[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you robots on Facebook? I deactived a few year back, but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: facebook_416x416.jpg (10 KB, 416x416) Image search: [Google]
facebook_416x416.jpg
10 KB, 416x416
Are you robots on Facebook?

I deactived a few year back, but now I feel like I'm missing out and sometimes people say I'm hard to find in general. So, maybe it is making me a worse robot not being on there?

Should I reactivate? Wat do?
>>
I haven't had any social media in 6 years feels good desu
>>
>>27002711

I deleted mine about 2 years ago. Go back if you want to read annoying status updates and see pictures of people's kids and shit. It's nothing but a giant circlejerk.
>>
Yeah, but it's entirely a joke account.
>>
>>27002711
Unless you're a complete loser, reactivate it.

There's a feature on facebook where you can check the top 5 people who visit your page; I tried it and, surprise surprise, the top 2 were girls I talked to recently.

You'd be surprised how many people just browse facebook when they're bored. A girl that barely knows you might find your profile, get attracted to you then something might happen. You never know. As we age more and more girls are going to be combing through their friends lists for potential mates. You want to be on that list.
>>
>>27002732
I does feel good in a way. I enjoy my privacy and hate all the cringey photos I have on there... I'd need to do lots of cleaning.

>>27002744
>>27002772
I'd like to have it where I have no updates or whatever but people can contact me. I guess the messages are all I feel I'm missing..

>>27002791
Yeah you're probably right.
>>
File: 1456306326396.png (54 KB, 684x710) Image search: [Google]
1456306326396.png
54 KB, 684x710
In the same position op. Don't want to reactivate but does make you more isolated and even more distant from your peers if that's even possible.
>>
>>27002791
this is so much bullshit

fb has even come out and said there is no way to check and see who has viewed you the most
>>
File: 1457380736850.jpg (424 KB, 639x1078) Image search: [Google]
1457380736850.jpg
424 KB, 639x1078
>I'm missing out.
Let me fill you in on something OP, the older you get the less your peers continue to use social meida. Sure there are a few that are as vocal now as they were back when they were a teenager, but most seldom post. if anything you'll just invite annoyance into your life as a few people from your high school days will add you then blow up your feed with their petty day to day shit you dont care about.
>>
>>27002812
>I'd like to have it where I have no updates or whatever but people can contact me. I guess the messages are all I feel I'm missing..

Then all you would need to do is setup your profile, add all the people you want to add, then download FB messenger and only use that.
>>
>>27002791
>There's a feature on facebook where you can check the top 5 people who visit your page; I tried it and, surprise surprise, the top 2 were girls I talked to recently.

No there isn't you retard
>>
>>27002711
facebook is for normies ... facebook disable mine because i post a comment about how much i like hitler and how i think that the immigrants are scum.
facebook is for normies and istagram is for whores.... but i dont know
if you miss someone or stalking whore pictures just go for it
but remember
N E V ER
N E V E R
E V E R
post anythin on your timeline ... put status on your timeline is the most normie fucking thing that you could do
>>
>>27002732
same here. only had facebook. lasted 2 weeks until I got bored with it and deleted it. Never had instagram, twitter, etc. I'm a literal social media ghost
>>
File: 27.gif (917 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
27.gif
917 KB, 500x500
>>27002711
Yes, but you're not missing anything
More than half of all job recruiters check your social media before hire
If you haven't been hired, you might want to check that

I changed my name and made them all extremely private and invisible from a name search on google
Also someone has my first and last name as their middle and last name coming up first in google.
>>
>>27002791
>the top 2 were girls I talked to recently.
> A girl that barely knows you might find your profile, get attracted to you then something might happen

Get a load of this normalfag, back when I had a facebook account all of the girls in my friends list were family. All of the others never accepted my friend request.
>>
I removed my picture and changed my last name to a generic name. I log on sometimes to see other people's facebooks, see if they changed or just how they present themselves. It's interesting and creepy.
>>
Okay thanks, I reactivated it. Now nothing will happen on it but, m-maybe someone will find me if they come in town or something. ...I'm so lonely.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.