[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't give a shit anymore, folks. I've decided to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: tumblr_o1zer9HEv21v0pigno1_500.jpg (45 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o1zer9HEv21v0pigno1_500.jpg
45 KB, 409x409
I don't give a shit anymore, folks. I've decided to become a NEET.
What the fuck is the point of selling your soul for a minimum wage anyway?
I'm swedish, so my government is already covering for 100 000+ "refugees" who mooch off our system as it is. Who gives a fuck if I do as well?

I'm not mentally well as it is. And I fucking despise humanity as a whole. So it's pretty damn clear that I'd be a terrible employee.

Fuck it.
NEET it is.
>>
>>27008160
>Swedish
Yeah might as well since your country is dying from the inside. Might as well die with it.
>>
>>27008160
Are you Swedish? Will you please be my friend. I always wanted a Seedish friend. Pls respond.
>>
I know that feel.

>tfw your country cares more about immigrants who rape your children than their own citizens
>>
Andreas is neet?
>>
>>27008160
tbhfam welcome to the tribe. just make sure you have a bunch of hobbies and shit to fill your time
>>
>>27009582
I make Youtube videos in my spare time. I also masturbate.
Is that good enough?
>>
>>27008433
why the fuck would you want a swedish friend
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>27008160
This is a great choice. Welcome to the bright side.
>>
I will do the same in a few months.
>>
>>27008160
>I'm not mentally well as it is
You want to be a neet and you posted a frog picture you didn't have to say it a third time.
>>
Welcome to the NEET life my friend.
What type of hobbies are you going to pick up, seeing you have a bunch of free time, I recommend getting a /fit/ body desu.
>>
>>27008160
Are Swedish NEETbux enough to pay rent?
>>
don't fucking do it lars you beta pussy

pull a brevik at least and try to save your blue eyed countrymen
>>
>>27008160
>What the fuck is the point of selling your soul for a minimum wage anyway?
There isn't one. That's why you get a good, well-paying job. Although, yeah, if you have mental issues, you might not be able to secure that job. Enjoy your NEEThood.
>>
>>27011727
i get 700$ a month. 350$ of that is rent money
>>
>>27011981
Take the rest of that, buy a zip of loud and keep workin for your brick homie
>>
>>27012054
is that english? the fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>27012138
Take the remaining money and spend it on narcotics which you'll sell for a higher price to make a profit from
>>
>>27012183
ah

sorry im not black so i dont do drugs
>>
>>27009353
Is andreas a Swedish name
>>
>>27012199
He didn't say you should do them, he said you should sell them
>>
>>27008160
I just became a neet this summer. Im from denmark so i get ~1000 euro a month + 100 euro to help pay part of the rent.

Life is fucking good now. all i have to do is "apply" for 3 jobs every 2 weeks haha
>>
>only being able to make minimum wage

what does being unintelligent and talentless feel like?
>>
>>27012367
wagie ragieeeee wagiee ragieee

Originalllll koomment
>>
>>27012421
uh oh, this neet just CANNOT take the heat

origin al
>>
>>27012507
I get $1220 a month while shitposting on r9k. Arent you supposed to be at work? your kike boss wont be happy
>>
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 519x283) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 519x283
>>27008160
become next pewdiepie
>>
>>27012367
Why are you wasting your time on 4chan if you are intelligent then?
>>
>>27008160
I'm jelly.
t. 3rd worlder
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.