[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw was chad in high school and college >ate roughly 3500
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7
File: milayna swimsuit.jpg (55 KB, 500x754) Image search: [Google]
milayna swimsuit.jpg
55 KB, 500x754
>tfw was chad in high school and college
>ate roughly 3500 calories a day but did wrestling/mma so always had visible abs along with big muscles
>hooked up with 2-3 new girls a month any time i didnt have a gf

after college
>work ~60 hours a week running my own business
>eat the same but stop working out
>go from lean 180 to fat 230
>stopped talking to girls because i was too busy and also lost all confidence
>sold business and got a sales job, few of my coworkers are super fucking hot
>fully aware that im now fat and disgusting
>decide to avoid talking to hot coworkers so they dont get creeped out by me
>resign to being the fat awkward guy in the corner

fast forward to this week
>one day decide that i dont care if i creep them out
>hottest one is complaining about her day
>just come forward and wrap my arms around her
>hold on for a long time, maybe 5 seconds
>"sorry, you just sounded like you need a hug"
>brace for embarrassment
>she says thank you
>next few days she starts hugging me all the time and smiles at me around the office
>all the girl coworkers somehow start dropping the physical barrier and touch my arm when talking to me etc.

its been 3 years since ive felt like this, i feel fucking confident again and no longer second guess everything i do, wondering if im creepy or not. its making me realize i couldve done this the whole time, but my own insecurities have held me back

ive lost 5 pounds since this remotivated me and now im excited to be back to where i was

i just wanted to share, because i know there are some of you who were in the dark place i was at. i just hope this inspires you to stop holding yourself back and have the confidence to do what you want
>>
Gtfo you dirty normie faggot
>>
>>27007599
>tfw was chad in high school and college
stopped reading there
go away normalnigger nobody cares
>>
This whole thread is bait, otherwise why would this subhuman post on r9k

anyhow, eat shit and die
>>
>>27007710
do you think a person never changes

i spent a year as a robot, refusing to talk to girls and withdrawing within myself because i knew i would be ridiculed

then i came out of my shell again to a great positive response

you can have that too if you come out of your shell
>>
>>27007802
what does it feel like to have your cock inside a womens rectum
>>
>>27007802
nice meme normalcunt, you're not fooling anybody
>>
>>27007840
the same as a vagina except its way tighter on the entrance and you have to use a lot of lube

i generally dont like wearing condoms tho, and assholes are too disgusting to go raw. so i prefer vagina when shes on the pill
>>
>>27007917
REEEEEEEEEEEE

get your normie whore sluts to fuck a friendless virgin, it would make his day
>>
>be normal weight
>look of revulsion or horror if I tap a girl on their shoulder

Face it bro, we weren't all meant to win.
>>
>>27007599

Ignore all these "roo get out le normelfag xDD" idiots.

I'm happy for you, anon.
>>
>>27008009
Oh wow good job OP you got the approval of this one internet autist, OP should be proud, right? :^)

because your opinion matters so much, right? because you're so important? :^)
>>
File: 83665237.gif (992 KB, 400x256) Image search: [Google]
83665237.gif
992 KB, 400x256
>>27008057

Yes, lmao desu f a m
>>
>>27007599
What did it feel like to hug a grill desu
>>
>>27007802
>>27007599
Thanks OP! Im happy to hear you're feeling more confident! What are some ways I can put myself out there more? Im always at a loss with what to say to people. I dont know how to be a better conversationalist. Ive tried just talking about whatever comes to mind but I always say something wrong or otherwise embarass myself
>>
>>27008538
>Thanks OP!
>I'm really happy!
>I'm a pickled nigger and a double dipped faggot!
Jk have an upvote
>>
File: corgi dog.jpg (104 KB, 597x800) Image search: [Google]
corgi dog.jpg
104 KB, 597x800
>>27008571
thx fir tha uppvute guy
>>
File: image.jpg (102 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102 KB, 640x960
>>27008607
Thx4 the pupper
>>
File: crucifixion cartoon.jpg (109 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
crucifixion cartoon.jpg
109 KB, 1280x720
>>27007599
>were in a dark place
We robots call that life.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out, normalfaggot.
>>
>>27007917
>failed the test

Normie leave!
>>
>>27008538
i have to talk to people all day because i do sales. there is a part of the sales process where we have to sit and do nothing for roughly 10-15 minutes while we wait for a 3rd party to respond. whether i close the deal or not usually depends on how well i can befriend the client in that time, so ive gotten a lot better at small talk and conversations

the key is to just ask open ended questions "what did you do last weekend"
"got any plans for the weekend?"
"so what do you do?"->"do you like it? whats it like?"

etc.

then whatever they say, you just act really interested and try to find a way to relate to it. if they tell you they went to eat, you ask them about the restaurant because you love trying new foods. if they tell you they stayed home and watched movies, you ask them what show and lead it into asking what their favorite show is

the best advice i can give, is just to have a positive attitude where you think everything is cool and great, and never be judgmental towards anyone

if your issue is with being confident enough to break the silence, just remember that the longer you wait, the harder/more awkward it is. if you sit next to a girl at a bus stop and start talking as soon as you sit, it is less awkward than if you sit silently for 15 minutes and then start trying to talk.
>>
File: orange cat.jpg (106 KB, 640x478) Image search: [Google]
orange cat.jpg
106 KB, 640x478
>>27008730
anytime buddy anything else for you?
>>
>>27007599
Good for you OP, I had something similar. I've done the complete opposite. My life has been improving big time. Even started seeing a cute ass blonde I met in class. Then I decided to message my ex on facebook and we ended up talking on the phone. Went full beta and got feelings back for my ex like a beta. Just something about her voice.

Before anyone calls me normie, I'm just lucky. I did nothing to get either of these girls.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.