[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Femanon here. Will losing my virginity and getting into a relationship
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 5
File: 1430836970181.jpg (212 KB, 609x749) Image search: [Google]
1430836970181.jpg
212 KB, 609x749
Femanon here. Will losing my virginity and getting into a relationship really improve my life? If yes, how so?
>>
No. It wont. Building a strong relationship with someone would, but because you're a female you'd throw it away for some stupid novelty bs eventually
>>
All you need to do is:

>Go outside
>Walk up to Chad
>Say "Hey, I want to have sex"

Problem solved.

(original comment fuck)
>>
>>27008514
No, it adds burden now you have to worry about someone other than yourself and if their even faithful or a wife beater, big emotional toll. Just sex for a women hmm you could lose other guys interest or accidently get pregnant which is your fault for not taking medication for it, if it happens.
>>
>>27008514
If you have to ask, it probably won't.
>>
>Will losing my virginity-
No.
>and getting into a relationship
Yes, if they aren't a piece of shit.

It's nice having someone who loves you and wants to take care of you
>>
>>27008514
no life is basically meaningless and free will is a sham
>>
>>27008514
reported for underage, there aren't any 18 year old+ virgin girls.
>>
>>27008661
kek. It's fucking hilarious that that comment is already taken
>>
File: .png (27 KB, 637x721) Image search: [Google]
.png
27 KB, 637x721
>>27008798
The retard didn't even answer the fucking question.
>>
>>27008878

I made a greentext mistake, autist.

As for how it will improve her life, well, it's simple: Women are already praised enough, and guys will treat her like gold even more if they know that she is an easy slut.
>>
>>27009106
>I made a greentext mistake, autist.
I can see, dipshit.

>her
Maybe notice the (You) next to the (OP) next time. Pot, kettle.

>Women are already praised enough, and guys will treat her like gold even more if they know that she is an easy slut.
My daily interaction with the opposite sex is limited to 4chan.
>>
>>27009145

Oh, so you're mad because you're the OP? Is that what's going on here, autist? Just follow what I said and boys will like you. Easy.
>>
>>27009167
Are you legitimately mentally impaired?
>>
>>27009183

In what sense? If you are the OP, I should remind you that sperging out like this towards me won't solve your problems. Are you OP?
>>
>>27009230
>sperging
>autist
Nice projection. You can't even answer the fucking question right
>>
>>27008514
Girls are no different than guys on this point. It won't improve anything unless you chose to be happy by yourself first. Cliche as it sound but getting someone into your life will do nothing if you aren't comfortable being around yourself first. Even worst you will eventually push him away by your own insecurity and having irrational fear on your own. Best working on yourself first as relationship require both people making an effort on their side to build something that will last (Assuming that you want the long relationship first). One thing to keep in mind. Never take your partner for granted. And no don't bore him with unnecessary gossip about others women.
We get pretty fed up of this kind of shit.

And no losing your virginity to anyone is a stupid idea that can leave you with STD and unwanted pregnancy.

Just don't fuck up. don't deceive and commit to that person.
>>
>>27008702
I agree anon, nihilism is the best.
>>
>>27009248

I will now assume you are OP.

I answered the question perfectly, you just didn't like it. Yes, you are sperging out autistically at me here.

In western society, your position as a woman guarantees you tutorial mode in life. You don't even need to try. But, guys still want to get laid a lot, so if you "put out", you will be further showered with gifts and praise. It's that simple.

Just make yourself available and advertise that you want to be a slut. You'll see how things get better for you. Guys are suckers for pussy.
>>
>>27009361
i didn't say that though.
take you isms and your labels and cram them up your butt
>>
>>27009381
>I answered the question perfectly

>how will improve my life
>IT'S EASY TO GET DICK LMAO
Just kill yourself already you worthless garbage.

>sperging
Have a look at the word count in your posts please.
>>
>>27009436

Fembot, calm down. You are sperging out at me here because you were raised to believe that you could abuse men whenever you wanted. That's probably why no guy likes you.

My word count is high here because I'm trying to help you. Pretty much every single relationship is based around sex. Western society is based around sex. Go out there and "put out", that's your gateway into normal life and getting things.
>>
>>27009478
Calling you a worthless shit and telling you to kys is not "sperging".

You aren't capable of even basic comprehension, evident from your very first post ITT. It's time for you to get out.
>>
if you find someone you like/love enough that you want to do it, sure why not? You shouldn't stress about it though. It'll come to you and you don't have to open your legs to everyone to find the person you like.

>>27009478
Not a good relationship. Not the kind of relationship you want to stay with and the kind of person youd want to end up marrying
>>
>>27009545

Yes it is sperging. Every single reply from you has been anger, deflection and autism. Sperging out.

