[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>normalfags spend money that they don't have >normalfags
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 250x250
>normalfags spend money that they don't have
>normalfags use credit cards thinking they're fucking magic
>normalfags take out student loans and are fucking stunned they have to pay them back
>normalfags get vehicles, pay the minimum payments, and then complain that it's too fucking expensive
>normalfags think it is normal to hate your parents and want to move out by 17
>normalfags will buy a new phone every single year and then make fun of us for buying a video game console every ten years, or saving up to build a PC, or literally anything we do because we're "creepy"
Are normalfags fucking idiots? What is actually wrong with them?
>>
how sad is it knowing that such normalfags will live a happier life than you and not even acknowledge your existence while you're obsessed with them
>>
File: image.jpg (410 KB, 1124x1920) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
410 KB, 1124x1920
>has a fucking MacBook
>can't afford to pay off student debt
>>
I think my favorite is
>normalfags will get a job to afford the car that they need to drive to work
>>
>tfw always in debt because of figures
I'm addicted to plastic crack, it is the only thing which gives me a bit of happiness.
>>
>>27011511
You can always sell your figures at a later date, some Tumblrina can't sell their Gender Studies Degree.
>>
>>27011482
I'm not even a NEETfag and I think this is retarded, I just work with my Dad and save 100% of my paycheck.
>>
Normalfags will be BTFO when their children die during some horrible shit
>>
>>27011653
Normalfags are BTFO the second they get pregnant, and then they act like it's just a regular thing like the fucking common cold. Notice how they call it "getting knocked up", because they act like it's just something that happens and not a fucking choice.
>>
it's sickening to me how going into massive amounts of debt is just viewed as completely normal behavior

the banks (jews) have done one hell of a brainwash job on Western civilization.
>>
>>27011801
>tfw people literally tell me "some debt is good :^) everyone has debt :^)" and they get visibly upset when I tell them that I don't
>>
>>27011463
>drawing the logo on the computer
literally why?

i use a mac, but if i drew something with a computer i wouldn't chuck the logo on
>>
>>27012106
but how would you know the person who drew that is creative and unique! xD
>>
>>27012035
I have debt due a stint of long term unemployment. It's the worst..luckily I can pay enough with my current job that I'm chewing through it
>>
I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed normies shit tier spending habits.
>>
Getting in debt is literally memeing yourself. I'm not rich but having a couple thousand in your bank is comfy.
>>
>>27011423
Lacking self awareness about their spending habits. Wasting money on useless shit instead keeping yourself on a roof and financially stable to avoid starving at the end of the month.

Taking too much responsibility due prideful nature

For the case of hating parents anyone who was legitimately abused as a kid would have a reason to do so. Because seriously why would you let yourself being stuck with toxic people ?
For the matter of buying a new thing. It's just how consumerist work at it finest to exploit gullible salaried to buy more useless shit and lose there money hence why everyone complain about being broke.

Not buying new shit every and then = more money for you.

That is common sense. Though most people lack judgement and can't control their urge. Because the thought pattern has been programmed to say ''Me want something now''.
>>
>>27012219
>how DARE u let urself be abused by ur parents!!!
holy fucking shit i wanna kill you with my bare hands
>>
>>27012238
Don't like your parents. Fuck off of their house and stop letting yourself be influenced by toxic people.
If you don't you'll still feel shitty.
>>
> never had a credit card
> no debt except student loan (which gets wiped after 20 years even if you don't pay it, UK)
> don't drive
> no expensive hobbies
> live modestly but have things I want, travel couple times a year
> freelance, can work from anywhere
> 16k savings and growing (GBP)
why waste money on stuff you don't need
>>
>>27012338
>why waste money on stuff you don't need
BAD GOYIM
>>
>>27012361
People keep telling me to get a credit card so I can increase my credit rating so that I can borrow money. The concept boggles my mind.
>>
Debt and credit cards are a meme I cannot for the life of me understand
>>
>>27012427
>>27011423

whats wrong with a credit card if i use it once a week to buy supplies at my grocery store?
>>
>>27012449
it like a loan on a card everything you pay for appear as a bill at the beginning of the month and you need to pay that bill or else you get some notice.

I wouldn't fall for this scam that your local bank try to offer.
>>
>>27012449
Because why would you spend money you don't have? Especially if you already have money? And don't give me that shit about your credit score, that's literally only used for loans. Even furthermore, why would you use it anyway? The amount of money you pay off on the credit card will always be more than what you put on it so you are literally losing money by using the card.

Credit cards are a scam and loans are too
>>
>HS
>Economics Teacher telling us that a Credit Card is an easy way to build credit if you use it literally once, pay it off, then never use it again
>some bitch starts whining because her Dad has tons of Credit Card debt and that they're evil
>someone tries to tell her that a Credit Card is not what put her Dad in debt, her Dad being a retard put him in debt
>she goes fucking crazy and starts cussing him out and saying Credit Cards are evil and shit
Google Kaylee Soluri, her graduation pictures should be one of the first results.
>>
>>27012399
How about interest?
>>
>>27012591
Better act quick before your inheritance disappears
>>
>>27012491
i pay 3 euros a month for my credit card and i have 2k on my account, i dont work.
I spend the money I have on my bank account

Where's the scam
>>
>>27012035
>sweden had enough surplus money around 2008 to pay off their entire debt deficit
>economists say not to because "everyone has debt" and "debt is good"
fuck normies
>>
>>27012505
>getting a credit card
>ever
why
>>
>>27012783
my bad, i think i mixed credit card with bank card
>>
File: 1429765704843.jpg (24 KB, 400x462) Image search: [Google]
1429765704843.jpg
24 KB, 400x462
>older sister has burned through half a dozen credit cards, blowing thousands she doesn't have
>she actually had to have it pointed out to her that you have to pay credit cards back
A grown-ass woman actually thought that credit cards were just free money and she was the only one smart enough to use them. Some days I wonder how I can be related to someone so fucking stupid.
>>
>>27011423
Call me normie but I would say that I'm pretty social and i have never meet someone that matches any of these.
>>
>>27013376
Were you autistic enough to ask?
>>
>>27012992
Easy settlement for paying anything on the internet.
Ok course some people are just too retarded and should remove themselves from the genepool.
>>
>>27013528
>Ok course some people are just too retarded and should remove themselves from the genepool.
Like you?
>>
>tfw ONEITIS is over $200,000 in debt
That's what you get for going to the Art Institute, bitch.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.