[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: We pretend we're Redditors
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 6
File: reddit-logo[1].png (21 KB, 800x267) Image search: [Google]
reddit-logo[1].png
21 KB, 800x267
ITT: We pretend we're Redditors
>>
File: 1455410243754.jpg (65 KB, 380x380) Image search: [Google]
1455410243754.jpg
65 KB, 380x380
>pretend

You say that like we aren't on reddit9k

>inb4 buttmad janis
>>
File: reddit_in_a_nutshell.jpg (174 KB, 1467x1080) Image search: [Google]
reddit_in_a_nutshell.jpg
174 KB, 1467x1080
>>27009547

le how dare you le be a man! Misogyny! #Lolmentears Why is el le internet so sexist towards strong women? [TW] xpost from r/twoxchromosomes
>>
Well..you see...I don't see why we have to pretend we're redditors. I mean think about it! What's the difference between somebody on 4chan and somebody on reddit? We both are on the cutting edge of information and have in depth talks about important matters. I don't see why we should segregate people. We all have important views and have something unique to add to the conversation
>>
>>27009573
Get out of here with your logic and common sense. Ah, the old reddit misogyroo 2: Electric Boogaloo. Feel the Bern 2016 TIL Leonardo DiCaprio won an Oscar 420 BLAZE IT FAGGOT. TIL It's not Feel the Burn it's Feel the Bern. Please don't updoot this post.
>>
As a redditor, I think reddit gets a bad rep from r9k users because they're all basement dwelling man-children who do nothing but complain. I mean, I get that they're "memeing" but, I feel like they truly believe the stupid shit they say. 4chan is a terrifying place if you think about it. All the misogyny, racism, downright extremist opinions could cause a lot of harm if these people actually left the house and decided to take action.

EDIT: A word

EDIT 2: Wow, reddit gold! Thank you kind stranger!
>>
wher r le pepes xD im a mememaster to be honos
>>
>>27009749
RIP my inbox
>>
Fucking geraffes are just stupid long horses.
>>
File: reddit.jpg (73 KB, 422x700) Image search: [Google]
reddit.jpg
73 KB, 422x700
>>27009749
Upboat xD

On another note, just donated my Walmart paycheck to Bernie. Feels good to be helping America to become more like Europe. Free stuff for everyone!

We should also ban all guns.
>>
>>27009547
you want me to pretend not to be a dumbass?
>>
>>27009547
You don't need to pretend. This board is already flooded by these people.
>>
WHEN DOES THE NARWHAL BACON? xDD

I am literally shaking right now, Bernie *italics* must win *italics* or I might just have to move to Canada because this is just so important. We *bold* must win *bold*, I just phone banked my entire pay cheque to Bernie.

Edit: WE MUST DO THSI
>>
>>27009689

Everyone stop downvoting me!

No my post wasn't meant to say don't downvote me

[STRAWMAN LOGICAL AD HOM FALLACY]
>>
>>27009547
No need to pretend anymore. This board have been filled with Redditards.
>>
I just got back from [latest capeshit movie]! My friend said it was great. This was my reaction
>>
I'm just glad the mods work so hard to delete most of the content around here, I almost saw something that I didn't agree with today.
>>
>>27010054

I know! A sexist meninist pua man-child elliot rodger misogynistic red pill creepy loser said men are prone to suffering.

Reported to mods
>>
It seems r/theredpill is leaking
>>
I GO TO ANIME IMAGE BOARD FOR WHITE VIRGINS IMM SOO SUPERIOR MY TASTE IN EVERYTHING IS SO GOOD OTHER SITES SUCK XDD I HATE WOMEN I HATE EVERYTHING EVERYTHING POPULAR SUXXX DO I FIT IN HERE YET GUYS?? EVERY THING IS SHIT!!! HOW COME NOBODY LIKES ME??

you guys are so fucking cringe
>>
This board is already reddit.

It's filled with a bunch of rejected normals who's biggest problem is that they lack a girlfriend.
>>
Boy, this thread sure escalated quickly.

