[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do we prevent this sort of thing?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: 476dec54eb.jpg (207 KB, 667x870) Image search: [Google]
476dec54eb.jpg
207 KB, 667x870
How do we prevent this sort of thing?
>>
We get state issued girlfriends
>>
The cat's already out of the bag as far as getting even goes
>>
I honestly thought this was a face-swap until the article specifically mentioned the black glasses
>>
GFs provided for everyone by the government in the form a social contract that is mutually beneficial for both the economy and society at large.
>>
With a head of that shape how do you even make yourself look good?
>>
>>27005819
go on dates with guys instead of rejecting them.

Worst case scenario you get a free meal, but I guess that's not enough for these entitled bitches. Hanging out with you for two hours and making small talk is just tooooo haaaaaard.
>>
>>27005971
either personality or plastic surgery desu.
>>
>>27005976
>how to get raped 101

also

>omg these entitled bitches WHERE IS MY FREE PITY DATE FROM EVERY GIRL I ASK OUT
>>
>>27005819
where were you when Dwight from The Office killed Boxxy?
>>
File: muh logic.png (30 KB, 914x235) Image search: [Google]
muh logic.png
30 KB, 914x235
>>27006136
Know how I know you're a cunt?
>every man is a rapist

But hey, if you want to risk getting stabbed because you can't feel a bit of empathy for cis-scum, that's your choice.
>>
>>27006260
Yeah, like the odds of a woman getting raped for "taking advantage of a free meal" when she already has little or no interest in pursuing a romantic relationship won't increase exponentially.

I'd rather just get turned down the first time than jump through the social hoops of a first date and be out an extra $50 at the end of the day.
>>
>>27006260
>every man is a rapist

okay cool I didn't say that, it's just basic probability. Some men are rapists, the more random men you date the more you are likely to get raped. You think that every woman should go on at least one date with every guy that asks her. That's just increasing the odds, plain and simple.

Anyways have fun greentexting another strawman and arguing with yourself.
>>
>>27006399
>the more random men you date the more you are likely to get raped.
yeah, the same principle applies when you have tons of one night stands and tons of drunken binges-- but it doesn't stop women, though.
>>
>popular Maren Sanchez

Is this the Onion? Unbelievable.
>>
>>27006399
>not all men are rapist

>but all women will get raped if they go out with a non-Chad

Yea makes sense...
>>
File: 1425563162974.png (543 KB, 800x640) Image search: [Google]
1425563162974.png
543 KB, 800x640
>>27005976

Fuck that, do you actually want to take a girl that doesn't like you on a date? Waste money and time to save your faggot pussy ego for 2 minutes of disappointment?

What kind of dumb faggot are you?
>>
>>27005819
ROASTIE BTFO
O
A
S
T
I
E

BTFO
T
F
O

Ayy lmao
>>
>>27005819
By rejecting people with grace, unlike how she most likely did. You need to treat people with respect because you never know who you could be dealing with.
>>
>>27005819
Holy fuck that jaw.
>>
>>27007432
T O T A L C H A D
O
T
A
L

C H A D
H
A
D
>>
>>27005819
It's really funny, your sentence, because all the people from tumblr will assume you mean that we should prevent murderers of women to get light prison sentences, while true /r9k/ denizens will think you mean preventing betas from stabbing people.
>>
Everytime I see a roasty getting killed, my heart smiles.
>>
>>27005819
LMAOOO

Good. This is what women want, this is what THEY created, they should be fucking thrilled.
>>
>>27005819
>>27005819
what a man!

He has my admiration
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.