[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who /money fetish/ here? frugality gets my dick hard
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
who /money fetish/ here? frugality gets my dick hard
>>
>>27010430
This guy is only funny if you listen to hip hop. If you don't and you still know who this guy is, you're a fuckboy.
>>
>>27010430
No im not jewish
>>
Me, but then I realized Im lazy as fuck and I have no discipline at all.

Feeels bad man.
>>
>>27010490
>>27010461
pretty much guaranteed my first mill before i hit 30, feels good
>>
File: image.jpg (78 KB, 609x460) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78 KB, 609x460
>tfw financial domination fetish

You dont know how bad it is. I make 95k a year as an engineer and have spent at least 5 thousand dollars buying camwhores stuff off their amazon lists and tipping them. Thats not even the worst of it though. A few years ago i found two different girls online that i got to financially dominate me. One i bought a watch for a few thousand dollars and a thousand dollar necklace and also gave them a few hundred bucks a month for almost a full year. The other one i helped pay 20k of their 40 thousand dollar mercedes. Out of all of this i didnt ever get sex and am still a virgin. I did however get to rub and kiss the mercedes girls feet in exchange for what i did though. I also most recently have been a beta orbiter and friend of this girl that is dating another guy. He is working a minimum wage job so they had issues paying the rent and bills. She used the whole female charisma, dressed a little revealing one day, and tried to make me feel bad for her by crying in front of me and asked me to help her. Being the beta i am i accepted and have been sending them 500 bucks a month while he continues to plow my oneitis. And since i have this fetish i also have been jerking off after everytime i give her the money. kill me
>>
>>27010664
why? 20k, you should get to creampie the fucking whore

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>27010664
Id call it a mental disorder, not a fetish

You should encourage them to buy expensive things one day over unlogged methods of communication and promise to pay for it and then pretend youve become ill or something and cant give them money anymore.
>>
>>27010664
kill yourself desu

not even memeing
>>
>>27010508
>pretty much guaranteed my first mill
>pretty much

Dont brag about this type of stuff unless your 100% certain. Money is volatile as fuck, just because some jew that you're busting your ass for is promising to make you a millionair by 30 (lol) dont mean shit.
http://www.theguardian.com/business/2016/jan/12/beware-great-2016-financial-crisis-warns-city-pessimist

Just remember not to blow all your money on whores an cocaine just yet friendo, the next stock market crash is gonna be the big one.

>>27010664
20K to pay for a camwhore? Dam man I know high class prostitutes that will fuck you for a week on that money.
>>
>>27010804
i'm not even a wage slave,

1. get stem/bizness degree coupled with something edgy like philosophy to set yourself apart

2. portfolio diversification and frugality
>>
>>27010664
KEK
U
KEK
K
>>
>>27010664
kys you gigantic fag
you are the reason women are trash today
>look look money
>here have some for doing nothing
>>
File: why.jpg (27 KB, 586x330) Image search: [Google]
why.jpg
27 KB, 586x330
>>27010664
I hope this is b8... i rly do...

There literally are betas like this though. Just thinking about how they enable brainless warm wet holes and how pathetic they are devastates me on a physical level.

Watch 'Sex, Lies and Rinsing Guys' if you haven't already.

Absolutely PUTRID.
>>
>>27010844
>>27010844

LOL there's no way portfolio diversification nd frugality would alone would get you your first mill.

just say you got a large inheritance and stop bullshitting buddy. not gonna judge you more. i'll hate you either way.
>>
>>27010957
>whats intuition and speculation
>>
>>27010455
Go listen to Run The Jewels for the 1000th time.
>>
Lots of b8 itt
>>
>>27011046
Thanks for the heads up friendo.

Howtfisthisnotoriginal
>>
>>27010508
nah you are not going to make it
>>
>>27011595
ignore the naysayers - Arnold Schwarzenegger

keep being a miserable loser, i'm all about self-improvement
>>
>>27011637
The momentum you feel right now wont last for long. You wont make it.
>>
>>27011661
i'll make it financially for sure, 31k net worth at 18 and growing.

you gotta have purpose anon, otherwise whats the point in living?

you might as well just end your life
>>
>>27011691
>i'll make it financially for sure, 31k net worth at 18 and growing.
>>27010844
>1. get stem/bizness degree coupled with something edgy like philosophy to set yourself apart

Dam you're actully the same person?? Lol top kek. You have a lot to learn my friend, I thought I had it figured all out at 18 as well.
>>
>>27011799
>i have a lot to learn

what the fuck do i have to learn lmfao, i have every reason to get a university degree.

i'm gonna be rich and that's all there is to it
>>
File: Pepe.jpg (7 KB, 235x215) Image search: [Google]
Pepe.jpg
7 KB, 235x215
b-b-but shkreli isn't a money mongering jew, he's a good guy. Educate yourself before you dizz pharmabro
>>
I often day dream about being a Billionaire and making anime real. Too bad I'm a lazy NEET and my brain is reaching immense levels of fucked.
>>
File: 1442353957663.jpg (25 KB, 391x340) Image search: [Google]
1442353957663.jpg
25 KB, 391x340
>>27010664
Onii-chan buy me geimu pls!
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.