[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm thinking of getting a pretty female therapist to help
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5
I'm thinking of getting a pretty female therapist to help me work out my issues.

Has anyone here done this before? How did it go?
>>
>>27008231
I didn't get a pretty one but if you're a typical robot avoid female therapists. They have no understanding of your problems and will start to obviously dislike you. And no she won't fuck you.
>>
>>27008295
>no she won't fuck you.
There's a kind that will, but I'm not getting that kind.

>They have no understanding of your problems and will start to obviously dislike you.
I wouldn't say I'm a typical robot, but I could still see this happening. If it does idk I guess i'll just be really sad and stop going.
>>
>>27008231
Imagine the average college girl psych major. Hopefully that's enough to dissuade you from getting a female therapist
>>
File: 1437581180326.gif (462 KB, 260x333) Image search: [Google]
1437581180326.gif
462 KB, 260x333
I'm currently seeing a therapist who is an older woman

She's very sweet and comforting and makes it very easy to talk about how I'm really feeling, but occasionally I'll say something that she just won't get, and it's kind of frustrating

It's up to you, I have mommy issues so it helps me but everyone is different

If you're able to comfortably speak to a man and talk to him your true feelings, I'd say try a male therapist. But a therapist won't do you any good if you aren't comfortable and don't tell the truth.
>>
I had one for 8 months. She was kind of hot and I felt uncomfortable sometimes. I know therapy is the place you can talk some shit that is in your head, but all I did was talk about high school work and the fear of not getting into college. I wasted about $800 there. If you can feel comfortable enough to talk, ok, if not, dont even bother.
>>
>>27008375
Kek, I always feel like people who get therapists just feel sorry for themselves, but I would like to mess with a person like like that.
>>
Mine is a qt puertorican and I'm more comfortable talking to her because it's easier to relate to someone of your same culture.
>>
>>27008375
Yes that's what I want, a cute normie girl I can tell my thoughts to.

Then she'll tell me that they're wrong and why, and teach me how to think healthy thoughts instead.
>>
>>27008456
Why be a normie? Life is better like this. The grass may seem greener on the other side. But I promise you, it's not.
>>
>>27008512
If my thought process stopped being screwed up though, then maybe I could find a gf who loves me.
>>
>>27008512
>Life is better like this.
NO

I WILL DO ANYTHING TO ESCAPE THIS HELL
>>
File: EmilyHelenBarry_2.jpg (126 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
EmilyHelenBarry_2.jpg
126 KB, 640x640
>>27008231
i've had a couple. >>27008295
is right about there being some that just won't understand. they'll give you cookie cutter bs advice. the indifference towards you will be obvious. but the one before her was ok. but try not to go in with high expectations. that it will be ground breaking progress. it doesn't work that way. she was pretty. kinda on the chubby side though, but tall enough that it wasn't an issue. i didn't go out much, and i didn't have a gf,(still don't).she would say things like, "you just have to go out and try. i'm sure you'll find a nice girl"."you're very cute, i think maybe you don't think it's true, but you are". i know that she was just being nice and trying to motivate me, but she has no idea how close i came to raping her. these were home session, most of the time 1 on 1, nobody due for hours.

>pic related:looked very similar but a bit slimmer and slightly smaller tits.
>>
File: 1448581391084.jpg (114 KB, 625x505) Image search: [Google]
1448581391084.jpg
114 KB, 625x505
>>27008231
As someone who has had multiple therapists, I strongly advise against it.
I don't know your problems but since you're here I'm sure she won't understand.

Stuff to expect:
>Have you tried talking to people more often?
>Just be yourself, anon! (yes, really)
>It's wrong to assume that people who are nice to you are trying to get something out of it, they're just being nice!

It lasted two sessions until I ragequitted.
>>
>>27008651
>she has no idea how close i came to raping her
You didn't come close at all. Robots are too pathetic to be rapists.
>>
>>27008231
>I'm thinking of getting a pretty female therapist

If you want to make progress of any kind, just get a therapist. Male would be best but ugly female would also work.

What you're planning is a fap fantasy. Won't work.
>>
>>27008736
>What you're planning is a fap fantasy. Won't work.
That's not the case at all.

I need a pretty girl to tell me I'm crazy, so I can feel motivated to fix myself.
>>
>>27008231
I had something like that while in college; she was more of a woman who was in my peer group who was supposed to assist me in reaching goals, who worked alongside my therapist. Only problem is that I couldn't focus at all while talking with her as I just imagined her getting naked and deciding to help with my virginity problem. Of course, that never happened.

