.
>>
Another robot bites The dust.
>2016 still doesnt stream
>>
>>27012184
>past few years
>>
>>27011547
>what kind of note can you write to help them get over it easier?
tell em you're finally going to meet your waifu
>>
>>27011547
First of I have to say don't do it, but if you realy are set on commiting suicide then it is probably best for your family to have your body as it helps with mourning.
With the note you should probably just be honest, letting them know that you love them and why you would take your own life.

Ultimately I hope you don't go through with this, as this world need all the good people it can get.
>>
>>27011547
What if we just go innawoods instead?
>>
OP here

I put the bag over my head and breathed as long as I could just to get an idea for it. Pulled it off after like two minutes with my head sweaty and panting, panicked from not being able to breath anymore.

If I take ambien will I really pass out so hard I'll sleep through that? Or will I panic and tear the bag off then be fucked up on ambien for the rest of the day?

I have to say, putting the bag over my head, it felt nice. Like, just enough will power and I can finally be out of here. After having gotten up thinking about how shitty it would be to be found like that by my family started kicking in again, but while I was doing it, it just felt nice.

I know suicide is discussed here all the time, but whats really the easiest, painless, accessible method? Is it the helium tank?
>>
>>27012184
>>27012462
This board... shit, this site is full of pussies that got no idea what life outside a computer screen is like. It is 90 percent talk.
>>
>>27013163
I'm glad you're still alive OP. Don't try to hurt yourself again.
>>
>>27013163
Don't do it anon

Killing yourself actually isn't that easy anyways. Trust me, I've tried and done nothing but screw up my brain chemistry, kill brain cells, and leave ugly scars. I don't know your situation but just don't do it. It'll be over one day anyways
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.