[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you let the person on the left suck your dick until you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (69 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69 KB, 540x540
Would you let the person on the left suck your dick until you cum and then swallow your cum?
>>
>>27004770
no they look like a man
>>
>>27004770
no, because the person on the left is a man and i'm not a faggot
>>
>>27004770
even if trap.
>>
File: All According To Plan.jpg (43 KB, 529x441) Image search: [Google]
All According To Plan.jpg
43 KB, 529x441
>>27004770
I would play them up to thirty bucks to do so. Provided I get to call them "my little twinkie faggot."

original comment, desu
>>
Clothes stay on and noone finds out? Sure.
>>
>>27004820
This.
It would probably suck good dick and all I'd have to do is it there.

It's kinda cute too, nice hair and the lipstick would be hot on my dick.
>>
>>27004820
>>27004864
you know this makes you fags?
>>
>>27004876
Nope. It looks like a chick and I'm getting horny off the feminine features.

It it had short hair and man clothes I'd not do it.
>>
Honestly, what is /r9k/'s obsession with trannys? You're either all closet cases or trannys flock here to samefag fake acceptance.

There's nothing wrong with being gay just quit spamming /r9k/ with this retard shit.
>>
>>27004905
look at his chin and neck you fucking faggot
>>
>>27004934
So what, it's a free fucking BJ.

I'll sit there and chill, I literally gotta do nothing. I won't see the chin or neck very much in a chair while I'm getting head.

It has nice hair, it will look like a Stacy is blowing me.
>>
>>27005005
okay, no problem with that. but it means you are a faggot, or bisexual if it makes you feel better. still makes you a faggot all the same.
>>
Is this worded wrong or are you trying to trick me again. I want the tranny to swallow my cum, not me swallow my own cum.
>>
>>27004770
obviously, she's a fucking 8/10 who wouldnt
>>
>>27004876

Well I'm sorry to be a degenerate but as a KV well into his 20's I'd rather get my dick sucked before I die then not. At least it is pretending to be a bit feminine.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.