[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
has a Stacy ever been more BTFO?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1
File: you sure.png (560 KB, 680x367) Image search: [Google]
you sure.png
560 KB, 680x367
has a Stacy ever been more BTFO?
>>
how about some context here thanks
>>
>>27010904
From the movie "jackie brown"
>>
>>27010898
Lou - is ...
>>
that scene is one of the funniest things I've watched in a movie, the best part is when deniro gets really pissed off and says he's going to knock her the fuck out if she doesn't shut the fuck up
>>
>>27010898
it was lucky hateful 8 was made so that it could take the place as worst quentin joint
>>
>>27010904
Here you go bud https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXy8AgE7jBo
>>
>>27011002
Why didn't you like it? Jackie brown that is.
>>
>>27011022
it's not as much that i didn't like it but it didn't engage me as much as the 6 other tarantino movies (not including deathproof, dusk till dawn, NBK etc.)
so it isn't that jackie brown is BAD per se but that it was just my least favorite of tarantino's work

but since django (i teeter between love and hate) hateful 8 is without a doubt the worst piece of shit that tarantino has made.
so that is why i say that jackie brown is lucky that tarantino is getting worse and worse because it makes his other stuff more enjoyable
>>
>>27011002
>>27011094
meh it was pretty chill
>>
>>27011121
hateful 8? jackie brown? neither of them was pretty chill
tarantino is a meme-tier director who peaked with kill bill
>>
>>27011153
>kill bill
>not inglorious basterds

check out this 20 year old pleb
>>
>>27011094

Django was brilliant

Deathproof typifies the worst traits of a tarantino movie: too much directorial freedom to think his inane characters and conversations are the purest art and worth watching for 7 hours, topped off with about an hour of his unsexy attempts at hot girls.

He's a brilliant director when reigned in
>>
>>27011173
>20 year old pleb
yeah inglorious was good when i saw it in theaters when you were picking your nose and watching PUA or something stupid

kill bill is the peak
everything after that is meme tier
>meme jews
>meme slaves
>meme western

>>27011193
>he's a brilliant director when reigned in
>>>/reddit/tv
>>
>>27011173
Basterds and Django both suck dicks my man
So does most of Kill Bill
Dogs is alright, Pulp Fiction is obviously good but overrated. Jackie Brown is really good, Death Proof kind of sucks and Hateful 8 is finally a good movie in the past 18 years
>>
>>27011193
Django isn't good, thats where Tarantino went full meme tier. the last good thing he did was Inglorious
>>
>>27011238
you have the most disgusting taste of all
i get the feeling that you don't watch a lot of film

but you will probably tell me that you do
>>
>>27011238
you don't like inglorious yet you like hateful

what the fuck? nothing happens in hateful. they sit in a fucking room and nothing happens
>>
>>27011153
Jackie brown. If you thinl kill bill was his pick then you must be an edgelord.
>>
>>27011309
>you must be an edgelord
if you think that tarantino is anything but a meme director you are without a doubt an edgelord.

with that being said his peak was kill bill(v.1 +2) and inglorious was his last passable work and hateful 8 was dogshit. don't try and argue any of this
>>
>>27011342
volume 1 I'm fine with and like it for what it is, but fuck volume 2. the last half of it in particular is fucking awful
>>
>>27011368
every time you comment it gets worse and worse
>>
>>27011342
>He even rates vol.2

lol go play with your katanas kiddo
>>
>>27011386
i rate it as his best movie
i count 1+2 as a whole movie because that is how volumes work and that is how the filmmaker intended

your an idiot
>>
>>27011247

Inglorious was better than django but django was still one of his best movies, one of the most unashamedly fun films in years without constant parody or knowing looks.
>>
>>27011402
lol you almost got me, good job tho.
>>
>>27011373
says the person who likes volume 2 over inglorious basterds

objectively worse
>>
>>27011435
;) it's late and we are all friends here
the thing about being a night owl on the west coast is i know that everyone else is just as bad as me

....or australian (bleh)
>>
>>27011002
what a faggot millennial opinion to have

dude fuck you
>>
>>27010898
1. Resorvoir Dogs
2. Inglorious Bastards
3. Pulp Fiction
4. Jackie Brown
5. Hateful Eight
6. Kill Bill
7. Kill Bill Vol 2
8. Death proof
>>
>>27012593
Pulp Fiction
Jackie Brown
Reservoir Dogs

DAYLIGHT GAP

Kill Bill 1 & 2

TWILIGHT GAP

>watching anything after that
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.