I've also asked you to tell me why you think I can't understand you, and you respond by sperging out some more. This won't make boys like you. Just follow my advice and you'll be fine.
>>
>>27008514
EHarmony...I have never been in a relationship so I have no idea how to start one
>>
>>27009644
All I'm doing is calling a retard a retard.

You seem to be quite frustrated I won't take anything you wrote seriously.
>>
>>27009707

The only one frustrated here is you, who started sperging out and spilling spaghetti everywhere when I offered you basic, real world advice on how to deal with your issues.

Sorry not sorry that boys never liked you. At this rate, you should go see a therapist, because you obviously suffer from deep-rooted emotional issues that nobody on the Internet can help you with.
>>
>>27009744
At this point I'll just assume you're trolling. Nobody can be this fucking stupid.
>>
>>27009788

No, I'm serious. You're an entitled cunt that spergs out when a guy offers her advice online. No wonder guys never wanted you. Go to a fucking therapist.
>>
>18
>virgin
hahahahahahahahahahagahagagahahahahahahahahahahagahagagahahahahahahahahahahagahagagahahahahahahahahahahagahagagahahahahahahahahahahagahagagahahahahahahahahahahagahagagahahahahahahahahahahagahagagahahahahahahahahahahagahagagahahahahahahahahahahagahagaga
>>
Statistically speaking people who wsit for marriage are much happier
>>
File: 1448007872660.jpg (58 KB, 394x476) Image search: [Google]
1448007872660.jpg
58 KB, 394x476
>>27009816
You're a retarded cunt who didn't actually pay attention to and misread the question in the OP and the proceeded to spend the rest of this thread attempting to justify and bargain the way out of your fuck up instead of simply admitting to it.

pls go
>>
>>27009871
Citation? I thought they were just less prone to divorce which isn't at all surprising since the people who subscribe to the "wait till marriage" school of thought are also very likely to view divorce as a sin.
>>
File: Middle_finger_christ.jpg (21 KB, 350x347) Image search: [Google]
Middle_finger_christ.jpg
21 KB, 350x347
>>27009947

Lets do this again, you SpergeyVirgin cunt.

>Femanon here.

Alright, so you're a female.

>Will losing my virginity and getting into a relationship really improve my life?
>If yes, how so?

See >>27008661, >>27009106 and >>27009381 and >>27009478

I can see why guys don't like you now. I suggest you literally kill yourself if you don't want to take my advice.
>>
>>27010013
If you really can't see how your initial post is a complete non sequitur to the OP then all hope is lost and I need to stop talking to you.

But really, I think vehemently ignoring and denying it is just a shitty damage control tactic you're using. You also repeatedly tried to use the "you're a female so you already get plenty of favors and attention from males" card which I've already refuted earlier.

Keep embarrassing yourself.
>>
>>27009982
I dont have it but the 4 charts posted here say
>happier
>less likely to divorce
>lower chance of STDs (duh)
and i forget the 4th one
>>
File: 1455513631245.jpg (840 KB, 2456x1570) Image search: [Google]
1455513631245.jpg
840 KB, 2456x1570
>>27010113
Got you senpai

Fuck originele reactie
>>
>>27008514
Post tits and we'll tell you.
>>
>>27010136
>>27010113
I'm so sick of this bullshit being reposted. That graph on the right is from the Heritage Foundation. They simply made up data then slapped the CDC citations on it. This just proves you're a lazy retard who never bothered to fact check something because it's suited your worldview.

Try again with a different source.
>>
>>27010087

It's not a complete non-sequitur. Tip your fedora some more. I gave you honest advice and you are such an entitled cunt that you not only couldn't even comprehend it, but you sperged out at me for saying it in the first place.

Keep thinking that going on 4chan's /r9k/ and acting this way will make boys like you.

Protip: They don't like you because you are the problem.
>>
>>27009334
>STD and unwanted pregnancy
It's the year 2016.
>>
>>27010214
>they just made it up
No they didn't
>>
>>27010438
>No they didn't
Yeah they did.
>>
>>27010438
Yes they did. Look at the actual source data. Why is it such a surprise that a religious anti-sex group would fudge data to fit their beliefs?
>>
>>27010408
Which is a lot more prevalent than it used to be but lot more curable.

HIV and gonorrhea is a bitch though. So watch for these.
>>
>>27008514
No, losing your virginity will turn him away. He won't respect you for it. As soon as a man gets off he loses interest. You must first establish a string relationship first, and get a commitment from him. Marriage would be good.
>>
>>27010769
>>27010446
No they didn't cucks
>>
>>27008514
Please be in Auckland.

Getting in a relationship with just anyone won't improve your relationship, you need to be in a relationship with someone who loves you. Tossing away your virginity and getting yourself into a relationship with someone you don't like will only make you feel worse.
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.