[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You'll answer this question differently depending on how
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: Spike_bang.png (144 KB, 473x360) Image search: [Google]
Spike_bang.png
144 KB, 473x360
You'll answer this question differently depending on how you were raised but here is a recent story and I want you to tell me whether I'm in the wrong or not.

>be self-employed NEET student living with single mother
>be last November
>buy my mother a $350 bracelet for her birthday
>Valentine's Day rolls around last month
>she comes in my room the next day saying she's disappointed in me because I didn't say happy valentines' day to her or buy her a gift
>says she might "forget" my birthday
>doesnt accept any apology
>my birthday rolls around yesterday and she doesn't even say happy birthday much less a gift

I don't know if I'm an asshole or what, but if I had to be honest I don't see why I should buy my mother a gift on Valentines Day. I dont even see it as appropriate. It's a holiday for your spouse or gf, not your fucking parents.
>>
top cuck dude

who cares about giving ur parents anything, lel

she mocks u in ur face saying shes not getting u shit
>>
>>27008032
If you don't get your parents anything then white knights will shame you anon.
>>
I never get anything to my parents, not even on christmass
>>
>>27007996
>self-employed NEET
>employed
>>
>>27007996
Unless your mom is touching your special no-no place, you aren't obligated to buy her anything on Valentine's Day. To me that would just seem creepy.
>>
Sounds like your mom is a cunt.

I believe you should respect your parents and honor them but even that has a limit. Kind of a bitch move to not honor your own son's birthday because he didnt buy you chocolates on a holiday not related to you.

Just don't buy her anymore gifts.

>>27008087
Self-employed doesnt really count as employment to normalfags, I'd say it's on point. The problem is when he tacked on student.
>>
>>27008093
If I told her about how the holiday is meant for your gf or something she'd bring up her family argument about how family is important.

Yes I agree with you, it is weird to me.
>>
File: 2014-05-23_20-22-06.png (461 KB, 764x450) Image search: [Google]
2014-05-23_20-22-06.png
461 KB, 764x450
>>27008131
Should I confront her about it anyways? Idon't know if that would seem petty or not.
>>
>>27008087
seriously. come on OP youre fucking retarded. Why do you want to be considered a neet. Is it bc deep down you know your unrelenting quest to acquire worthless shit is absolutely pathetic? lol fuck you
>>
>>27008265
nice edgepost buddy pal
>>
>>27008195
Next Valentine's Day go all out. Get her red roses, chocolates, wine, condoms, a creepy incest novel and some lube. She'll never ask for a Valentine's Day present again.
>>
>>27008306
i just dont know why people come on this site and do this shit. "I have a job but I live a neet lifestyle" "I have a gf but I am TOTALLY a robot" Why? im not mad about all the people that are here now I just wish there was more actual discussion instead of the bullshit thats here.

>>27007996
Dont get her anything for valentines day. Do you make enough tomove out of your moms place? it sounds like you might need to get away from her petty bullshit. Dont buy her gifts anymore, just get her cards or maybe flowers i dunno
>>
>>27008460
>"I have a gf but I am TOTALLY a robot"

To brag. Why else? Hell /r9k/ was just the most susceptible to it when it got raided by normals in 2014, but don't you even for one fucking minute think normalfags dont do this everywhere.

Youtube comments, blog comments, forum posts, irl conversation,s you fucking name it they NEED to brag about the pussy they get no matter the circumstance even if it is in anti-thesis of the situation like here.
>>
>>27008460
I remember when the board focus was like it said in the Heinessen archive: Misogyny & Greentext stories

And for all purposes that's what we had, it's just that that purpose happened to bring in mostly socially unsuccessful males or normalfags who GENUINELY got their shit fucked up and shared amazing stories with us, not the trivial banal whining you hear now. You used to have people here with legit problems of all sorts that kept them from getting sex or friends.

Complete lack of charisma and inablity to learn it, disfigurement, childhood rape, etc etc. It's nothing like it was now
>>
you literally did nothinh wrong... your mum's weird dude
>>
>>27007996
she wants the d, obviously
>>
File: 1456822550982.jpg (41 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
1456822550982.jpg
41 KB, 512x384
>>27007996
a valentine's gift for your own mother? is that really a thing in the US?
>>
>>27008640
Are you sure anon? I need to know so I can stop beating myself up
>>
File: 1455828206456.jpg (115 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1455828206456.jpg
115 KB, 1280x720
it's to show your love for your mom, not romantic love but filial love.

Buy her a gift bro, even though she snubbed your birthday.

Although I must admit it is kind of a cunt move to ignore your son's B-Day over this
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.