[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
arguments agains feminism
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 7
Ok, I don't care how autistic this is. I'm gonna debate some feminists at my school. They always go around spouting their bullshit and cucks actually agree with them. I've been living with this for over a year now and I'm gonna try shut them up.

Give me good arguments to bring up against them and general tips on how to btfo them. Thanks
>>
You're fat.

You're a BBC addict.

/thread
>>
>>27011426
Get laid fat piece of shit and stop projecting your own insecurities on other people cause no one want to give you attention enough. We are busy maintaining our sanity in this world.

If you don't stop your non sense I consider this as harassment and I'm going to call the cops on you and press charges on you.
>>
you cannot reason with a woman.

They only agree with those opinions because they are the approved consensus. You can't move a feminist until you move the ground around them.
>>
>>27011453
>Stop projecting

What a fucking overused, cliche statement.
>>
>looking for reasons to believe something
>>
>>27011426
You can't have an argument with people who are completely devoid of logic and rationality.

Literally pointless.

If you want to 'win' just say things you know will cut deep. Call them fat, crazy, ugly (feminists are usually at least one of these) - whatever is applicable.
>>
>>27011479
As much cliche it is. Lot of them actually are very insecure about themselves and feel the need to use aggressive ideology to best hide their own feeling to try to give themselves a false sense of empowerment to have a bit of control when in fact, They don't have anything good to say altogether other than denigrating everyone who disagree with them. Hence why feminism should be brought to justice as an hate crime that encourage misandry, aggression, and disrespect of basic human right.
>>
>>27011426
>Milo Yiannopolous
Enough said, watch the hour long debates he has and look for him on PKA (yt podcast)
He covers everything good luck please post it
>>
trick question OP, you can't argue with those dumb sluts and whores that call themselves as women. Many great men have fallen to their insecurities and died not knowing peace
>>
>>27011540
You can call the cops for this thing.
>>
>>27011546
for which thing? Do you care to explain?
>>
>>27011557
Harassment, Hate speech, and generally aggressive behavior (In certain case), disturbing the peace.

Call it reverse troll tactic against SJW.
>>
>>27011426
1) no men's shelters despite there being women's shelters
2)circumcision
3) the draft and how women get to vote but have none of the same civic RESPONSIBILITIES as men
4)pay gap myth
5)how women legitimately don't want to be in STEM fields despite sexism enticing women in for no reason beyond "muh equality"
6)women have more legal rights than men
7)women almost exclusively get child rights
8)women can use rape as a threat and people today buy it without needing evidence
9)marriage exists only to harm men since women have the same rights as men when it comes to finding a job of they're not outright favored. There are also woman quotas to meet which means sexism as they got a job because vagina.
10)divorce mostly ruins the man
11)women can rape boys and no one cares
12) women can rape boys and when they become adults they can be forced to pay child support
13)men have, are, and will always be the responsible gender, because men always fill the roles of mundane or dangerous jobs
14) patriarchy myth
15)rape culture myth
16)male domestic violence victims are never taken care of
17) He for She is blatant lie for being about equality and helping everyone. It's even in the name.

Do some research, OP. Good luck.
>>
>>27011579
yeah, he can always call the "campus police" aka rent-a-cops/ultimate cucks and file complaints if they get aggressive and start cursing
>>
Let me just restate that Milo is your only hope here, watch his videos

No-one else in the thread has given any advice
>>
>>27011599
The thing is that you live in a time where everyone get triggered easily and everyone is easily offended. Why don't you claim to be offended and make an action by claiming to be a sjw (which is your not) and explain yourself carefully to the authority how much she disrupt the peace and use hate speech in her manifestation. You get those feminazi jailed for hate speech for some time if you could do so.

