[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here loves the Marine Corps? It's the branch I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1
File: 20130227-usmc.jpg (479 KB, 1600x1600) Image search: [Google]
20130227-usmc.jpg
479 KB, 1600x1600
Who here loves the Marine Corps? It's the branch I'm thinking about going into.
>>
>>27002372
it's literally the most normie-tier thing you could possibly do.
>>
>>27002372

My best friend went into the marines only to come back an obnoxious drama queen dipshit..
>>
What are military officers like? Are they hyperchads? Or empathetic to our kind?
>>
>>27002411

They're hyperchads and no, they are not the least bit empathetic to robot problems. The military is probably not somewhere a robot would want to be.
>>
maybe the Chair Force, i hear manlets make great pilots.
>>
In the marine corps right now at MOS school. Sipping on a bottle of Jack Daniels. I had a shitty night tonight OP. I skipped working out and got all dressed up to go meet some Army chick here on base at their smoke pit and her platoon had drill so I didn't get to see her and get my free hand job. sucks man. Frog and feels all the way.
>>
>>27002372
Same guy that posted about the army chick...ya don't join the fucking marine corps. The marine corps sucks a giant donkey dick. Join the chairforce so they treat you like a human being, edecate you and have the possibility of going someplace tight like europe
>>
I'm a corpsman currently serving with the marines. My life is okay I guess
>>
>>27002372
I'm in right now. Its easy enough. Especially when you pick up rank.
>>
>>27002372
Why not become a mercenary op?
>>
>Marines = chads, retards, mentally ill

>Army = chads, GED equalivants, former drug addicts

>Navy = wannabe chads, manlets, failed normies

>Air Force = stacies, social retards, nerds n weeaboos
>>
>>27002634
>army
>chads
Pick one
>>
>>27002538
Damn you're dumb, Seems to me you belong in the corps.
>>
>>27002634
>Coast Guard
> Average coastie is more alpha than David Hasslehoff
>Gets to live on shore in big coastal cities
>Close to home
>Get to explore the Pacific or Atlantic
>Every day is a adventure
>>
>>27002538
What's your MOS? If your a comm guy I'm gonna go up those barracks and haze you.
>>
>>27002717
Top Kek, in the Army you can actually go and do cool guy things like Airborne or Special Operations. Good luck getting any good schools or infantry training beyond SOI (School of Infantry) in the muhreenz. There is no contract you can sign in the marines that guarantees you to have a shot at selection for a special operations unit, your best bet is to hope that in re-enlistment you can MAYBE get a special skills operator slot and go to MARSOC/Raiders which is an underfunded version of Army Special Forces. MARSOC literally was trained and had their operating procedures designed by the Army Green Berets. Marines are great if you just want to be leg infantry in a super moto-gung ho branch, but if you really want to be hot shit and king of the Chads Army is your best bet.
>>
>>27002780
Why do the comm guys get picked on so much? Got roomed with a comm guy at one point and he got shit on like every other day
>>
>>27002925
Because its one of the most POG positions possible.
>>
>>27002925
Because they're nerds. Nah, I don't know. The comm MOS school is where I'm stationed and I hate them.
>>
>>27002965
Do people know that when they enlist? Is it really their fault?
>>
>>27003013
Not their fault, but they deserve to be punished. That is the true Marine Corps way.
>>
>>27003013
Not all, but most. My recruiter was pretty 100 with me, it helped that I had some brothers and friends that went before me and told me what to expect, but my recruiter was completely honest from the get go and never tried to sell me on anything other than what I came in wanting. I walked into his office looking to challenge myself with all the military had to offer, and he hooked me up with an option 40 a few weeks later. You get what you put in.
>>
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
I
LOVE
THE MARINE
CORPS
>>
>>27003130
PAIN
IN MY FEET
I DON'T CARE
I WANT IT THERE
>>
>>27002780
Fort Lee bitch
>>
>>27003165
I CAN GET TO IRAQ, LIKE THIS
ALL THE WAY TO IRAQ JUST LIKE THIS
AND WHEN I GET TO IRAQ, SADAAM IS GONNA SAY
HOW'D YOU GET TO IRAQ IN JUST ONE DAY
>>
>>27003938
I hope your first day in the fleet is on a field day in Oki and that your future corporals beat the shit out of you.
>>
>>27003987
Thanks fucking prick
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.