[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: I help all you NEETS get a job As a 62-year-old employer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 4
ITT: I help all you NEETS get a job

As a 62-year-old employer at a rather large and successful company who has hired many young people, I can honestly say that the vast majority of you are lazy and too entitled to hold down any job, instead of blaming the free market, you should re-evaluate yourselves.

Out of the 20+ people I've hired as a business owner, there was only 1 young person who I thought was sort of decent, but even he's not up to my standards.

This is simply what employers want in an employee:

- Must have a college degree in a hard science with a 3.7+ GPA
- Must have 5+ recommendations
- Must have at least 5+ years of experience
- Must have won prizes
- Must have good social skills and amazing quantitative abilities
- Must know useful programming.
- Must be willing to work overtime and on weekends occasionally without pay.
- Must be prompt and be able to handle criticisms.
- Must understand that I will give bad and false reviews to his future employers so that s/he doesn't move to other companies

As I've said, out of the 20+ young people I've hired, only 1 has come close to my requirements. This is for a $9/hour with no benefits receptionist job, I expect my employees to grow and learn, as I promote from within.
He was a math and econ double major at a top 20 university and he fixed a security vulnerability in my website when it was hacked. Unfortunately, he left after 2 years. I don't know how he got a different job, though. I gave him terrible references so other bosses wouldn't hire him.

You mas ask me any questions, or even post your sample resumes and I am willing to provide you with feedback.
>>
Would you molest a child if you knew you could get away with it?
>>
>>27001755
I already have, many times. Mostly my employee's kids. It's good to be the boss.
>>
Have you ever stuck lego bricks up your arse, and if so, which particular brick sizes?
>>
>>27001664
Stop posting this same thread every day you fucking faggot nobody cares
>>
This pasta is stale already
>>
wew lad those are some pretty fucking high standards holy shit
nice meme
>>
>>27001664
So you basically want a slave?
>>
File: 1437583037539.jpg (103 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1437583037539.jpg
103 KB, 600x600
>I believe that I have won the greatest lottery of all time. I live in America.
>>
>>27001664
>willing to work overtime
>on weekends
>without pay
pretty sure that's illegal
>>
am i applying to ubisoft?
>>
>>27001992
Its called work ethic kid
WHen I first graduated high school, I got my first job at a factory, and got paid just 5.50$ an hour, but I didnt complain instead i worked hard, and in 5 years I was comfortable middle class, had the majoraty of my mortgage paid off, health care(from my employer, I didnt DEMAND the government pay for it like the kids today), I even went on vacation for a couple of weeks each year
I was shocked when I learned today that MINIMIUM wage is 10$ an hour in many states and the liberals want to MAKE it higher, it took me over a year to get paid that much and half a year to get healthcare, and today people just expect everything to be handed to them, baka(shake my head)
>>
Every time I see that smug asshole, I want to punch him in the fucking face.

Some guy who has never worked a blue-collar job, lives in San Francisco, yet brands himself as some kind of hero to the cuckservatives.
>>
>>27002074
>I spent 10% of my life living and working like a fucking farm animal
>But it's okay because I get about 100 hours of vacation after every 10k hours slaving away.

Damn. I bet you'll feel fulfilled when you die in about a decade
>>
This has to be a satire troll pasta.
It's too much of an exaggeration of the current market to be real, yet its scarily close to it.

I definitely know I've applied to jobs where the employer basically wanted to squeeze blood from a stone.
And even then they usually go for someone who's making a career shift, or a friend/family member.
>>
>>27002226
The newest job I got charged me 30$ for a background when I started
I needed a job so I did it, but the jews have gone too far and need to be gassed
>>
if you want to b8 robots you should post unrealistic shit about women. I have a comfy well paying job so I am just laughing at this.
>>
hey bud while you're generating my neetbux I'm bein myself all over your wife's face
>>
File: 1452823925682.png (111 KB, 280x324) Image search: [Google]
1452823925682.png
111 KB, 280x324
>never went to college
>year and a half of work experience
>0 recommendations

>get a job starting 11$ no problem, year later become trainer for another 1.50$ an hour

yes a smart employee should look attractive to employers. but a smart employer should look attractive to potential employees.

if you have a shit job with shit pay expect shitty applicants with shit skills.