Use the law at your advantage and put an end to this kind of behavior. You'll make the world a favor.
>>
Feminism perfectly reasonable.
Please don't confuse indentity politics bullshit with feminism.
>>
>>27011584
This is it. This is everything needed to disarm a feminist. After this they can only use personal insults and scream rape.
>>
>>27012604
But this is not the final solution to this issues. It will only fuel the fire and create lot more of commotion.
>>
>>27011682
learn english tumblr shill
>>
>>27011426
Feminists dont listen to logic, genuine advice don't try. No matter how good your argument is they'll just call you a misogynist shitlord and leave the conversation.
>>
>>27012627
Doesn't matter if it does or doesn't end it once and for all. Every point I made has at least one article tied to it. Google is your friend. Cite every source so she won't ask you to cite it and act smug.
>>
>>27011682
You need to stop living in the past and accept that identity politics IS modern feminism.
>>
>>27012670
Please explain your thinking. I believe I agree.
>>
>why do you think feminism is reasonable?
>what rights do men have that women don't?

And then they'll start derailing but you shouldn't let that pass.
>>
>>27011426
I tried this once and failed misewrably. Everything you say they just respond with screaming, "muh misoginy" and calling you names. You will never hear their source of bullshit statistics, you will never hear a counter argument, they won't even listen to you and will just spout same shit, changing topic and repeating things they brought written on their paper until you give up. Watch any "debate" on the internet and you will see what I mean.
>>
>>27012660
Sure it has good point. Though the thing is that you can't argue with feminism about this kind of issues since most of them will resort to illogical adhominem and continue spreading their anger like a wildfire.

What you seem to not understand is that it will trigger even more fuel and cause lot more of conflict and might end up getting yourself in trouble due to lack of consciousness.

The best solution in that case would be as suggested by anon.
>>27011546
To defuse the incident by getting authority involved and explaining the situation on why it shouldn't be here in the first place. It might end up getting the situation sort on your side to minimize the damage.
>>
>>27012750
I'm afraid this is what's going to happen. I just hope people are smart enough to see that they don't actually have any arguments.
>>
>>27012805
If you say so. You're working under the pretense that a feminist will scream only, and not listen or try to use her reasoning.

I would rather be prepared for the most that could listen, than be prepared for the few shrill harpies that can't handle facts.
>>
>>27011526
>As much cliche it is. Lot of them actually are very insecure about themselves and feel the need to use aggressive ideology to best hide their own feeling to try to give themselves a false sense of empowerment to have a bit of control when in fact, They don't have anything good to say altogether other than denigrating everyone who disagree with them.

This could be said about us too, tbf
>>
>>27012750
Tell them you dont care and joke about it.
>>
>>27011426
DOING IT RIGHT.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHzGiGUj5SU
>>
>>27011426
"I don't have time for mishendric landwhales like you" and walk away
>>
>>27011584
1) no men's shelters despite there being women's shelters
>good one
2)circumcision
>they'd probably argue that that's on the parents
3) the draft and how women get to vote but have none of the same civic RESPONSIBILITIES as men
>not really applicable cause old people get to vote and they won't get drafted
4)pay gap myth
>is there any legit evidence of it being a myth? Cause if so, why do people still spout it like it's true?
5)how women legitimately don't want to be in STEM fields despite sexism enticing women in for no reason beyond "muh equality"
>another good point
6)women have more legal rights than men
>vague
7)women almost exclusively get child rights
>understandable though
8)women can use rape as a threat and people today buy it without needing evidence
>very good point, be prepared to get called a rapist though
9)marriage exists only to harm men since women have the same rights as men when it comes to finding a job of they're not outright favored. There are also woman quotas to meet which means sexism as they got a job because vagina.
>what?
10)divorce mostly ruins the man
>modern marriages have ways around this
11)women can rape boys and no one cares
>tru
12) women can rape boys and when they become adults they can be forced to pay child support
>has to be a small number of cases where this has happened right?
13)men have, are, and will always be the responsible gender, because men always fill the roles of mundane or dangerous jobs
>not really applicable
14) patriarchy myth
>not exactly a myth
15)rape culture myth
>mostly a myth
16)male domestic violence victims are never taken care of
>yup
17) He for She is blatant lie for being about equality and helping everyone. It's even in the name.
>but it should be about equality which is what feminism strives for.

