[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Working From Home
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: comfy-wojak.jpg (27 KB, 511x428) Image search: [Google]
comfy-wojak.jpg
27 KB, 511x428
I am a NEET and need to start earning some money as my mom has cut off everything but the bare necessities (no more Reese's Puffs, sprite, ps4, bus passes, etc). I think she'd cut off internet if she knew she could sever my connection while still maintaining hers, but luckily she doesn't.

However, I can't go out into the real world and get a burger job. Are there any jobs from home I could do that don't include talking to people on the phone?
>>
idk, maybe get on livejasmin or some shit and spread that boipussy for tokens.
>>
Look into the art of clickbait
>>
>>27009809
kek
>>27009848
I'd be seriously willing to do this if you have any tips
>>
No way is it worth it to work for hours a day if you still have internet, food, water etc.
>>
>>27009809
keked on the bus like a fucking weirdo ty anon
>>
>>27009879
Honestly it would also make me feel slightly less suicidal, so there's that
>>
File: cover.jpg (668 KB, 2133x2136) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
668 KB, 2133x2136
>>27009892
>on the bus
>1234 AM
Where do you live anon?
>>
There are many things you can do to make money legal and illegal. Just read through the journey section on BHW and see what others are doing: http://www.blackhatworld.com/blackhat-seo/f167-my-journey-discussions/
>>
>>27009664
what did you need bus passes for
>>
>>27009899
If you're feeling idle it's much better to do something actually productive, maybe download some books or learn some kind of hobby. I don't know why anybody would actually WANT to do work that isn't necessary.
>>
>>27009932
To go to the library, arcade, dunkin donuts (fuck Krispy Kreme), stuff like that. I'm not walking/biking anywhere too far in the AZ heat
>>
>>27009860
Well first you need a system, something to get people to click links.

Second is PayPal or another currency exchange

Third is an auto scheduler to post the links.
>>
>>27009966
This.

Start programming, anon. You have nothing but time on your hands.

I have to work 10 hours a day 6 days a week so I can come up with my half of the rent for a shitty studio apartment. I don't even live in an expensive city either. It is tough out there. Acquire a skill while it's still easy to do.
>>
>>27009910
its 11:40 where im at in california. i live where the six flags is at in santa clarita
>>
>>27010036
Magic Mountain is true master race
>>
>>27010075
its like whatever. im spic so im too short to ride the rides :( kmn
>>
>>27009972
>avoiding any exercise
well atleast you neet fags are consistant
>>
>>27010147
I don't exercise a lot these day, but even the people in az who do do it mostly indoors. I don't think you realize how fucking hot it is here 9 months of the year.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.