[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reminder that if you resemble the guy on the left, that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: regular-guy-underwear.jpg (64 KB, 620x413) Image search: [Google]
regular-guy-underwear.jpg
64 KB, 620x413
Daily reminder that if you resemble the guy on the left, that crush of yours won't like you. If you resemble the guy on the right, she'll want to fuck your brains out.

So why don't you lift? Everyone knows that these is not a SINGLE girl out there no matter how she herself looks that finds overweight men attractive. Not. A. Single. One. They all like one thing and one thing only: six pack abs, v shaped torso, broad shoulders, and handsome.

So if you're a fatass DO NOT EVEN ATTEMPT. Cute girls are OFF limits unless you look like the guy on the right. Maybe you can get a fellow fatty if you look like the guy on the left, but she's only with you because she can't get the guy on the left; she doesn't really like you

Hit the gym fatty virgin
>>
File: RZdlKFjt.jpg (42 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
RZdlKFjt.jpg
42 KB, 512x512
It's literally impossible to get women unless you look like this dude.

If you don't have muscles you might as well just castrate yourself and end it right then and there. In fact that's what I did. It worked out well. No sexual urges any longer.
>>
>>27002922
I know your memeing but that is more attractive than fat
>>
>>27002818
my right or your right?
>>
one time i got low in body fat percentage and my cheekbones/face definition looked like the guy on the right. i like food too much though so now face is all fat and round again. why is food so delicious
>>
File: 1377222221701.jpg (173 KB, 804x536) Image search: [Google]
1377222221701.jpg
173 KB, 804x536
>implying anything whatsoever is wrong with that qt3.14 on the left
>would suck without pause nor mercy/10
>>
>>27002818

I'd fuck either guy.

Homofag btw
>>
>be fat guy
>have cute gf

In short: OP is, as always, a faggot, full of shit.
>>
>implying I wouldn't love to cuddle that perfect bearmode
>implying this makes me gay

He'd make me feel protected and I'm a 6'2", 175-180 lbs man. I'm blushing like a motherfucker as I type this.
>>
File: eyyyy.gif (797 KB, 583x328) Image search: [Google]
eyyyy.gif
797 KB, 583x328
>>27003831
11/10 underrated post, sides now in low-earth orbit
>>
I look way more like the guy on the right and I'm 3 inches taller and not balding, yet still no gf...
>>
>>27004058
Ditto.

I wanna be fucked by right and then snuggle with left :)
>>
>>27002818
well obviously on the left isnt just a regular fat dude, that's a dude who has been lifting weights for a few years already and has lots of muscle mass, all he had to do was lose some fat to become aesthetic

why do you try to fool people with images that you know the real story behind?
>>
>>27004363
Obviously girls would think this guy in pic related was repulsive when he was fat
Sorry but if you look like when he was on the right, you have no right to want a cute, thinner girl
>>
the fatter guy probably lifts more, he looks strongfat as fuck
>>
>>27004392
you're using trickery again

those 2 images should be swapped, and from the fat pic to the fit pic it must have taken him like 3-5 years and some steroids lol

the OP guy was just builtfat, did a cut, and became athletic, aesthetic. post something realistic for fucks sake, a real piece of shit, narrow, weak, skinnyfat guy turning into a beast, oh wait, you don't have any pictures of that
>>
>>27004444
my point is that being fat will make it very difficult to get a girlfriend or just laid
you need to be in shape before even trying
if you're slightly chubby and don't really exercise at the moment, you don't have a very good chance of at the very least getting a decently cute girl. hey, girls dislike fat guys as much as guys dislike fat girls. it sucks but oh well
>>
>>27004483
im like 20-30 pounds overweight, but i would take a girl who was 70 pounds overweight, i don't even care, i just want companionship

where the fuck is my girlfriend?
>>
>>27004503
good luck she wants ripped guys too
>>
>>27004444
This was the first fit to fat to fit again guy. He was the first guy to post about this.

The hook to him is he's a personal trainer. He didn't believe people when they said it was too hard to get not-fat. So he went from left to right, a total fatty eating all the stuff fat people like to eat without much physical exercise.

But again, he's a personal trainer and is in the gym for literally 12 hours a day working out with people. Its possible to do his transformation, but its a complete lifestyle change and denying yourself all the good things in life.
>>
>just black enough for black girls to not trust me
>just light enough for white girls to not be interested in me
>just fat enough to be noticeable if I wear tight clothing
>not fat enough to completely write off the idea of getting a girl

Fucking kill my shit up senpai
>>
>>27004393
And women still don't want to sleep with him.
>>
>>27004444
This is a pic of a fitness instructor who purposefully got fat in order to prove he could easily lose the weight, which he did. The fat pic is the after. I used to browse r/fph and was there when he was doing this.

Stay cuckooed, friend.
>>
>>27002818
Im tired of these dumb shill threads. Janitors pls do your job
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.