[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
3.26797385621%
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: 1457228323276.gif (2 MB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1457228323276.gif
2 MB, 400x400
who is this individuaI?
>>
I know you lurk the catalog by creation date at this time. I know you're online right now. Respond to me.
>>
i like dick in my butt lol
>>
>>27009956
sorry.
I kind of double took at this, are you the FBI?
>>
if nothing else this is looking to be a repeating digits thread.
>>
>>27010111
You're in Venezuela, right?
>>
>>27010295
I could be, but i'm not.
Hell I could be a an asian girl who likes french but i'm not.
What kind of assumption is that?

Are you sure you aren't the FBI?
Cause I dindu nuffin.
>>
>>27010341
As you've mentioned before, we've been acquainted face to face several times.
>>
File: 3289832893289.jpg (77 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
3289832893289.jpg
77 KB, 1920x1080
>>27010348
Ah it's you.
Or maybe it isn't, but still, if I recall correctly you and I are enemies.
>>
>>27010376
I don't understand. Why? Did I say something stupid when we met?
>>
File: 23892389238932.png (205 KB, 580x490) Image search: [Google]
23892389238932.png
205 KB, 580x490
>>27010396
Can't say for sure.
But I always remember anemones.
>>
>>27010544
I'm sure you do. What's your first language?
>>
>>27010581
Burgerland, but i've got spanish under my belt. Though both matter very little at this point.
>>
>>27010604
Do you close yourself off from everyone? Or just "anemones" like myself? What's your reason for using a name? To have an accessible archive of your post history?
>>
>>27010624
>What's your reason for using a name?
Do you want the long answer, the short answer, or the secret answer?

Or a blatant lie?
>>
>>27010656
I'd prefer the long one. I'm on here as much as you are and just want to know you a bit better.
>>
>>27010695
To begin the the long answer, I'll start with the short answer.
I won't slight anyone and call depression a meme, because I don't think the condition is something you have a say in the matter of.
it's a chemical imbalance in the brain I guess, but it's up to you if you want to accept the label that comes with that.

But if i'm missing a bit of shit in my brain to permit the thinking I do than so be it. In addition to the fact I may very well be autistic to the same caliber and be none the wiser.

The drivel of origin that's become the reason I use this name is made out of a habit or maybe a compulsion I have to patterns.

Not unlike pareidolia that causes's the brain to naturally see patterns that do not exist.
But also on the same degree of this I happen to have information appear in patterns that I can't ignore the connection of, this is an experience I learned about some long time a ways ago called the baader-meinhoof phenomenon.

With all that in mind the numbers in this name are pretty much some odd shit that correlated with too much I experienced with to ignore. Kind of like the lotto ticket numbers from LOST if that was on your radar when it was popular.

Simply put mixed with autism and a bleak perspective I had a really steep realization about the trajectory of what the hell i'm doing with my life.
What with being NEET and planning to opt out soon.

My main source of activity in life is posting here.
That the core of my purpose to sit around and talk with strangers on an image board.
5 threads at a time at any given time.
usually all the time.
That's all I am, a blip of information.
150+ threads on this board at a daily basis.

I'm 5 of those at any given time usually.
5 divided by the exact number of posts able to fit on the board at one time is the calculation that is my name.
That's all it is.

it gets little odder though, how much these numbers boast about my own personal circumstances.
>>
>>27010837
You have more resolve to make a change than you think you do. I'm certain of it. Since I'm sure you wouldn't be interested in having an open line of communication with me, I wish you the best of luck, and thanks for the explanation.
>>
Namefags are so hungry they are now creating threads about themselves.

Sage, report, hide.
>>
>>27011060
>I'm sure you wouldn't be interested in having an open line of communication
You don't know that.
We may be enemies but I'm not an angry cretin.

I can't promise we'd talk about anything often.
>>
>>27011096
Skype is oxenshire, though I'm going to bed now, and you should too
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.