[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Please help me with my schizophrenia
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1
File: received_1525833877733084.jpg (6 KB, 280x173) Image search: [Google]
received_1525833877733084.jpg
6 KB, 280x173
Please help me with my schizophrenia
>>
Bump to get help too.
>>
I'm just a voice inside your head. I can't help you.
>>
>>27010462
Realize nothing is real and everything is an illusion.

I swear nihilism could cure Schizophrenia at some point.
>>
>>27010509
How is nihilism going to stop me from getting screamed at by things no one else can hear??
>>
>>27010489
You paranoid schizo or voices schizo
>>
>>27010542
I'm the good old mixed bag of terrors
>>
>>27010531
Realizing that what you see is not real therefore your anxiety will lower to a certain point which would make audible/visual hallucination less frequent since those experience seem to be connected a lot with stress and anxiety.

Also the most common method of realizing nothing is actually important would ease the anxiety and the paranoia as it has no reason to be still. Hence, these ideas would decrease and the paranoia itself could be overcome.

A popular saying goes around that not giving a fuck about anything does wonder to mental health. As hallucination and paranoia is triggered by anxious thought (Basically nothing real). Over time the anxious thought would lessen to the point it disappear.

Another tricks. Check out for vitamin deficiency and Lack of magnesium and Iron in your diet. And get enough sleep. As it is a common fact that sleep deprivation cause hallucination due to the body being stressed out for being deprived.
>>
>>27010588
Same, I hear pianos 50% of the time, 49% is crying and every once in a while I get screamed at :/
>>
>>27010654
I feel like there is a portal into some /x/ dimension in my own head.
>>
>>27010634
I honestly don't give a fuck about anything that's mainly the reason I'm still alive, I sleep well and get enough vitamins as well, anymore tips?
>>
>>27010687
Yeah tbqh shits spooky as fuck sometimes, its to the point where I need a constant distraction or I lose it completely
>>
>>27010716
I'm with you on that one. I usually have to listen to music or be focused on something to drown out the eldritch horror.
>>
>>27010698
Stay connected with people and never go on isolation mode. No matter how hard it is. It would actually help your recovery to seek out civilization once again.

Avoid illegal substance at all cost.
It has been renowned to alter the consciousness of people.

Never believed in any mental illness. I'm probably sure there is a biological or environmental factor that cause these psychotic behaviors such as withdrawal from society, Isolating yourself too much and taking illicit drugs and lack of sleep.
>>
>>27010750
I personally like conversation, and television help me lose focus on mental things
>>
>>27010784
I hope so if I can sort this out then maybe I can get meaning back into my life
>>
>>27010818
Best of luck.
Hope it can actually make a little difference.
>>
>>27010805
I have nobody to talk to so that won't do it for me.
>>
>>27010462
from personal experience dont take meds they will slow u the fuck down making you not only zombie like but also retarded, so not only will you keep hearing shit you will also lose your ability to think clearly and you will feel sleepy all day long plus you wont be able to cum anymore
>>
>>27010850
I'm sorry about that, if I knew you IRL I'd go out of my way to give you conversation
>>
>>27010843
Thank you
Oc
>>
>>27010851
I was on abilify and it worked pretty good minus not being able to cum
>>
>>27010869
I appreciate that anon. I wish there were more people like you that would give a lonely hollow a chance.
>>
>>27010899
i was on risperdal and then got on seroquel none worked
>>
>>27010905
There gotta be someone for you somewhere man. If not I'll be here for you on this very thread until it 404s
>>
>>27011044
I don't know how, but I still hold out for anybody to come along. I don't know how much longer I can go like this. I needed you anon.
>>
>>27011079
I'm sorry anon. No one should have to be alone.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.