[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tell me your life story in the most feel inducing way possible
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6
File: image.png (185 KB, 406x486) Image search: [Google]
image.png
185 KB, 406x486
Tell me your life story in the most feel inducing way possible
>inb4 fresh price greentext
>>
>>27006510
i wish i was dead

the end
>>
>>27006510
I'll give you a short version

My father was alpha as fuck and I am beta. I will never be on the level of social interaction that my dad is on. Because of him I can get a proper job but I will end up a lonely person throughout my entire life, ending his side of the family and becoming a genetic dead end. I will never live up to any expectation and will kill myself sometime soon

If I put a separate statement ignoring all that I just wrote to mention a subject completely irrelevant and/or with an entirely different mood to it that would be funny
>>
File: Just don't know.gif (999 KB, 250x251) Image search: [Google]
Just don't know.gif
999 KB, 250x251
>>27006510
Fairly well adjusted as a kid, had good friends. In fourth grade a teacher was convinced I had autism and basically quarantined me from the other kids. Lose all friends, change schools a bunch. Move across the country for dad's job. Enter high school, make some friends, but always lose them. Repeat, repeat all four years. Lots of drugs and depression. Get girlfriend somehow senior year, lose virginity, she breaks up with me because I wouldn't marry her right then. Attend a few months of community collage, but drop out. Currently a produce clerk at a small natural food store, really enjoy it. Trying to stop smoking and drug abuse. Working out, trying to get in better shape. I don't know really, but things seem to be getting better.
>>
>>27006510

now this is the story all about how
no girl ever gave me a chance to drop trou
and i'd like to take a minute just sit right there
to tell you how the life of a robot isn't fair
>>
>>27006510
I would but nobody reads this shit
>>
>>27009493
this desu. everytime I write about myself nobody responds. Its like I'm as uninteresting on /r9k/ as I am in real life.
>>
>>27006510
>>inb4 fresh price greentext
Have I gone back in time a decade?
>>
>>27009645
It's more of a case that most people want to talk about themselves rather than discuss

but primarily - /r9k/ is not a discussion board any longer, it is a bait board. The only discussion spurred is by posting inflammatory things that elicit responses or some silly meme. It's too fast of a board. There is no room for long posts and slow and thoughtful discussions

I'm just ranting here but this is just how the internet is going. People aren't growing up in closed forums, discussing topics with each other and having to behave themselves, even if it was unwritten rules and etiquette. People's first forum experience is twitch or youtube comments. Yeah, they're going to be shit.
>>
>>27006510
Nas lied when he said the world was mine
>>
>>27009493
>>27009645
if it makes you guys feel any better, i usually read almost every post in these kind of threads. i never respond; i just like reading about other anons' lives. i'm sure there are others like me.
>>
File: 1443269878485.png (354 KB, 1200x948) Image search: [Google]
1443269878485.png
354 KB, 1200x948
I had a rather standard childhood being born into a poor family, I rode bikes, I played games, I played with my cousins and I went school, I was held back a grade but I managed to make friends.

In late 2011/early 2012 I stopped going to high school and slipped into the comfy life of NEETdom, I played games, watched tv, eat and masturbated all day every day. I hanged out with my friend for a bit in 2014 but I haven't talked to him since.

Now I hate living like a NEET, I'm 20 years old, I have no skills, I no longer have friends, my only escape is my weird fetishes I engage in both internet and IRL. I live on 700$ a month in a shitty apartment. I'm trying to learn how to make a game but I have no discipline so trying to learn stuff is a pain.

My birthday is next month and every time I think about it just reminds me that this is just another year where I didn't change myself at all and I'm going to die a complete failure that was so shit that I couldn't even be a wagecuck normie.