I've learned with therapy that it's best just to listen to what they say and do it. Therapy is about getting out of your comfort zone, and you can only do that by doing things that don't sound like great ideas to you. >>27008687 Therapy didn't work for this guy because he's set in his ways; nothing's going to change him because he believes he does not need to change. If you don't believe you need to change, don't go to therapy.

But if you do believe you need to change, go there and do what the therapist tells you to do, whether it be stop browsing the internet so often, talk to people more, go out more, whatever.

I had an older woman (50s, maybe 60s) as my last therapist and she was solid.
>>
>>27008703
I COULD'VE DONE IT
>>
>>27008932
Are you sure? You don't even lift. I bet once she started to struggle and scream you'd just start apologizing. You're a giant beta pussy and that's why people laugh at you.
>>
File: file.png (165 KB, 704x400) Image search: [Google]
file.png
165 KB, 704x400
>>27008838
>she was more of a woman who was in my peer group who was supposed to assist me in reaching goals
MOTHERFUCKER

AAAAAGH
>>
>>27008997
nobody laughs at me. nobody has ever laughed at me. i could've gotten a knife and threatened her with it. i'm sure she though i was crazy enough to do it. make her get on her knees and blow me. i could've done it, i know i could've.
>>
>>27008231

There's no difference in asking a random normie and asking a therapist when it comes to advice.

Same shit

>BE YOURSELF
>GET OUT THERE
>EXERCISE
>JUST TALK TO PEOPLE
>>
>>27009060
Why didn't you then? It's got to be because you're a pussy beta male.
>>
Do therapists give happy endings?
>>
>>27009090
Only this kind: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_surrogate
>>
>>27009088
because i felt sorry for her. she was the only one who even pretended to care.
>>
>>27008231
as long as you know and are okay with the fact that you are a number to them being dollars per minute and she is thinking of each dollar she is earning while listening to your pathetic wasteful story
>>
>>27008231
I had a female therapist that was hot as fuck, she had clear skin, big tits and light eye-shadow. Anyway, during one session she was talking to me about some thing, and I was just staring at her, her voice was really sensual sounded. Eventually I just blew my load right in front of her and I ran out. Never went back.
>>
>>27008687
Well as a female she probably has a hard time understanding why a young male cannot interact with people. I mean honestly guys do have it pretty easy when it comes to relationships. A vast majority of robots would do fine if they just got out more and actually made friends/connections instead of just cowering in their mancaves all year long.
>>
>>27008375
>implying that the average female psych major is equivalent to the average female Phd student in Clinical Psychology.
ya doof
>>
>>27009112
She didn't feel sorry for you, she just pretended to so she could make money. You're pathetic, but at least this guy is more pathetic than you are:
>>27009118
>>
>>27009204
i don't care, i still could've raped her if i really wanted to. that's all that matters.
>>
>>27009122
Well that's the point, isn't it? Rationally thinking, I know that socializing will be good for me and that I need to "just" get over myself, but I can't.
This is what the therapists is supposed to help me with.
>>
>>27009296
>I know that socializing will be good for me and that I need to "just" get over myself, but I can't.

You probably need to learn how to let go and stop rationalizing every little thing and learn to let yourself "feel." Most male therapists would probably know how to help you with this.
>>
>>27008231
>female therapist

Yeah, might aswell just kill yourself now.
>>
>tfw told my 10/10 female therapist about being a closeted degenerate tranny
>>
I don't know if a hot female therapist would work for me. Maybe if I could mentally reject her as a sexual object I could do it -- or at least realize that I have no chance.

That's the only way I could feel comfortable opening up to her completely. Otherwise, I wouldn't want to bring up stuff I'm embarrassed about or stuff I think would make her think I'm weird.

But what's the point at that point? Why get a pretty therapist if you're going to ignore her beauty?

I think a better therapist would be an older, adult male that I felt was smarter than me and more experienced and not uptight/stuff.

All that said, I'm trying to treat myself. I've diagnosed myself as schizotypal and am now trying to move forward -- identifying my personality flaws. I've tried treating my depression with LSD and mushroom. They have helped give me perspective on life. I might try MDMA next.
>>
>>27008231
pretty therapists are a myth, except for the famous ones who are on tv a lot.
>>
>>27009515

>m-m-muh self diagnosis

Get the fuck over yourself.
>>
>>27008375
You need a lot more than just a bachelors degree to be a therapist, buckaoo

I'm not kidding, a bachelors in psych is useless. You literally need to go to grad school for a chance at a job.
>>
>>27009610
That's the issue.
>>
I want to get a female therapist too.

Do you think it would be a bad idea to eventually ask her to cuddle and hold each other? I never get human touch so it would help a lot with my depression.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.