[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If only I hadn't dropped that class in college and changed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7
File: skydive.png (766 KB, 973x732) Image search: [Google]
skydive.png
766 KB, 973x732
If only I hadn't dropped that class in college and changed majors...

REGRETS THREAD
>>
>>27008096
A constant stream of getting drunk and making a fool out of myself. I just want people to forget I exist.
>>
>>27008129
Move elsewhere, and stop drinking.
>>
File: 1444032520196.jpg (163 KB, 618x666) Image search: [Google]
1444032520196.jpg
163 KB, 618x666
>>27008140
That's my plan but I can't move. I have to look after my dad. He has end stage lung disease and nobody else.
>>
>>27008096
If I hadn't left her. If I hadn't said "I promised my friends I'd stop by". If we'd just kept dancing.
>>
If only I hadn't started hanging out with that creepy weird guy and started a death spiral of shit that ended with me $14,000 in debt, addicted to speed and 100 pounds overweight.
>>
>>27008209
bros before hoes manne
>>
>>27008242
>addicted to speed and 100 pounds overweight

Usually people addicted to speed drop the pounds
>>
my biggest regret; passing up the chance to lose my virginity to a qt 10/10 blonde

>be high school kid
>in class
>qt blonde calling me fuckbuddy (she's autistic)
>asks me if i want to hookup
>holey fuck
>i decline because i was a fucking pussy at the time
>biggest regret of my life

my one and only chance REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>27008304
>>qt blonde calling me fuckbuddy (she's autistic)

That's called flirting m8. Girls don't have to be subtle..
>>
>>27008287

In my case I didn't. I would do speed to get up in the morning then binge eat and binge drink between 5pm and bedtime. It was a ridiculously unhealthy lifestyle.

Later I killed myself.
>>
>>27008358
holey fuck you're telling me a girl was actually physically attracted to me?
>>
>>27008366
Not an expert but doesn't speed make people suicidal and really depressed?
>>
two regrets

>Best girl friend liked me
>i eventually came to the realization that i liked her
>apprehensive of doing anything because she was a friend's ex
>one day were hanging out, my sister says she looked like a monkey (she had a 5/10 face). become ashamed, don't pursue her
>>
regret 2:
>somehow score girlfriend
>10/10 body
>seen her before, didn't notice her much
>huge slut, would've totally gotten laid
>kinda ashamed of her, broke things off about two weeks in, not even having attempted to so much as grab a titty

tfw i'm still a virgin, but i'm still 18 so it's not the worst.
>>
so my two chances at a good relationship ended because i thought i was too good for people who i genuinely liked in one way or another. It wasn't until maybe two weeks ago I came to this realization. But that was all in 11th grade so it's been about two years since i've actually been involved with a woman in any way shape or form
>>
High school in general is probably my biggest regret. I didn't pay attention to my schoolwork in high school. Everybody told me to and I just ignored them all. I smoked pot with burnouts and watched movies instead of studying.

I also regret not dating anybody in high school when I had several opportunities

I regret going to film school after high school and dropping out after a year and a half

I regret being a pretentious pseudointellectual

I regret not having the courage to put a bullet in my brain

I regret not having the courage to follow through with anything in my pathetic, mediocre life

I regret my existence. I don't think I should have been born. Some people are okay with life, they can socialize and maintain a stable mood, but I can't. I'm not normal. I'm an aberration and death right now seems like a nice way to fix my pain
>>
I fucked the entire trajectory of my life one in one day. I was a sophmore letterman athlete tacking ap courses and bound for a good uni with a aspirations of becoming a doctor. One stupid mistake and i lost all of it. The friends, the girls, the sports team, the probable scholarship, fucking everything. I regret taking the drugs and alcohol too far that day at school and losing all hopes for having a better future.
>>
File: chico2.jpg (22 KB, 400x242) Image search: [Google]
chico2.jpg
22 KB, 400x242
>>27008587
i've lost all hope, i cry myself to sleep everynight knowing i will never cuddle a qt brunette
>>
this whole thread is gonna be highschool kiddies crying about why they didnt go for their oneitis

I regret taking back my 2 week notice at my job because Im a jew but I fucking hate it.
I regret dedicating almost 10 years of my life to straight gaming and being a social and emotional recluse and blocking people out who were trying to be there for me because they saw how bad I was. I regret ignoring all those people and now I have no one. Not even family. Im stuck in a 1 bedroom apartment browsing a bulgarian jelqing critque forum for hope I find friends atleast that. I have an xbox for literally netflix, my steam account has no friends and my osrs acc has no friends on it either.

Fuck everything man.
>>
File: 1456133947854.jpg (18 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1456133947854.jpg
18 KB, 400x400
>>27008807
Just go out and meat people
>>
File: 1443431502505.jpg (19 KB, 350x420) Image search: [Google]
1443431502505.jpg
19 KB, 350x420
I regret not joining a gang
>>
File: 1453610140037.png (15 KB, 5000x5000) Image search: [Google]
1453610140037.png
15 KB, 5000x5000
>>27008847
>just b urselferino
>>
File: 1441501063683.png (446 KB, 680x655) Image search: [Google]
1441501063683.png
446 KB, 680x655
>>27008920
It's that simple friend
>>
>>27008807
It's not our fault some of us are just getting into the adult world.

but shit man. I'm really sorry man. can you at least get a pet?
>>
>>27008807
These normies are lucky to have even had any one they cared for to that extent
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.