It's all about NORMIES posting outdated memes, terrible puns and forced memes.
>>
>>27010092
Keep up the cuck posting anon
>>
>>27010137
>le cuck meme

my post hits close to home, huh anon?
>>
>>27010148
>>27010092
angry redditor detected
>>
>>27010084

^ Sounds redpill... disregard

edit: Thanks for gold!
>>
>>27010181
I don't go to reddit, I just think it's funny when retards on this shitstain of a board try to act superior to people on other sites
>>
REEEEEEE GET OUT NORMIES RARE PEPES!
>>
If you double space your lines of text

Like this.

It's a prime indication of Reddit.
>>
>>27010345
why's that, faM?
>>
>>27009547
Le feel le bern XDD

Edit: Thanks for le gold kind stranger
>>
>>27010370
You are welcome madam. Your husband is so lucky.
>>
>>27010361
As gay as it sounds, every internet community has their own way of formatting their posts.
>>
Why am I getting downvoted?
>>
>>27009564
>private
But le why?
>>
>>27010392
I'll tell him you said so once my bull leaves and he comes back inside :)
>>
>>27010411
the downvote fairies are at it again
>>
NSFW tag needed
>>
Never steeped a foot in reddit so I don't know how they are
>>
[deleted] Removed by moderators
>>
>>27009547

HAY GUIZ, DAE Literally Neil De Grasse Tyson? Science is so cool amirite?
>>
File: .jpg (18 KB, 244x300) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
18 KB, 244x300
>>27009618
get out normie REEEEEEEEEE fagot
>>
Hello paid Kremlin trolls. Putin's personal death squads of little green men will meet their fate in Ukraine, count on it. I'm sick of your whataboutisms.

Oh, Ukraine did something bad? Well what about the time Russia did something bad too. Putler is just as bad.
>>
>>27010608
You didn't understand what this thread was did you?

>tfw you reddit so organically that nobody notices
>>
>>27010608
wooosh

god damn it i demand free speech
>>
>Been here since 2009
>Reddit complex starts around 2011/2012
>Have only gone there like 3 times and didn't like it
>Every fucking argument is "LITERALEE RED IT TEH *blank* XXDD D:^^^^^^^)
Reddit posting should be counted as spam/off topic
>>
ugh, my boyfriend just broke up with me after I told him I slept with only 40 guys. what was the dumbest reason why you've been dumped?

posted to askwomen
>>
>>27010124
Fuck we just went meta
>>
Today I saw Deadpool with my girlfriend and her sons, from the moment I sat down, I knew I was fucking witnessing history.

>12,356 upvotes
>>
>>27009547
Look at <generic item> my SO made me

*edit spelling
*edit 2 Oh wow so many downvotes
>>
we need Bernie Sanders to make college free and forgive my student debt, I can't even get a job and I owe $120k for my liberal arts degree
>>
DAE think trump sounds facist. like 1930's Germany facist.

Edit: Please DONATE we need to win this next primary. This is it; show the country how bad you feel the Bern!!

Edit 2: Bernie has come out in support of marijuana legislation!!!! START PHONEBANKING NOW!!!
>>
>>27009749
Can confirm this is reddit

Source: I am reddit
>>
>>27009547
LMAO

I'm most likely a productive member of society with healthy interests and hobbies. I've had multiple girlfriends in my life, none were exceptionally attractive. I have fun stories about me and my friends from the past, but my adventures have more or less ended.

I might have a wife and I probably work with computers or in some job that requires a degree from a uni, more than likely its a STEM degree.

I'm a nu male. I tell everyone about how much I like bacon and science. Futurama is better than Simpsons because Sci-Fi lmao. I have a beard fetish but can only grow patchy bullshit on my face.

I wear glasses and mock neckbeard nice guys despite being hardly a step above them. I probably talk like I'm knowledgeable but I read an average of 1 quality book a year and get all my political opinions and news from /r/worldnews and /r/politics. I love Bernie Sanders and Hillary sucks.
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.