[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I honestly think that nice guys are entitled to sex or at least
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
I honestly think that nice guys are entitled to sex or at least a kiss.
If a guy it's putting the effort on being nice to a girl, she, as a decent human being, must reward him with sex.
8/10 to 10/10 girls are exempt and can get away with a kiss because they're prime breeding material only to be used for sex by other 10/10 males.
If everyone did this, there would be no more shootings and problems.
>>
Nobody's entitled to shit in this life

You're born and then shit happens. Deal with it
>>
>>27004067
You're probably a faggot Leo
>>
>>27004067
>If everyone did this, there would be no more shootings and problems.
>>
File: 1456095835321.jpg (6 KB, 227x225) Image search: [Google]
1456095835321.jpg
6 KB, 227x225
>>27004174
This.
Nobody owes you shit because of how you were towards them, unless there was a deal and terms were negotiated
>>
it's reasoning like this that you guys don't get laid
that and the fact you're probably ugly
>>
File: 1456990767949.jpg (33 KB, 600x564) Image search: [Google]
1456990767949.jpg
33 KB, 600x564
>>27004174
>>27004903
You're not entitled to life either.

J-just kidding FBI
>>
>>27004174
good goy

original comment do not steal
>>
>>27005011
I'm this guy >>27004174 and I totally agree

I'm not coming from a normie perspective either. That's just the way it is man
>>
>>27004067
I kind of agree with you, if so much effort was exerted into pleasing a woman she should reward in some form.

However this goes against the basic laws of Chadonomics; women get the top 5-10% of men.
>>
>>27004930
Nobody here is ugly though, I only see beautiful human beings.
Except you.
>>
>>27005129
really now
what do you look like, pray tell?
>>
Or we could stop feminizing society and raise men instead of androgynous blobs.
>>
Jews aren't enitled to anything either Schlomo.

>>27005011 #
Take him >>27005056 out anon.
>>
>>27005152
I wasn't talking about external appareance that doesn't matter, what matters is the interior.
I already left my physical body behind.
You asking me what I look like shows that you're not a beautiful human being, you need to mature more to achieve that.
>>
>>27005152
You're here for a reason right?
>>
>>27005217
He must be one of those "I come here to feel better about my life" guys.
>>
>>27004067
no we are not and please stop saying nice guys are responsible for shootings. mentally ill people are not nice guys. also if you want nice guys to have a better reputation learn to not give a shit and improve yourself everyday instead. you are making us look bad by whining and not doing shit about it.
>>
I am happy the nice guy meme came to be. Now I just act like a massive tool all the time. Fucking retarded women thing me acting like a tool means I am nice.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.