Not a grill btw.
>>
>>27011426
if you needed to come here for advice, you've already lost
>>
File: 1450801474661.jpg (175 KB, 726x960) Image search: [Google]
1450801474661.jpg
175 KB, 726x960
>>27011426
Here's one I've thought about lately. You know how feminists are always going on and on about how jobs like engineering or CEOs have "too many men" in them. They're always advocating to get more women in these positions because its in the interest of "gender equality" or some shit. You hear them say crap like "too many men in the same field breeds sexism!" and all that nonsense.
Now, here's the kicker. Dangerous jobs, such as electricians, construction workers, oilfield workers, tow truck drivers, security guards, military, police officers, etc are 99% male. But you never see feminists talking about how we need to get more women in those jobs because muh gender gap. Thats because they dont actually care about having an even distribution of workers between the genders in employment. They just care about getting women in higher-paying jobs.
Another problem I have with feminists is that they claim to care about men's issues, but they actually don't. You never see them talking about male circumcision, or bias against dads in custody hearings, or how the male suicide and homelessness rate is triple what is for women, how men are expected to do almost all of the work in dating, or how women get much lighter sentences for the exact same crimes compared to men. Its just a talking point that they bring up and claim to care about so people won't accuse them of being sexist against men.
>>
>>27015218
You are abosulutely right
>>
Why is sex with a transvestite not rape if consent was obtained under false pretenses?
Why is it the fault of the driver in a DUI case but if a slut gets drunk she has no degree of responsibility and can claim rape?

Why do children some single mother homes go on to be completely fucked?( hitler, hussein)

Why is alimony still a thing if both spouses work?
>>
>>27014631
It's funny how people get mad at feminists for their constantly repeated talking points that are vague and have no proof but then people who hate feminists do the same shit.
>>
>>27015739
>why is alimony still a thing if both spouses work
That makes sense if the mother has full custody since the child has to be taken care of by two incomes

Where it doesn't make sense is
a) there's joint custody
b) there's no child at all
c) the mother doesn't work (her fucking choice) and is therefore leeching off her ex
>>
>>27016330
No kids
But if there are kids the mother will always get custody despite the fact single mothers ruin kids lives
>>
>>27011426
do what milo would do. ask them what do they think about transgender people. there are 2 possible outcomes.
>they claim that transgender people are born with brain of opposite gender
thus they just claimed that there is such a thing as female and male brain. if they do so, well you can laugh at them because they just kinda contradicted ideas of feminism.
>they will claim something that is against transgender people
then you can call them ignorant and intolerant.
>>
>>27012750
>Everything you say they just respond with screaming, "muh misoginy" and calling you names

the best thing you can do against this is to remain completely calm and amiable. angry people with no argument flip their shit 10x harder when their ragebaiting tactics don't work.
>>
Thing is you need to know what sources they use and discredit them as theyre bias twisted logic surveys and what not. Knowing of the popular sources they use will be time consuming tho, so unkess you have like a week to prepare youre screwed. But in the end its a waste of time anyway since they are so brainwashed
>>
>>27011526
That's not what projecting is at all. That's just being stupid. Projecting is when you project your worldview onto someone else's argument
>>
File: cheerios.webm (710 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
cheerios.webm
710 KB, 480x480
>>27015218
They want equality of outcome, instead of equality of opportunity.
It is a huge detriment to the potential of a group when half the group only got there because of their race or gender as opposed to merit.
Quotas in themselves are sexist/racist. They imply that the target demographic would have never got to such a position by themselves, on their own ability.

That's the problem with feminism. It claims to be against sexism and racism and for equality and whatnot, whilst being one of the most sexist/racist groups in existence.
It lumps people into categories. A white man is the oppressor and has all kinds of privileges. Even if he's homeless or a depressive NEET failure, he's automatically better than everyone else. Women and minorities are always the victim. They have no agency as human beings, they just exist to be oppressed. Even if their parents are millionaires, a little girl is still an underprivileged victim.
Then they make their own definitions of racism - power+privilege=opression, or some bullshit. Then they can say that racism against whites, and sexism against men, does not exist.

They can discriminate based on gender and race and not be a racist.

The very fact that there aren't so many women in STEM and various other fields is women's liberation in action. They have the ability to choose what they want to do.
When viewed through the lens of feminism, they have absolutely no choice in anything.
>>
>>27011426
>I'm gonna debate some feminists at my school.