really? "hard science" degree for a shitty receptionist job? sit on a railroad spike
>>
>>27001664
>Must be willing to work overtime and on weekends occasionally without pay.
What's your company, OP? I need to contact the Department of Labor.
>>
>>27002376
>unironically even slightly proud of getting $22,000 a year

Inflation is such a great thing, $11 an hour looks acceptable.
>>
>>27002480
>>27002376
How the fuck can I make more than this without any sort of education?
Im wicked poor and cant afford school and the ">just do a trade" is not possible without school, even apprenticeships require experience
>>
>>27002074
>I am completely ignorant of what inflation is
When did you graduate high school?
>>
>>27002536
I didn't finish college and i make 4 times as much as you
>>
>>27002226
It's bullshit. I don't know why robots are obsessed with demoralizing each other like this, but it's really sick.
>>
>>27002575
What do you do and how do I learn to do it?
>>
>62 year old
Post pic with time stamp.
>>
>>27001664
Sounds good! I'll take the job!

I can start tomorrow - or even tonight if you like!
>>
>rather large and and successful company
>20+ hires
What sort of white trash company do you own, Mr. Boomer?

>looking for part-time summer work in college
>booze cruise wait staff
>get the interview
>drive to the address
>it's a fucking mexican bar
>host asks if I'm here for the interview
>says the guy will be with me in a minute
>point to this white trash fuck with cut off shirt drinking at the bar
>walk up to him and extend my hand and greet him
>doesn't shake, says "I'll be with you in a minute"
>spends 20 minutes interviewing girls and an effiminate chinese guy
>already decided I wouldn't work for this prick for $9/hr
>order a beer and take it outside and chainsmoke
>finally sit down with him
>"So you've only had an engineering internship for 6 months, then?"
>take the resume and just walk out on that prick
>worked at an oil change place for $11/hr with cool bros
I toy with pathetic employers like yourself. I get a smug satisfaction of wasting your time with in an interview then laughing and leaving your dumb ass high and dry.

This has to be a troll post.
>>
>>27001664
What did you get your degree in?
>>
>>27001664
>recommendations
What does that mean? I don't even know that many people.
>>
>>27001664
Read the matrix on the hidden wiki you deluded oldfag piece of shit.
>>
>>27002592
Some people need to turn the magnifying glass on the ants and burn them because that's the only thing that gives them any sort of sensation anymore in this fucked up world.
It's really sad when you think about it. That the world let's people like us get this bad.
>>
>>27002536
I work $15 hour as a landscaper and going to ask for $17 when the season starts in a few weeks
you have to be skilled and willing to learn without being taught, or find someone willing to give you a chance.
>>
>>27002678
>>27002678
>Read the matrix on the hidden wiki you deluded oldfag piece of shit.
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>27001664
What's it like driving your new lamborghini up in the Hollywood Hills?
>>
>>27001664
Hilarious standards there OP
If you're offering $9/hr and expect the employee to have all those skills and recommendations it doesnt surprise me that you dont find young employees that you like.
Mainly because they all probably hate you and dont give any effort in the workplace because you are a piece of shit.

$9/hr is probably what McDonalds staff get in the USA right?
>>
>>27002865
>$9/hr is probably what McDonalds staff get in the USA right?
Maybe the managers, in my state they start at 7.25/hr
source: wagecuck
>tfw not European
>>
I could go wait tables and make at least 25/hr with little experience. Who would put up with your garbage?
>>
>>27002865
Depends on the state. $7.25 is the Federal minimum, but some states offer more.
>>
Lol what shitty bait
>>
>>27002226
Yeah, it's a shitty troll pasta. Not that getting a job is easy, but the requirements for a decent comfy job are nowhere near as stringent as he's implying. I say this as a math major that graduated with a 3.1 from a mid tier private school that makes $60k a year doing software development in a programming language they trained me in (and the training was paid, mind you). I'm not rich or wealthy or anything but I'm comfy and my career is only starting.
>>27002592
I don't really get it either. I hate to be the one to say that this board wasn't always like this, but it wasn't. It used to be somewhere people could go to be sad about themselves and be in the company of other sad sacks, now it seems like everyone's just trying to piss each other off for no real reason.
>>
File: hiba.png (26 KB, 195x398) Image search: [Google]
hiba.png
26 KB, 195x398
Primo bait here, post it on /pol/ and someone of them would probably believe it. Would make for a right shitstorm, 8/10
>>
>>27001664
Lmao whew m8. The bait is strong.
>>
Lego mindstorm, made vibrator.
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.