[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw gf is a total slut in bed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_20160307_001134.jpg (624 KB, 1944x2592) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160307_001134.jpg
624 KB, 1944x2592
>tfw gf is a total slut in bed
>>
who the fuck even uses carmax anymore for anything.

0/10 - Into the trash it goes.
>>
18 year old virgin here, i would put my robot cock in that ass and cum in 3 seconds then she would have semen dribbling out of her ass
>>
>>27009247
Wait do faggot virgins on here really want boring sex when they finally get it?
>>
>>27009305
when i finally lose my virginity, i'm hoping for the best orgasm of my life
>>
>fallout 4
Kill yourself
>>
>Bronie and wears lifting gloves
fucking faggot
>>
would tongue her ass and then put my throbbing penis in her ass and feel her ribbed rectum around my pulsating cock
>>
>>27009247

Any pictures of her face, anon? Or any more pictures in general?
>>
>>27009332
>muh rpg
>>
>>27009305
When I first have sex I want to feel in love.
>>
>>27009247
>Mad Max
>Fallout 4

Normie as fuck.
>>
>>27009387
there's shit in there mate
>>
>>27009247

But according to 4chan stereotypes, guys who play video games and wear finger gloves never get laid and are fat autists.

4chan BTFO yet again.
>>
File: 1449407019567.jpg (61 KB, 640x437) Image search: [Google]
1449407019567.jpg
61 KB, 640x437
Your gf looks great Thanks for making me depressed! Also, post more.
>>
>>27009247
>dates a slut
>surprised she's a slut

OP, fuck you.
>>
>>27011028

It's not hard to get a fat bitch as a gf, they are desperate for cock.
>>
>>27011165

She's not fat though. I hate women, but she has a slim, cute look going on with her.
>>
>>27011202
>She's not fat though.

Buy some glasses, kid. She's not thin.
>>
>>27009247
heel could be a little better integrated into the rest of the foot but it's probably a healthy adaptation.
Now you gave me the idea to instruct my gf to position herself just like that and hold it. When I finally see her again in 2 months. I plan to press her extra hard to be kinky, basically letting her know that if she wants me to continue waiting for her and being lonely 3/4 of the year she'd better be willing to work hard to please.
>>
>>27011276

I do have glasses, I'm getting laser eye surgery soon.

I can see the image perfectly fine, relax. Describe how you think she's fat. I want to see more pictures, but OP is a fucking queer that won't post any more.
>>
>>27011287
>I hate women
>but i rly want op to post more

Hypocritical faggots like yourself are as bad as women, please kill yourself cuck.
>>
>>27011319

I don't see what's wrong with that. Yes, I hate women, but the girl in OP pic has a genuine cuteness to her. Unique face and great body type.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.