You're going to lose. What you have to say is irrelevant, they are girls with friends while you're a "creep". You could be arguing that the earth revolves around the sun and you would still lose in the eyes of your peers. Don't botber.
>>
>>27014631
>is there any legit evidence of it being a myth? Cause if so, why do people still spout it like it's true?

the gap myth is based on a single statistic comparing the wages of ALL men to those of ALL women, not taking into account full or part time workers, what fields they work in, tenure, education, etc. when these variable are controlled for the gap disappears, and it turns out young women are being hired at higher rates than young men, and are earning more.

the funny thing is that most people who think it's a myth want there to be more transparency in companies making salaries of their employees public, while there's relatively little outcry for this from the side arguing for legislation forcing companies to pay women more.
>>
>>27011426
Here's an ace in the hole:

Shit like "mansplaining" and "male bias" actively excludes men from participating in feminist discussions. Any point we make can be countered with "you have a dick, so you dont know what you're talking about." Not only does this expose feminism as a hate group, bit it also goes to show how little "gender equality" matters. Imagine if /r9k/ started throwing around "female bias" and "womansplaining" as if that meant anything. It's ridiculous.

The other anons touched on circumcision, and I personally believe that circumcision could be argued to be a form of institutionalized rape. There are laws protecting girls from it but not men.
>>
File: Seal.png (240 KB, 510x363) Image search: [Google]
Seal.png
240 KB, 510x363
This is when I ask them why they are not concerned with global feminism

Easiest way to dismantle a feminist is to state clearly that feminism has already won in the Western world, and that they are wasting their breathe spewing their rhetoric BECAUSE there are women in the middle-east, basically forced into cultural slavery and regularly raped, beaten and mutilated over trivial matters, yet they would rather cry about the how they are oppressed because not everybody understands artificial labels of gender politics in a first world country.

You could also mention the fucked up Dowry culture still practiced in India or the devalued nature of women in Asian culture overall.

For added bonus, remind them that they are privelaged to live in a country where their rights are at least recognized by law, certain cultures would chop off their hands, tits, or burn them alive for simply speaking out of line against a centuries-old anti-human rights patriarchy.
>>
You could also open with "What are you complaining about? Feminism got what it asked for, equality. Name one right men have that women don't?"
>>
File: 1446748926165.png (481 KB, 1828x1020) Image search: [Google]
1446748926165.png
481 KB, 1828x1020
Getting angry with them won't get you anywhere, the best strategy is to figuratively get close to them and try to make them agree on some small points and similar.

Starting from some double standards for instance I think it's a good beginning.
Also, make sure to get comfortable with definitions. Don't be afraid to politely ask them to be very specific about the terms they use, 'feminism' first and foremost.
>>
>>27017027
/thread
this anon has said enough
>>
>>27011426
If you can't conjure up your own arguments you should stick to posting on here and bitching.

Canned arguments are so disingenuous.
>>
>>27011464
This 100%

0r!g!nal
>>
>>27014631

>3) the draft and how women get to vote but have none of the same civic RESPONSIBILITIES as men
The draft is still an issue, especially with the PTSD/suicide/drug addiction/homelessness rates of vets.

>7)women almost exclusively get child rights
>understandable though
How?

>10)divorce mostly ruins the man
>citation needed
Also have you read some of the reasons why judges throw out prenups? It's beyond ridiculous.

>12) women can rape boys and when they become adults they can be forced to pay child support
Yes, but more importantly some women get to walk scot-free because of obvious sexism.
>Stacey: I'm sorry, I'm so embarrassed
>Judge: Oh, alright. You're free to go. But get caught raping kids for six months or you'll go directly to jail, okay sweetie?
This shit happened IRL (heavily paraphrased though).

>14) patriarchy myth
>not exactly a myth
>15)rape culture myth
>mostly a myth
u wot m8
>>
File: 1454164968831.jpg (254 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1454164968831.jpg
254 KB, 1024x768
>>27011426
Third wave feminists are guilty of mission creep. First wave feminists campaigned for the right to vote, second wave feminists campaigned for the right to work, third wave feminists campaigned for free stuff. The movement got so used to bitching that they don't realise they've overtaken men. They profess to be egalitarian but they don't care about the high number of men who are in prison, homeless or suicidal. Truly a blight on modern society.

