[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you know if a girl is checking you out? Sometimes I see
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: images (18).jpg (12 KB, 471x312) Image search: [Google]
images (18).jpg
12 KB, 471x312
How do you know if a girl is checking you out? Sometimes I see girls staring at me, but I'm not sure if it's because I'm attractive or not attractive. What are the signs?
>>
If you visit /r9k/ regularly, odds are that no girl is ever checking you out.
>>
>>27010349
bump because I wanna fucking know myself. I usually allow my eyes to wander constantly, and passively meet eyes with a lot of girls
>>
If she smiles or plays with her hair or something, she's checking you out.
>>
>sitting with friend in a cafe
>there's this cute girl together with her boyfriend
>occasionally look at her, she's looking back
>get scared because her boyfriend is there
>every time i look at her our eyes meet
>feels risky
>her boyfriend leaves for a moment
>check her out again

I felt like such an asshole, but at the same time it felt really good. Can you get addicted to that? Why does it feel so good?
>>
>>27010655
it's only human to want what you can't have
>>
They'll touch you.
>>
>>27010472
>>27010349

When she sees you she runs her eyes up and down on you.

That doesn't mean she's attracted, it just means she is checking you out.

Some women are absolute clueless how to express that they like you or they just cannot sense that you like them. Some naturally give off signs that they are interested and naturally aware when you show interest. The game is not easy m8.
>>
>>27010349
When you smirk at them and they smile wide enough to show teeth and laugh. Happened to me a couple months ago.
>>
>>27010349
if you think they are checking you out, remember the answer is "no they are not"*

*unless you are holding money
>>
you'll know it when you experience it, it's hard to put into words. Unless you're full autismo you'll know when it happens.
>>
If they stare at you and you're neither hideous nor Chad, you're probably invisible to her and she just spaced out not realising where she's looking.

If women find you attractive (but not Chad-tier), they will just glance at you when they think that you're not looking.
>>
File: 1titub2o1_500.png (148 KB, 500x656) Image search: [Google]
1titub2o1_500.png
148 KB, 500x656
>be me wearing sunglasses
>on train, notice hot girl a couple of rows in front facing me
>train goes into tunnel so extra bright, thus she can't see my eyes
>sort of look out the window at nothing
>actually look at her without moving my head
>notice she is checking me out up and down because she thinks I'm not looking at her
>mfw
>>
>>27010349
You'll be able to tell immediately if it's because she's attracted to you or you're a deformed-tier freak that draws the gaze of others for being a bizarre spectacle

>looks away quickly if you make eye contact, looks back constantly to see if you're looking at her
>giggles to her friends then looks back at you with a grin
>pushes her chest out
>moves her hips into a sexier pose or arches her lower back a bit
>bites or curls her lips
>will become excited if you get closer to her

Disgust:
>looks at you and quickly turns away and doesn't look back, might try to steal another glance out of the corner of her eye
>body language becomes more closed
>turns away from you
>clutches her phone or crosses her arms
>avoids any further eye contact
>moves in the opposite direction from you even if it's just a couple steps
>if you get closer she will continue to move away and keep her back turned, stuck in a frigid pose
>>
>>27010666

Stop trying to tempt people Satan.
>>
>>27010692
>Some women are absolute clueless how to express that they like you or they just cannot sense that you like them

Absolute bullshit

If she thinks you're attractive her body language will immediately tell you and if she's above average looking she will assume and rightly so that all guys are checking her out
>>
>>27011254
TOLLE CORPVS SATANVAE
>>
>>27011255
Believe me, some women are just as socially retarded as robots.
>>
>>27012019
All women are socially retarded.
They are literally unable to take the lead in any social situation.
>>
When people look around often, they are instinctively checking out potential partners. The ones that don't are usually in a relationship.
If you aren't autistic you'll notice her scratching her wrist or rubbing her arms/legs. Then there's the hair touch to briefly reveal the armpit as to let pheromones escape.
>>
>>27010496
this is untrue i think, i had a conversation with job shrinks a while ago and she kept laughing and touching her hair but im absolutely sure she doesnt want to bang a failure
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.