[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I JUST WANT TO MEET ONE (1) NICE GIRL, THAT'S ALL I ASK,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
I JUST WANT TO MEET ONE (1) NICE GIRL, THAT'S ALL I ASK, LITERALLY ONE (1)

WHY ARE THEY ALL SO MEAN?
>>
>>27003588
Aqua a shit
>>
>>27003588
Have you considered wearing pants? I find wearing pants increases the odds that a girl will be nice to me astronomically.
>>
>>27003751
But I do wear pants, all the time.
>>
>>27003588
Meeting a nice girl is great, but over time even if you just wanted to be friends with her, you start developing feelings and when you make it apparent to her, she doesn't accept them and stops talking to you.

I honestly don't think men should invest too much time into one girl. That romance shit only exists in Disney movies. In real life, she will leave you for someone better, even as a friend.

This one female friend who's number I had literally took my phone from my hand and deleted the number herself, and she said she blocked me before that. She did all of this because I renamed her on my phone to Mom, even calling her mom just to bug her. She didn't even seem angry, but she said she was very angry even though she just kept laughing.

She says we're still going to see eachother irl and stuff though. She actually still wants to talk to me. I am very confused, I don't know whether this is one big shit test or if she's being legitimate. Probably the latter, as I was screwing with her for a long time and even told her that I like annoying her and that I want to see her get either very angry or sad. I don't know what came over me.
>>
>>27003842
Sounds like you have some problems m8
>>
>>27003953
Why would you say that? I'm pretty normal, I was just teasing her. Don't girls love that?
>>
>>27003976
>Probably the latter, as I was screwing with her for a long time and even told her that I like annoying her and that I want to see her get either very angry or sad.
You're a sadist senpai
>>
>>27004013
Oh shit my closest friend said the same thing but I thought he was just kidding.

It's nothing serious right? Like, I don't need to see a professional about it?
>>
>>27004013
Also, is that why she's being weird and blocking my number + deleting it? She even told me she was going to block my number but I didn't believe her, the absolute madwoman!

What do you make of it senpai? Is she trying to screw with me back or cut me off?
>>
>>27003751
This comment is trying so hard to be random it's fucking cringey.
>>
File: image.jpg (138 KB, 650x770) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
138 KB, 650x770
Maybe you just look cuter when you're sad, OP. Some girls have sadistic tendencies.
>>
I JUST WANT A FAT WEEB GF
I WANT TO LOSE WEIGHT TOGETHER WITH HER AND BECOME HAPPY
>>
I think I may have gotten a graham cracker crum in my dickhole Oh my god what do I DO?
>>
>>27003588
Have you considered showering and trying to talk to them.
>>
Women who are outgoing, abrasive, and have the confidence to initiate a conversation with you are more likely to be "upfront".

Nice, shy girls will never approach you.

The only way to get a nice girlfriend is to approach them.
>>
>>27004251
I shower daily, I am a very hygienic and organized person.

I think people just find me difficult to talk to, but if they got to know me I tend to open up. I'm shy, that's it, but it seems women don't really have any tolerance for shyness at all, it's almost like they're disgusted by it, they try to hurt me because of it.
>>
>>27004042
Well I wouldn't say it's "serious" but it's something you'll have to keep it check, it can really drive people away easily, people don't want to be hurt or be around people that like hurting them unless they're masochists.
>>
File: image.jpg (302 KB, 640x930) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
302 KB, 640x930
>>27004302
Women aren't disgusted by shyness. In fact, many women like the "silent" types. Women are disgusted by creepy behaviors, like when a guy constantly watches her or follows her and never says anything. Being shy=/=being creepy.
>>
>>27004407
I don't think I'm creepy, I make sure not to do things like that. I have trouble having conversations with people I don't know very well and they almost seem offended or disturbed by the fact that I can't keep conversations going very well.
>>
File: image.jpg (145 KB, 1000x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
145 KB, 1000x800
>>27004465
Well I haven't seen you personally have a conversation with someone, so I can't properly assess the situation, but I can only say you have to work on your social skills. I feel you, since I've always had bad social anxiety, but it's a necessary skill in life.

If you want to do well with other people (a social goal) then you have to work on your social skills. Start with family members, friends of family, coworkers, classmates, etc, AKA a people you have a reason to talk to, not just strangers.
>>
>>27004330
You're probably right anon. I only feel like that around girls. Maybe that's why I'm a virgin? Do girls not like sadists?
>>
>tfw I thought i was nice
>tfw my bf thinks it's mean that i tickle him
i-its not even perverted, i just like tickling people. why am i so evil ;-;
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.