Expect them to say you had women.
>>
>>27017366
>Canned arguments are so disingenuous.
As opposed to what modfems throw at you?
>>
>>27018921
>i feel the need to argue with my dog. can you give me tips on outbarking him?
>>
>>27018953
I can't tell which side you're on.

Are you saying it's pointless to stoop to the opponent's level, or that it's pointless to argue with a lesser creature?
>>
>>27018902

>Being this ignorant

First wave feminists lobbied for MUCH for than the right to vote. They lobbied for hundreds of things beside the vote.

Second wave feminists weren't seeking the 'right' to vote, women had always had that right and always worked. They were seeking privileges within the work economy.

Third wavers have a series of different criticisms, some of them are reasonable. If anything the third wave is the most sane and justified.
>>
>>27019102
It's pure backwards wrongness in one post.

The third wave has an insane amount of privilege and benefits compared to the previous generation of women in education and employment. Now they're nitpicking imagined slights in the entertainment industry because they (western women) already have it better than every other human on the planet in every other conceivable way.
>>
>>27011453
>get laid fat piece if shit
>projecting
This is very realistic b8. Written exactly how a feminist would write.
>>
>>27019275

>The third wave has an insane amount of privilege and benefits compared to the previous generation of women in education and employment.

Women were privileged at the time of the first wave, just in a different way. I'm a male born into considerably better material conditions than someone living 100 years ago, that doesn't mean I don't have the right to express opinions.

>Now they're nitpicking imagined slights in the entertainment industry because they (western women) already have it better than every other human on the planet in every other conceivable way.

Have you read anything by early feminists? Wollstonecraft? Cady-Stanton? They were all nitpickers and went around accusing men of every evil they could imagine.
>>
>Implying you can debate with feminists
>Implying that's not just mansplaining
>Implying you're not intruding on their safespace
>Implying you won't be censored
silly child
>>
>>27011426

The only arguments against feminism involve ascribing negative generalizations to the movement, like pointing out the existence of radfems. The problem with this argument is that it's only against some specific individuals who are purportedly feminists, not feminism at its core. The core values of feminism may not necessarily condone what radfems do, regardless of whether or not radfems have gained mainstream acceptance. It's like using an example of a Christian extremist to argue against Christianity as a whole.

Do these women hold extremist views? If so, then call them out on it, and instead of arguing against feminism itself, argue that these individuals are *not* in fact feminists according to the movement's core values.
>>
>>27019423
>These individuals are *not* in fact feminists
No true Scotsman fallacy. Common feminist argument.
>>
>>27019423

What are the 'reasonable' feminist positions, though?

The most 'reasonable' one anyone can name is the idea of women and men both having the vote. But feminists misrepresented this issue, ignoring the fact that women got the vote very shortly after men in most cases, and they completely ignore the actual, substantial inequalities between men and women, but actually excacerbated them, often using the vote to do so.
>>
>>27019326
I think you're ignoring the current power dynamic. We might even have a woman president which was unimaginable 100 years ago. They can actually act on their crazy bullshit.

Their message now is poor males shouldn't even look at women sexually while they masturbate furiously to rich men like Christian Grey. They can nitpick all they want if they don't have power, but now they do they're turning into hypergamous monsters.

Current feminism is kind of like the Khmer Rouge when compared to communism in Cuba. With the advent and spread of social media, it's turning into something completely batshit crazy. Even the nation's leaders have to repeat the lie about the wage gap so women can skew the numbers to make way more than men.
>>
>>27019449
>No true Scotsman fallacy.

How? We're talking about a specific movement that puts forth a specific set of values. You can't, by literal definition, be an adherent to a movement while simultaneously rejecting its principles. By your logic, anyone should be able to claim they're a feminist regardless of their views about women or women's issues.
>>
One of the most stupid things in feminism in my opinion is how feminism claims homophobia and transphobia doesn't exist. People get discrimminated for ethnicity, looks, class, disability, but for some reason, it's completely impossible to imagine anyone discrimminating against anyone for being gay or trans. Because that doesn't really exist, that's just ways misogyny manifest itself.
>>
>>27019497

Current feminism is much more moderate.