tl;dr
hopeless and helpless.
>>
>>27006510
Loving, but short-tempered and dumb parents. Lower middle class, so limited resources. Get good grades because luckily not dumb. Quiet, but have friends. Terrible at sports. High school still top tier academics, break out of shell somewhat, start playing tennis which I don't suck at, teach self fingerstyle guitar and really begin to enjoy it after a while. Social relationships are eh, really anxious. Don't like social stuff, but force self to do it sometimes. One girl reks me first half high school after I orbited for a while due to my knowing she wanted someone else. She reks me again second half after promising not to. Contributed to already manifesting depression. Kinda suicidal. Therapist and antidepressants are okay. Don't let it affect me when it matters. Quit tennis though. Apply for uni's.
>>
>born in the turbonormie year of 1997
>apparently a shy/sensitive kid who had a cute face
>first 4 years of schooling went relatively well, small circle of friends
>Highschool came
>The rest is history
>>
>literally write out life story
>hit random browser home button on laptop
>lose it all
epic!
>>
>>27006510
>born to parents that were never together
>confusing as fuck environment
>Languages changed from English to French to Romanian
>Born with a cleft pallet a hair lip
>Undergone many surgeries and dentist appointments
>Life with a single mother
>Basically I was treated as a retard because I had a speech impediment for my early childhood, put into special ed classes, been bullied and harassed and always felt alone. Weight gain due to eating disorder caused by pre surgery diet, I gained a lot of weight
>Abused at home because single mothers need an outlet if they are working multiple jobs and aren't getting laid
>Dad would show up every now and then and play the roll as dad when he wanted. Ended up seeing him on weekends just to spend time with him and to escape my mom.
>Always felt alone.
>Couldn't pick up any hobbies or interests. I can't even remember why I played the violin in elementary. Dad brought home NES one day. Perks of having a birthday two days after christmas is lots of celebrations and presents. Con is that every kid in your class can't make it because it's two days after fucking christmas.
>Eventually found comfort in playing vidya, usually rpg's because fuck multiplayer I didn't have friends.
>Wanted friends so badly though so I would do anything to get attention. Was a class clown for a period of my life. Then seeping into high school I just became a loner. Ended up skipping days to play vidya. Couldn't handle being around people.
>Ended up getting fit but it only made kids question if I take steroids.
>Even when I was at a sitter after school in my elementary years, I would always be the target of the sitter's nephews' attacks.
>Had crippling self esteem issues
>depression
>anxiety
>dropped out of high school and shut myself out for years and only recently decided to get a job and start finishing up my education
>tfw everyone your age is already finished school getting internships and staring their careers
>>
File: 0435.gif (751 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
0435.gif
751 KB, 300x300
>>27006510
At a small fertility institute an egg and sperm were collected from my parents to perfrom PGD (Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis). After the tests came back, my sex was chosen (eye color random) and all possible diseases screened out. After artificial fertilization it was implanted in my mother. Prior to this, was an induction into a GWA study (genome-wide association study) being done by different groups and agencies. Upon coming to term, most of mother's internal organs began to fail one by one, where she eventually died upon my birth. Upon investigation, there was no clear cause of death.
Human chimeras are produced by the merger of multiple fertilized eggs. This can result in male and female organs, two blood types, or subtle variations in form (chromosomes, dna, etc). It was later determined that did occur, but there was no evidence found linking the doctor even though the lab was responsible. And that was that. Life has been good otherwise.
>>
>>27010595
What!? Is this a real thing? Test tube babies?!
>>
>>27010507
cont

>Lost any sense of love from parents over the years. After hearing them say the meanest shit about each other, and sometimes hearing the meanest shit about me
>Had my mom say on many occasions that she should have aborted me
>Can still remember the pain I felt when she bit my fingers, or pulled my hair, or the one time a book case nearly collapsed on me when I was 5, being saved by her only to be beaten because I made a huge mess with all the books that fell
>I just wanted to read a fucking book
>To this day she still justifies that I made a mess and I was disobedient and a difficult problem child
>Trying to move out
>Know it's impossible with the shitty minimum wage and living expenses
>Have to focus on education to get a good career
>Have to deal with the weight of my resentment, hate, and crippling mental disorders because of life
>I find comfort in dating, or sex, or just speaking with women out of some twisted delusion of love and affection, the type that was neglected in my life.
>Get depressed to the point of having no motivation during break ups, or just simple rejections. Only had two girlfriends. I am forever stunted in the dating culture because everyone doesn't put all their eggs in one basket, and if they are exclusive with someone they want to be with them for selfish reasons. All I have to offer is good sex. I don't even know why women find me attractive.
>Unstable connections with people. Fear that people will hate me or lose interest in me the longer they know me. Can barely establish emotional connections, or even "clicks"
>I don't have best friends. I barely have friends. I just have acquaintances.
>Somehow I gotta ignore my desire for affection and prioritize my education
>Nope, affection wants to be number 1 priority
>Barely get motivated to get through adult high school
>Just turned 24 and already three months into 2016. I started back last year. Still haven't gotten the 10 credits I need
>This just depresses me even more.
>>
>>27010627
>What!? Is this a real thing? Test tube babies?!
>"In vitro fertilization or fertilisation (IVF) is a process by which an egg is fertilised by sperm outside the body: in vitro ("in glass"). "
Yes it's real. My whole post is real
>>
>>27010675
woah, fucking science fiction up in here!
>>
>>27010700
>fiction
right, fiction..
>>
>>27010700
This has been going on for decades, are you fucking retarded?
>>
>>27010741
Apparently, seeing as I wasn't screened for autism and mental retardation as a sperm in a petri dish.
>>
>>27010642
cont

