[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>started doing Oxys again feels good nigga
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 5
File: tumblr_nyn446lrfh1v0pigno1_400.jpg (41 KB, 390x390) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nyn446lrfh1v0pigno1_400.jpg
41 KB, 390x390
>started doing Oxys again
feels good nigga
>>
Jelly as fuck. You're not in Chicago are you, wanna share?
>>
File: 1431756917304.png (12 KB, 485x312) Image search: [Google]
1431756917304.png
12 KB, 485x312
>>27004515
>tfw doing cocaine
>>
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 552x615) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 552x615
>tfw you popped some percocet for the first time in 2 months
>>
>been doing dissociatives and psychedelics nearly twice a week for the past several months.
>losing grip on reality, not certain that anything is real anymore
>never wanted to die more
Why can't I stop doing them?
>>
>>27004624
Why not both? Shit, sprinkle some Xanax in there and you got a night.
>>
>>27004515
Got a hook-up of a guy who sells me 55 Norcos (10mg) for $200. Pretty sweet deal. Every month too.
>>
Does fapping feel any different under oxy/perc/vicodin?
>>
I'm not sure how much oxycodone I need to get high now that I've started doing H. I tried 30 milligrams and got nothing, next attempt will probably be 65.
>>
>>27004772
Opiates don't enhance masturbation. It isn't worth jerking off on them.
>>
>>27004772
your dick doesn't really work on opiates

like you can get hard, but it takes literally an hour of non stop jerking to cum. doesn't really feel that much better regardless. if you're high enough you won't even want to jerk off because you're already having a brain orgasm from the drug
>>
>had 30-50 pills of oxy three months ago
>used it all in less than three weeks
>cant even afford alcohol

I JUST DONT WANT TO BE SOBER
>>
>>27004936
>tfw stealing a bottle of percocet
I'm past the point of feeling guilty, I just hope they don't realize the decoys are a different kind of pill
>>
>tfw will be able to prescribe these badboys in just a few months
>>
>>27004972
I stole 5 pills from a family member, old as fuck pills, and I know for a fact they know I did it as they asked later (I was watching their house). Made up some excuse of thinking it was tylenol and I had a headache. Felt like shit.
>>
>>27004727
Usually mix with alcohol which can be a fucking great combo sometimes until you start pounding a ton of liquor, come down off the blow, and become a complete fucking psychopath
>>
im drunk af
>>
>>27004980
I broke something. Can I have some Opana now?
>>
>>27004972
I remember doing stuff like that when I was a junkie. I was kind of a scumbag, but I'd raid any medicine cabinet at any house I went to, any and everyone's. usually just found 5mg hydrocodone dentist pills so it wasnt even worth it
>>
>>27004737
Thats gonna suck really bad when you have to stop
>>
>>27005012
I know, these weak ass pills are practically nothing, but H is expensive, and I don't have any right now. If I have a lot and can extract them and do them all at once, I might be able to get high once, so that's better than nothing.
>>
>chronic depression
>only want to do opiates to escape the agony of living
>too poor to even do that

I think I am about to have a mental breakdown honestly.
>>
>>27005026
I remember once I was withdrawling and had some of those weak shit pills. didn't feel like doing the extraction and I couldn't swallow them because I was throwing up everywhere (withdrawals from an 8 bag a day habit)

I said fuck it and crushed them up and started snorting them. that was the worst snort pill burn I've ever experienced. the drip almost made me throw up too. I got through about 4 before I couldn't do it anymore from the pain.

and it didn't even help.

I'm so glad I'm clean now
>>
How do I get 'em?
>>
>>27005113
Yeah, snorting Vicodin or Percocet doesn't even really work. Though I can't remember if plugging them is worth it
>>
>>27005253
it wasn't those, it was generic hydrocodone with all that Tylenol shit in it
>>
>>27005288
I mean that's all the same shit. You shouldn't snort any pills with Tylenol
>>
Califag here. Just bought 100 bag of good Heroin. Am now sitting in my car getting high and shitposting. Feelsgoodman.png
>>
>>27005422
#4 is better than tar, faggot
>>
>>27005422
do you want to get arrested? because that's how you get arrested. do it at home you dumb ass.
>>
>>27005444
Opiates are the easiest drugs to act sober on as long as you aren't full blown nodding.
>>
>>27004515
Do they still come with the XR coating that you can scrape off? I'd love to get into some old rituals.
>>
File: 1457261682591.jpg (11 KB, 450x376) Image search: [Google]
1457261682591.jpg
11 KB, 450x376
>10 drinks in
>No buzz
Is this how it ends?
>>
>>27005444
It's pouring rain right now so I'm not too worried about bring seen. and I need to go buy some girl scout cookies b4 I head home
>>
can anyone tell me how to extract hydrocodone from norco pills? i have weak 5 mg ones.