>Their message now is poor males shouldn't even look at women sexually while they masturbate furiously to rich men like Christian Grey.

The first-wavers were the ones to institute various laws concerning sexuality that applied exclusively to men (Age of consent, anti-homosexual laws, expansion of sexual assault, etc). These first-wavers (actually more the proto-feminists) lobbied for gender segregation in prisons.

The feminists of today are very moderate in comparison.
>>
>>27014631

Old men were once young. And they would have been required to register then. Dumbass. The point is that women NEVER have to register, even after they were made eligible to serve in combat roles. There is no reason for the exemption anymore. End of discussion.

The 77 cents figure is just the disparity between total earnings for men vs total earnings for women. It does not take intocareer choice, experience, or hours worked. Once those are factored in, the gap almost completely disappears. Feminists perpetuate the myth because they are propagandists.

If you're referring to prenuptial agreements, it is possible to have them nullified. They are contracts, and under contract law, if a judge rules that it was signed under duress, that contract is considered null and void. I've lost count of the news stories I've read of judges falling for sob stories from lying, gold digging whores. Hell, prenups can be thrown out on a number of stupid little technical grounds.

The fact that it is allowed to happen at all is fucking awful.
>>
If you're not good at debating don't do it idiot.
If you are then you don't need to remember stuff to attack them, just use logic and reason as your weapons. If they come with inconclusive evidence just ask for something to back those facts.
>>
>>27019584
I'll concede you actually make some good points.

Today's feminists probably look moderate because they've become petty against males who have no real power. The earlier feminists did their damage and the new ones are feeding on the carrion they left behind.
>>
>>27019584
>The first-wavers were the ones to institute various laws concerning sexuality that applied exclusively to men (Age of consent, anti-homosexual laws, expansion of sexual assault, etc). These first-wavers (actually more the proto-feminists) lobbied for gender segregation in prisons.

Sounds all extremely reasonable to me considering it is men who are pedophiles, it men who are rapists, and it is male prisoners who rape female prisoners. Women at large do not commit these crimes.
>>
>>27021784
>it men who are rapists, and it is male prisoners who rape female prisoners.
Its Chads who do that. Chads are also the ones who commit murder and assault. Yet you women will continue to chase them, while actual decent men continue to get ignored.
Fuck off. You made your bed, now you get to lie in it, whore. I hope your Chad bf beats your skull one day.
>>
>>27011490

This. It's only gonna turn out badly for you. The feminist's first line of defense is to insult you personally. They'll claim you're a sexist, and then they'll claim you hate women because you can't get laid, they'll call you pathetic. They will do basically anything in order to not actually have to engage in rational argument with you. And when you keep pushing, and they're forced into a discussion, don't expect the bullshit to stop there. You will be bombared with fallacy after fallacy, all of which you'll have to point out and explain why their reasoning is wrong. They'll use all kinds of misleading tactics and mindgames. They'll try to use semantics to their advantage and twist your words around. They'll even attack your tone of voice.

If you want to do this, you need to have a good repulation first of all, people need to know you're neither a loser nor a chauvinist. You need to have the patience of a saint and remain calm and composed while they freak the fuck out and get emotional. You need to be very well aware of all the fallacies and faulty arguments they're going to use, and you need to have a shit ton of well sourced evidence to counter their cherry picked stats and numbers.

