[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone here ever try and leave 4chan forever? What was your experience
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 298.jpg (25 KB, 402x402) Image search: [Google]
298.jpg
25 KB, 402x402
Anyone here ever try and leave 4chan forever? What was your experience with life after leaving? What made you come back?
>>
I go in and out, sometimes the faggotry of certain anons turn me off coming back for a month or two but I get sucked back in somehow.

You just can't beat an anonymous community, forums can be useful but the dicksucking of mods and general egos of people on those places is even more unpleasant than seeing the occasional penis or cuckold thread on my screen.
>>
I can't fucking do it. I don't know if it's a coincidence, but I just noticed today that my depression started when I started browsing this site: eight fucking years ago.

The instant gratification is too seductive a mistress to deny. For me, anyways.
>>
>>27010936
me too
i started depression because this site
accidentaly open this shit somehow

fuck it. i seriously consider fucking leave this site forever.
>>
even moot still shitposts here, don't let his Google job fool you
>>
>>27010849

Yes.

Me leaving 4chan always coincides with me doing NoFap. I figure "fuck, I might as well cut out all my toxic habits at once."

But I keep failing, and I keep coming back.
>>
>>27011194
Keep trying, anon. One day, you'll do it.
>>
>>27011214

It doesn't help that there is no place on the Internet for me to go and talk to people.

I go on different sites and explain that I'm a male that is going through all this stuff, and nobody cares. Some people get genuinely mad.

I've pretended to be a woman online before, and the amount of help and praise I got was amazing. I'll never forget that. I had guys offering to buy me all sorts of gifts and donate to me.

Only a fool thinks that life as a male in western society is easy.
>>
>>27011308
Why not try and leave the internet and talk to a therapist?
>>
File: 1445361026851.png (51 KB, 876x773) Image search: [Google]
1445361026851.png
51 KB, 876x773
>tfw you will never be rich enough to buy 4chan and completely fucking crash/delete it just so you can stop opening it up everytime you wake up
>>
>>27011316

It's 2016 anon, I can't leave the Internet. Western society is fucked if people have this much angst towards males that need help.

Therapists charge too much, and I don't want to risk the possibility of getting a feminist therapist who is going to tell me that everything is my fault. I'd rather just not deal with that.
>>
>>27010849
Yeah I tried. Made a dramatic two thread post on /b/ about it. Then I realized it really wasnt that serious and this place is great way to kill time and have some laughs, and cringe, and feels.
Why would you want to leave this place? It only makes life more tolerable.
>>
>>27010849
It's been great. I just came back to tell you you're a faggot.

Bye, everybody.
>>
My life was just as shit if not even more shit.

Now I just didn't have any pastime and nothing to distract my life from how shitty it was.

So a few months later I returned

Guys don't listen to the meme, 4chan hasn't made your life worse. It's just another website.

It's just something that helps you pass the time in a fun way.
>>
>>27011543
>4chan hasn't made your life worse. It's just another website.
I don't know, man. Being constantly exposed to the negativity of this place will poison your mind.
>>
Is it bad if i consider browsing 4chan a hobby? it occupies pretty much 70% of my time while i'm awake.
>>
>>27011748
That's not a hobby, that's an addiction.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.