i wanna get a good buzz going.
>>
>>27005500
Why didn't you just buy the damn weed as soon as you got dope so that you could do them at the same time?
>>
/RC9k/ ww@

>binged on 2 grams of furyl-fentanyl over about 1.5 months
>then followed up with ~15g of U-47700 in less than a month?
>wished i stretched that longer but took a bunch of big hits up the pooper
>tried following it up with FI-BF but that shits garbage and makes me serotonin trip for some reason
>tfw no physical withdrawls
>tfw still hooked on cocktail of RC benzos though and life just feels cold and empty now
>>
>>27005533
If you have no tolerance, don't bother with extractions. Extractions are mostly only something you need to worry about once you've developed a habit, except with the weakest codeine pills. Just take 3-4.
>>
>>27005022
why would it be any worse for me than anyone else here
>>
>tfw remembering coke comedown

if you don't have some xanax or some shit you're fucked
>>
>>27005577
It won't be, hydrocodone is some entry level stuff anyway
>>27005596
I've heard this before, but I really don't know about that. I've survived methylphenidate, crack, and meth crashes with nothing stronger than OTC pills and weed, and wasn't ever in very bad shape.
>>
>tfw my doctor wrote a letter to give to a psychiatrist where he says i might have attention deficit disorder

it's happening
>>
>>27005679
Lucky fuck. I do meth when I want an upper, but in some ways amphetamine can actually be nicer. A bit less tweaky.
>>
>>27005626
weeds good for coke come downs, but I can't smoke weed, gives me panic attacks.

I used to always have to buy a Xanax bar before a coke binge so I could come down easier. it does help. without Xanax the come down is horrible for me. I'd be bed ridden the entire next day with a horrible migraine. it's not from shit coke either, it's just what happens to me when I do any uppers, Adderall included
>>
>>27005596
Coke comedowns don't even compare to Adderall, Molly. Probably Meth

>>27005626
I was up to 80-100mg a day of hydrocodone to feel anything. Cutting that shit out was hell for 4 or 5 days. Then gone.
>>
>>27005710
I guess it's just down to body chemistry. I was surprised by how mild the comedown was after I went on a four day meth bender. I don't even think I smoked any weed on the comedown, just took some Tylenol preemptively and was more or less fine.
>>
Is 2mg of Xanax enough to give me a chill, relaxing night if I have no to very little tolerance? I don't want to black out, just chiiiiill.
>>
>>27005759
2 milligrams would probably be a good dose for that. If you're a lightweight there's a chance of you losing consciousness, but I say just go for it.
>>
>>27005759
Might be a bit too much if you have no tolerance, you'll probably end up falling asleep
>>
>>27005730
uppers in particular are awful for me. without a benzo it's miserable agony. nothing else works. weed would probably work but Id rather not have a panic attack
>>
>>27005791
I've never gotten any particularly extreme results from uppers in terms of crashes. I guess maybe I'm just lucky.
>>
I bet at least one person who has posted in this thread right now is dead.
>>
>tfw find 7 opana's in a public restroom

I've Messed around with hydro codons before, nothing serious then I snorted one of the opana's. Holy shit it was intense. I literally had withdrawals the next day.
>>
Methiopropamine (RC) was a nice stimulant with not much "i feel like shit" feelings during comedown, it was just difficult to fall asleep.
>>
>>27005759
too much. you'd be good with 1mg. just break the pill in half. 2mg for someone who isn't used to isn't good, you'll probably just black out and fall asleep.

Xanax is an extremely boring drug anyway, so don't expect much other than feeling at ease and sleepy.
>>
>>27005843
I think I'd piss my pants laughing if I found something like that just sitting somewhere
>>
>>27005880
It was at a local music show. Just sitting on top of a toilet. I didn't know what they were until I googled it. Suffice to say I pretty much grabbed them and left
>>
>>27005911
I hope you realize some junkie was probably going crazy losing his shit because he couldn't find his pills