It's not worth your time. Reasoning with unreasonable people is like trying to play chess with a dog. The closest you'll get to winning is Fido choking to death on the pieces. Steer clear.
>>
>>27011426
Start watching some Sargon of Akkad, Milo Yiannopolus and Internet Aristocrat videos to be prepared
>>
File: 1430978891421.png (450 KB, 516x415) Image search: [Google]
1430978891421.png
450 KB, 516x415
lol OP is a faggot

>I'm Chad's autistic twin brother
>would be a robot if I was an only child but my brother basically carried me socially through high school
>me and bro sit beside this angry Daria-esqe feminist goth chick in my politics class
>she was bullied a lot
>retaliates by nitpicking all the "problematic" things that the fucking social le nerdfighter type redditor kids say
>i didn't agree with most of the shit she said but they were honestly insufferable cunts
>Chad and I didn't treat her like fucking garbage so she was super friendly
>it was funny bc she would do thing cringe-inducing "glare" everyone else in the room and then be all bubbly with me and Chad
>she helped me out with homework
>she has a particularly bad day of bullying from redditor kids and stacys
>chad bro asks her if she wants stacey's nudes
>she's crying and wiping snot away with the edges of her trench coat
>"that's....slutshaming...and i won't....participate....but ....t-thank you!!!!"

OP literally no one gives a fuck about politics and no ones opinions matter; might as well be nice to everyone and potentially get some benefits along the way.
>>
95% of suicide victims are males, enough said
>>
>>27023044
this does not mean that men are oppressed. The differences may be biological. it is worth looking at, because behind the statistics there may be oppression hiding, but it doesn't have to be that way.
>>
>>27022872
but the real question is did you double team her with your brother
>>
>>27018819
>3) the draft and how women get to vote but have none of the same civic RESPONSIBILITIES as men
>The draft is still an issue, especially with the PTSD/suicide/drug addiction/homelessness rates of vets.

Okay true but I'm sure they don't have women on the frontlines for other reasons anyway (I think it's cause if a male soldier sees a wounded females soldier they'll be more tempted to help when they should just in fact leave them)

>7)women almost exclusively get child rights
>understandable though
>How?

They carried the child meaning there's an undeniable closeness they have compared to a child and father. Not saying this makes it right, just understandable.

>10)divorce mostly ruins the man
>citation needed
>Also have you read some of the reasons why judges throw out prenups? It's beyond ridiculous.

No I haven't actually but crazy divorce stories always come from the States and I'm British so maybe that's why.

>12) women can rape boys and when they become adults they can be forced to pay child support
Yes, but more importantly some women get to walk scot-free because of obvious sexism.
>Stacey: I'm sorry, I'm so embarrassed
>Judge: Oh, alright. You're free to go. But get caught raping kids for six months or you'll go directly to jail, okay sweetie?
>This shit happened IRL (heavily paraphrased though).

This shit is obviously wrong and does need to be changed I do agree, it's just not that common.

>14) patriarchy myth
>not exactly a myth
>15)rape culture myth
>mostly a myth
>u wot m8

I mean we do live in a male dominated society, definitely not a myth. However, all men clearly are not rapists. What we need to teach kids is that girls need to take proper steps to guard them from rape (staying in groups late at night etc) and boys need to know when to stop, if needed.
>>
>>27011584

Men are losing less in divorce now than ever.

Women do get paid less for the same jobs. Stats canada just put something out about it.

Face it guys, feminists are mostly right and you're mostly wrong.
>>
>>27019030
Original person you're talking to.
I'm saying if you don't know how to do your own research you're going to fail. If you're going to create an argument you need to thoroughly evaluate both yours and the fem's arguments for truth, fallacies and loopholes. Back it all up with relevant and current statistics, peer reviewed journals and articles.
Make your case airtight. That is all I am saying.
>>
>>27019573
..Are we listening to the same feminists?
>>
>>27023501
It's almost like it's centuries old branch of political philosophy with thousands of competing and contesting views and segments.

I mean, it's not like /r9k/ has ever done a modicum of research. They just say things like "feminists don't think homophobia exists" despite the fact that lesbian thinkers have been huge contributors to parts of feminist thinking for a very long time.
>>
>>27023501
I don't know?
What feminists do you listen to?
>>
You guys gotto learn how to be Zen...
Getting mad at feminazis is fedora land.
I've reached the point where I just don't give a shit about any of it. All these abstract theories about how to raise a family or whatever.
I just hate women and don't pay any attention to them.
>>
Getting a labotomy would better then wasting time. You would get further yelling at a brick wall. At least you can guarantee the conversation would be better
Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.