[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've been sick in bed with flu like symptons for almost
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: mio.gif (555 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
mio.gif
555 KB, 480x270
I've been sick in bed with flu like symptons for almost 10 days now

I don't have health insurance, am I going to die?
>>
>>27006697
GO OUT IN THE SUN OR GET SOME FRESHAIR
STAYING IN BED WILL NEVER FIX YOU
>>
>>27006697
That's actually a pretty bad sign. A cancer or internal bleeding. GO TO A DOCTOR PLEASE
>>
You just need some thick dick for that sick, bby.
>>
Im an EMT and I responded to this dude who I had to do CPR on and I found out that he was so sick that the virus he had spread to his heart and his heart got inflamed. He is currently on life support now and he needs a heart transplant. So yes, you should probably go to the doctor
>>
File: file.png (695 KB, 958x539) Image search: [Google]
file.png
695 KB, 958x539
>>27007942
>>27007973
I don't have insurance, I can't afford it if it ends up being something serious

My strategy is usually "wait for it to go away" but this one won't go away
>>
>>27008159
>I don't have insurance, I can't afford it if it ends up being something serious

Money won't matter if it ends up killing you, you idiot.
>>
>>27008159
Dude. I think you may be dieing...I mean if you're about to die, what's the worse thing that'll happen?
>>
>>27006697
>I don't have health insurance, am I going to die?

U S A
S
A
>>
>>27008315
FREEDOM includes the freedom from health insurance and the freedom to die of the flu when god demands it mkay god bless
>>
>>27008159
Go see a doctor anon. The longer you wait the more it will cost. Your health is worth more than any debt in the long run.
>>
>>27006697
Take some medicine and drink some ginger, lemon and honey tea. Also get lots of rest.

I hope you get better anon.
>>
>>27008315
>>27006697
have you thick motherfuckers heard of obamacare?

I thought OP lived in tacoland or something
>>
I don't have health insurance and I've never paid a single medical bill. Nothing's ever happened to me. AMA
>>
>>27008650
i feel op doesn't have any job or way of even covering even the the smallest payments of obamacare
>>
You'll be all better after we snuggle that sickness out of you.
>>
>>27008660
yeah it's not like they're gonna repossess the medicine they give you. but it could still fuck up op's finances in the sense of credit or whatever...maybe
>>
>>27008712
if your below the poverty line you get free obongo neet bucks

adleast visit healthcare dot gov before you die of retardation
>>
what the fuck are flu like symptoms

be more specific op

do you have a fever?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.