opanas aren't cheap
>>
>>27005911
Yeah, I think as a general rule if you see pills in a bag, grab them no matter what. Pills are easily identifiable, I can understand being iffy about other things though. I'd probably pick up a bag of weed, I guess meth would be easy to identify, and heroin if it was in easily recognizable dope bags. I'd never pick up blotters though, that's way too huge a craps shoot.
>>
>>27005962
Well no shit. That doesn't mean any other junkie would leave them. That's just how it works, you're going to screw other people over if it benefits you.
>>
>>27005966
you can't always be sure with pills either these days. some idiot I know ended up getting fucked out of like $1000 trying to buy a bunch of of 30mg oxy blues, and they were all fake. they looked real though.
>>
>do hydrocodone a few times
>sorta want to do more but not that intense of a craving, life is good, eventually forget about them
>do acid a few times
>it is permanently harder to find meaning in life
"LE ACID IS SAFE NO BAD SIDE EFFECTS WILL MAKE YOU SEE THE UNIVERSE" FUCK YOU I AM DEPRESSED NOW
>>
>>27006017
By fake do you mean fentanyl, or do you mean completely inert?
>>
>>27006022
Psychedelics are stupid shit for egotistical normalfags.
>>
>>27006028
completely inert, that's how we realized he got screwed. we snorted them and they didn't taste right and they burned the fuck out of our noses
>>
>>27006050
You should have tested them before dumping that much cash. That sucks though, I haven't heard of fakes like that, though I do know the Canucks have been cranking out fent "roxies" for a while now alongside the CDN 80's
>>
>>27006045
Well I know now

It seems like the end of my life is way nearer than I did before and no matter how much I accomplish I will just be a blip on a broken computer screen

I now realize that I will never truly positively impact someone else's life and it sucks SUCKS
>>
Anyone else here waiting on the postman?
>>
>>27006094
Yeah, stay away from psychs and dissos. I've had a lot of fun on them but I was never depressed before them. Not worth it!
>>
>>27005422

Seriously, that's shady as fuck. That will send you to prison prison. 1time
>>
>>27006515
Only if he gets caught, and only if he seems substantially high/has pinned pupils when he got pulled over.
>>
>>27006022
I have to disagree on that. Acid is a very fun drug and you somehow learn new things in every trip (or at least if it's actual lsd and not another synthetic chemical), just like weed but much more intense. Just make sure you are not depressed or feeling low about a very serious problem and do it on a right place. Anyway I personally tripped in a bad 'set and setting' and felt good regardless.
It's a nice, fun and natural drug and the 'comedown' feels nice if anything
>>
>>27006830
See
>>27006045
Thanks.
>>
>>27006830
>or at least if it's actual lsd and not another synthetic chemical
I have done real LSD 3 times (it had no taste, tripped off swallowing it, popular deepweb vendor), and 25D-NBOMe twice and they were identical and just as good. Thinking non-lsd psychedelics are completely worthless is almost as stupid as thinking generic ibuprofen isn't as effective as advil
>>
>>27004715
>>27004715
I know many people who got shot, you should stop with that... Like they are fucking weirdos
>>
>>27006941
Well, as far as I know lsd is supposed to be "mystical" and every trip is unique, while generic chemicals trips are "repetitive" (like same sort of hallucinations every trip).
I have only hit acid like 2 times and it was 25inbome or something ( and 1 time lsd but I almost overdosed on speed that day so I didnt even trip and felt like hell)
Natural > artificial but this is an unknown concept for americans I guess.
>>
>>27007207
Yes, because LSD cooked up in a lab is so fucking natural
>>
>>27007166
Shot by themselves? I don't see anyone killing me any time soon, other than myself.
>>
Former drug addict drinking my tenth Dr pepper for caffeine high

How I miss those highs, glad I stopped though it literally got me in jail and depersonalized me

I feel kind of normal now
>>
tfw buying a 200mg morphine on wednesday and im going to shoot it up my ass
>>
>>27008891
also im managing to get them for 50$ each. feels really good man
>>
My addiction may not give me any street cred but
>need at least 600 mg caffeine a day
>if I stop will get debilitating headaches
>tolerance is only getting higher by the month
>constant mood swings
>constantly on edge and get angry easily
On the bright side, I could become completely unaddicted and reset my tolerance if I stopped for 2 weeks. But those 2 weeks would suck ass. I have vomited because of caffeine withdrawals before
>>
>>27004515
enjoy your slow tumble into heroin addiction!
>>
File: 1451827474572.jpg (162 KB, 1000x946) Image search: [Google]
1451827474572.jpg
162 KB, 1000x946
>tfw waiting for the ket to kick in while maximum comfy in my chair and blanket
Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.