[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is everybody falling for the trade maymay? Do you realize
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: cozy pepe.png (201 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
cozy pepe.png
201 KB, 620x387
Why is everybody falling for the trade maymay? Do you realize that it means your body will be completely broken by the time you reach wizarddom and you probably won't even make that much anyway?
>>
they're wageSLAVES, they don't have a choice

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1a3ggOeRpb4
>>
>>27001561
>50k starting pay for most trades
>not living off half, investing the other half and becoming a millionaire by 40 before the job totally destroys your body
>>
>Not working in unionized mining
>Not making 90k to stand around talking about safety all day and minimizing physical stress.
>Not working a 15 on 15 off rotation where you are flown to and from the jobsite and provided
free room and board.

Unionized trade master race, NEETs and Gradeslaves get rekt
>>
>>27001561
I'll be an electrical technician. I won't really break my back too often.
>>
>>27001720
Nice shilling, my family actually was coal miners before they become middle class and they'd kick my ass if I tried to go into that. Enjoy the black lung faggot.
>>
better than getting a fucking liberal arts degree and swim in debt
>>
>>27001561
I want to be of some use...
>>
>>27001778
>Coal mining plebs

My condolences. Oilsands master race get rekt scrub.
>>
the median income in my state is under 50k

I'm lucky to do anything that doesn't make peanuts

right now I make less than 30
>>
File: 1452469960521.jpg (14 KB, 358x272) Image search: [Google]
1452469960521.jpg
14 KB, 358x272
>>27001784
>this desu-sempi
why do millennials get shit degrees that offer no jobs and then complain about debt? its retarded. they brought it upon themselves. well they are always asking for free shit so yeah
>>
>>27001858
blame the teachers and parents. they brainwash their kids into believing that if they don't have some type of degree, they are fucking losers who will never do anything.

putting all these kids into college has just made those degrees worthless. they used to mean something, not any more.
>>
>>27001604
>>50k starting pay for most trades
lmao that's literally above the average for guys already in their career. shut the fuck up troll. it's 45K AVERAGE. you faggots don't make that much at all.
>>
>>27001604
What are trades that aren't shit?
I can't tell if they literally all sound boring or if I just really hate the idea of working right now.

I tried getting a meme degree but I just can't fucking deal with all the bullshit general education classes. I give zero shits about European history. I don't care about fucking biology. Just let me mess with computers and get paid for it, jesus christ.
>>
>>27001858
Because schools shilled the University meme to them. At 18-22 people are too inexperienced to make proper life decisions and these student loans are being handed out like candy.
>>
>>27001957
That's why you go where there is demand.
>>
>>27001807
Jokes on you, before they left the industry they owned the fucking mine.
>>
>>27002051
How does that make the joke on me?
>>
>>27002113
Because my life is way comfier than anyone in any mine would be because of it.
>>
>>27002208
What do you do?
How is your family only middle class if they own a mine?
>>
>>27002307
>What do you do?

Shitpost and study for an affordable degree I enjoy.

>How is your family only middle class if they own a mine

Past tense. A long time ago. Don't care, still comfy.
>>
>>27001957
>45k is average
>shit bourgeois say
my parents didnt even make that together when i was growing up. One person making 50k is rich by my standards and im cheap as fuck so i would be saving as much as i can
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.