[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>can't fix my looks >can't fix my reclusive personality
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 1457303058671.png (66 KB, 476x571) Image search: [Google]
1457303058671.png
66 KB, 476x571
>can't fix my looks
>can't fix my reclusive personality
>only thing that can make up for that is having shitload of money

chances of me getting rich: close to zero
>>
>>27001868

Just go to college, mommy will be happy you're getting out of the house. Don't let rejection from your peers or your crushing depression get in the way of pulling good grades. Eventually you'll get used to being out of the house and you'll have an easier time talking to people
>>
>>27001868
Looks no, personality yes. I did I'm no longer a robot because of it
>>
just kill yourself? your life is meaningless in the grand scheme of the universe anyway, so why spend every day in pain? Just end it and let the hurt go away.
>>
>>27001970
then why are you here if ur not a robot??
>>
>>27001970
How did you do it? Changing personality is almost impossible.
>>
>>27001970
i still want to LIVE, and i like myself
problem is my personality clashes with typical woman personality and i have to somewhat "change" in order to be with a woman.
im not talking about discipline and things i can change in my daily routine, im talking about chemistry, i simply find woman awfully boring and its killing me
>>
>>27002209
I forced myself into areas where I had to be. Ya I fucked up and looked like an ass but I learned from it. I come here because the community is nice, it reminds me of who I was. To be frank I became a taxi driver
>>
>>27002255
Stop worring about it. Literally the coolest thing you can do is do you. Find something you like, I've talked to more girls about WoW than I can count. Be passionate and people will like you and if they don't then they are not compatible end of story
>>
>>27002255
Also don't live for anybody but your fucking self everyone else is just extra. Even my girl and daughter. I come into this life alone and I leave alone.
>>
>>27002256
So just talking to customers about random shit was enough to cure your autism?
How long did it take?
>>
>>27001868
money doesn't help either, I make 6 figures and I'm as miserable as ever
>>
Study science
>>
Or better yet go to trade school or start a buisness
>>
File: 1456446488785.png (117 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1456446488785.png
117 KB, 900x900
>Started putting more emphasis on looks (cut my hair, shaved, started standing up straight, etc.)
>Does at least a little good, girls start talking to me a little more
>Still can't change my shit voice
Best way I can describe it is a a less nasally Squidward voice. Please kill me so I don't have to endure this anymore.
>>
>>27002340
good advice anon
>>27003119
yeah my voice is too silent, i have to turn up to be loud in order for people to hear me
>>
not with that attitude, op.
>>
>>27001868
>>can't fix my looks
Iktf. Life sucks ass if you don't look the part.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.