[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw no kotse driving, ilong blowing, ube chopping, puso racing,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (659 KB, 976x1632) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
659 KB, 976x1632
>tfw no kotse driving, ilong blowing, ube chopping, puso racing, damit wearing, kumot weaving, puwit slapping, paa rubbing, buhok combing, ulo scratching, simbahan attending, parol hanging, kamay washing, tuko calling, jeepney driving, kanin picking, manok chasing, tinikling dancing, tiyanak finding, aswang hunting, kabayo riding, carabao herding, baboy wrestling, duwende stomping, lechon roasting, lumpia cooking, pancit making, sinigang eating, forest loving, /r9k/ posting, qtp2t filipina gf
>>
You put driving twice
>>
>>27006247
She still wants a chad
>>
You just don't give up do you
Keep the hope alive anon
>>
>>27006751
Shit, I meant to put another adjective. I'll fix it for the next thread. Thanks for the heads up.

>>27006769
K

>>27006897
I'm never giving up pham. I'll get that filipina gf soon.
>>
>tfw work in a hospital
>every female there is filipina
>a few of the younger ones are beautiful, look like latina asians (duh)
>they all just yammer in tagalog in their high pitched voices to each other
>>
>awful bitchy girlfriend
>fucks great
>AMAZING blowjobs

it wasn't worth it, i just couldn't stand to be with her anymore, non stop drama.
>>
if you ACTUALLY want to talk to filipinos there's this penpal app on android that will allow you to, it's the one with the light blue logo
>>
My girlfriend is Filipino.

Cons- Jealous as fuck, always afraid I'll leave her for someone else, kinda stupid. No tits.

Pros- Pussy game is insane, loves to suck dick, fucks whenever I want, tight body, amazing ass.

Worth it IMO
>>
>>27007545
>everything is physical

pathetic
>>
>>27007545
Not worth it.

The jealousy and the bitching will wear you out eventually.
I''ve been there for several years, a few minutes of pleasure ain't worth the rest of the day walking on egg shells or being bitched at.

>still occasionally jerk off to videos of her sucking me off
>>
>>27007574

>90% of an early relationship isn't physical

You're doing it wrong.

That is if you're even doing it at all...
>>
>>27007645
tell me more r9k stud
>>
>>27007670

The vast majority of /r9k/ are just normal people who pretend to be virgins because it's funny and to screencap threads for Reddit.

I honestly can't see how you can be a virgin in this day and age. Women are more promiscuous than at any other time, and being that half the population of the world are women, it means that you would have to intentionally try to avoid sex in order to be a virgin.

That's how you know most of these 'ahhhhbloobloo I've never hugged a girl' stories are fake. They are completely unbelievable.

Entertaining though.
>>
>>27007778
tell me more, you /r9k/ stud
>>
>>27007810

>Adult virgins are real

*slow claps*
*steps out of the shadows*
Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...
But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps?
Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.
And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to.
Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.

See you on the boards....
>>
you havent posted in awhile
>>
>>27007134
>>27007545
>>27007641
I'd imagine that the ones you find in monkeyland are more desperate and less bitchy than the Americanized ones that have already made it.
>>
>>27007778

You're fucking retarded if you think there arent a bunch of bitter virgins on this board
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.