[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Oneitis is now a prostitute. I don't know how to feel about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (94 KB, 662x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
94 KB, 662x800
Oneitis is now a prostitute. I don't know how to feel about this. Is this a win or loss?
>>
>>27005361
Describe her for us and then hire her.
>>
Well now you can actually get that pussy.
>>
Hire her multiple times and find a new way for her to degrade herself each time
>>
>>27005373
Listen to this guy. I'd kill to have my oneitis available for a fee.
>>
If she's available you can perhaps date her if you make a good wage. If you use her she's unlikely to reciprocate the feelings for you unless you can somehow charm her in bed.
>>
>>27005361

Post a pic or link to her ad, otherwise you are full of shit.

Honestly this isn't that bad, just make money
>>
>>27005440
>dating a prostitute
>>
>>27005370
>short
>brunette pale skin
>only talks to me when she is lonely
>lost her job recently because she was caught smoking weed in the parking lot
>cool, chill personality
>>27005373
I mean, yeah, but it doesn't really count because I'm praying for it, right? I wanted something with her, not just fugg
>>27005440
>paying to date
I dunno man, I'm kinda a poorfag too
>>
Hire her once a week if you can afford it

How'd you find out?
>>
>>27005576
>implying she'd remain a prostitute.
She'd be an ex-prostitute yeah sure that can be an issue.
>>
>>27005601

And then you could enjoy an assorted amount of STDs. And chances are if she stops being a prostitute she'll date some other faggot and not OP.
>>
>>27005590
>I'm kinda a poorfag too
Guess she will simply be your prostitute at best then. Shame anon.

You could of course attempt to date her normally.
>>
>>27005592
I texted her today asking her if she's still looking for a gig because she recently got fired
She told me she's been making $500 a night and it's only a temporary thing until she recovers

I'm kinda worried because I think she will get sucked in and be a hooker till she dies from a bad night
>>
What city op, I want to hire her
>>
>>27005590
>I wanted something with her, not just fugg

Well now, you have no choice. Would you really want to date a hooker?

Fucking go for it. Might even get a discount
>>
>>27005631
>prostitutes have STD's
Confirmed for being a moron who thinks prostitutes normally do unprotected sex.
>chances are if she stops being a prostitute
Point is that he'd support her. Not that she'd stop and then he'd date.

Seriously questioning your intelligence here anon.
>>
>>27005664
herpes, hpv, mollouscum, and several other stds are not prevented by condoms.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.