[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I found this YouTube channel belonging to what seems to be a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
I found this YouTube channel belonging to what seems to be a down syndrome girl obsessed with one of the Columbine killers, Eric Harris. She has videos talking about her various pieces of Eric Harris memorabilia and makes fun of the victims of the massacre and their families. Hell, I even found her Facebook a while ago and it was full of the same shit.

What do you think, /r9k/?
And bonus question: would you smash?

Pic related, notice the pictures on her wall
>>
Signs of hers point to schizophrenia
>>
>>27001570
I've seen her in the comment section of several columbine related videos

I don't know what to think other than it's fucked up
>>
File: 1448330525693.jpg (237 KB, 1168x1024) Image search: [Google]
1448330525693.jpg
237 KB, 1168x1024
>>27001570
that's fucking creepy senpai

Since middle school when we learned about it (they had a presentation every year) rachel joy scott was always my hero. I probably would've grown into a stacy if it wasn't for her. Then again, the thought of columbine tainted my school career because I was always so paranoid I'd get my head blown off at any given time.
>>
>>27001570
How did you find this? How did you come about this channel which yu speakof
>>
>>27001871
>>27001570

I second that comment
>>
>>27001871
I was reading the killers diaries and through that looked up the music they mentioned, and on one of the music videos she left a comment.
>>
>>27001916
post the link to her channel
>>
>>27001930
Just click on her damn profile nigga.
>>
>>27001945
I don't see it ITT, what's her name
>>
> Eric Harris rocks my world. Eric Harris rocks my world. Eric Harris rocks my world.

That little episode was scary
>>
>>27001958
Ohhhhhh shit, I forgot to add the link. FML. https://www.youtube.com/user/sealed7withAKiss
>>
>>27001930
>>27001958

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe-jNScQKju4KtInlYn2pCg
>>
>>27001988
How could you forget the link you massive failure of a human bean holy fucking shit KILL YOURSELF MY MAN
KYS
>>
>>27001986
I know, right? Her awkward moments of silence in most videos are creepy too.
>>
She is genuinely scary
>>
>>27002029
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rY2Z0qhhgk4
I fucked up bad, I know. I'll end it
>>
>>27002093
In her comments section she's calling everyone ugly, lmao.
She looks like a creepy fucking freak, she must have some mental illness.
>>
>>27002136
Kek, I posted a link to the cunts Facebook in a troll group and she ended up deleting it.
>>
newest video is pretty old?

did she ded?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.