>At this point I am trying to learn how to give up on affection and love. I can't believe my parents when they say it. I can't feel anything but how I am a burden to them. I feel no love. My last girlfriend didn't even love me. COULDN'T love me.
>First ex didn't love me either even though she said she did. She just wanted sex. Was abused by her most of the time.
>Constantly full of hate.
>Constantly mimicking bpd symptoms.
>Haven't been diagnosed with anything
>For all intents and purposes I am medically healthy.
>I fear for my future if I don't start something right now.
>Only option is to work and save some money while completing high school diploma. And then go to university and do law school.
>Why law school?
>Why do something that requires to read and write?
>Something I have proven time and time again to be terrible at?
>Slow reader, barely any reading comprehension, not an avid reader, lose focus easily with drifting thoughts and memories.
>Yet I want to do something that I will be proud of myself for. It's the only thing keeping me going. If no one is going to recognise me for my worth, I might as well do shit for myself that will make me proud
>Tfw when I say I want to be a lawyer to anyone else they instantly judge me as some guy who wants to make money.
>Realistically, through my life of living in conflict I enjoy arguing and having debates.
>But fuck what other people think
>Browse 4chan to fulfil that empty desire of affection or attention. Often times go on tinder or okcupid and hope to get matched with a girl to have a chat or see where it leads to.
>It's a fucking hit or miss
>Tons of shit in my head on a daily basis. Although I have my goal in mind, every day I battle through with finding the motivation to get up early.
>>
>>27010768
At least you learned something I guess. I've never told anyone irl my origins. Interesting you picked that piece up and not the "chimera" part . . the one I was actually worried about. I'll remember that.
>>
>>27010595
>Human chimeras are produced by the merger of multiple fertilized eggs. This can result in male and female organs, two blood types, or subtle variations in form (chromosomes, dna, etc)

>mfw this shit is real
>mfw I have no face
>>
File: 428.gif (456 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
428.gif
456 KB, 480x270
>>27010934
I-it's not bad, just uncommon and the word sounds scary I guess
>>
>>27010875
yeah, bizarre shit's been going on and i didn't even have a clue. that chimera part seems like a natural progression of test tube babies though, so I suppose that's why I didn't post about it.
>>
File: 1379476892042.png (7 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1379476892042.png
7 KB, 645x773
>>27009810
Soon you won't even be able to make internet friends
>>
>>27010991
How the fuck does a person have two blood types? Wouldn't the two types try to kill each other inside your body
>>
>born into lower middle class family
>had loving undivorced family
>twin sisters get born 3 years later
>literally no attention from anyone anymore
>start teasing my sisters because of jealousy
>get into primary school
>for some reason there are always kids who want to do stuff and play with me
>we'd play outside or on my friends N64 (later his gamecube)
>I start noticing I am different to my friend
>notice I'm extremely clumsy and horrible at anything remotely competitve
>I could practice something for hours and still be outdone in it by someone who just picked it up
>start getting inferiority complexes
>meanwhile father switched companies and started wageslaving up the corporate ladder
>move into new house at the end of 3rd year
>parents can barely pay for it but atleast we have 2 kitchens
>meet my now best friend at new school
>have best year of my life with him
>graduate primary school with all Bs
>best friend moves into another state
>only comes to visit during spring and summer break now
>meanwhile have barely any friends left
>have problems in german and english but breeze through any scientific subject
>year 5 passes nothing out of ordinary happens
>come year 6
>other people start going through puberty
>start getting bullied
>come grade 7
>start visiting physics club because why not
>meet my now 2nd best friend there
>he is 3 years older then me but fuck it
>always liked the Company of older kids
>we always play vidya on his laptop
>even jerk off together but never go further then that
>meanwhile bullying gets really bad
>school shootings happen
>think 2 myself I will propably end up like school shooter if this keeps going
>stop going 2 school for a whole month
>meanwhile father moved up wageslave ladder even more
>now go to school for the well off
>don't like them that much but atleast wont get bullied
>don't have any friends besides that one guy from physics club and my best friend who visits from time 2 time
>>
>>27010995
>natural progression of test tube babies

The doctor took a leftover unused egg, fertilized it, and merged it with the original fertilized one (mine) that was supposed to be implanted and didn't tell anybody. He literally performed a science experiment and didn't tell anyone, that's not natural at all.
I had a fully fertilized sibling and he merged both our eggs together before implanting it
>>
>>27011043
It's possible

Some of your blood can be type O and some can be type A. So you would have two blood types.
>>
>>27011135
cont.
>fast forward
>best friend moves back into the city
>meanwhile I'm still not in puberty although I've already turned 15
>spend all my money I got from my "konfirmation" on my new pc
>start going to lan partys
>another nice portion of my life begins
>start going to lan partys atleast once a month
>in summer and autum break I'm doing fulltime jobs to get myself some money that's enough for the rest of the year
>get 1200 euro in a matter of 4 weeks
>after work I finishing my 4 works at work I'd go to LAN partys that last for more then 5 days
>start doing bad in school
>mathematics and science is still pretty ok
>get more and more friends thanks to LAN partys
>somehow befirnd guys from lower grade
>go to LAN partys it with them
>one of them gets me into anime
>grades drop even more
>around that time also discover them 4chins
>skip /b/ and go directly for /a/ and /pol/
>ignore /v/ for the shithole it is
>barely pass highschool
>college time it is
>somehow manage to get into scientific programming and getting an apprenticeship as a mathematical technical software engineer
>basically earn money for going to college
>actually don't like doing this shit but stick with it because money
>start failing nearly every class
>depression kicks in
>LAN party buddys only want to go out drinking
>I'd rather stay at home or play poker
>unable to study because chronic procastination
>I have my last chance for one class thursday
>If I mess up I'll be forced to drop out
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.