[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can't Speak To Oneitis, Literally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: wojak.png (41 KB, 344x409) Image search: [Google]
wojak.png
41 KB, 344x409
At my uni, I have 3 sperg friends. One of them is friends with a chick who is a serious 8/10, but she's a huge tumblrina. Not the gender shit, just really artsy. She's really pretty and I'm near her a lot, but when I try to talk to her, I literally stop breathing.

By this, I mean air seriously cannot pass through my lungs until I look away due to the stress of fucking up. Weird place to ask, but what do I say to her? How can I start a convo? If I plan ahead I can probably get less stressed and I really need help.
>>
>>27001080
As someone who has learned to box above his weight I've got to tell you this. Stop putting this person on a pedestal. You don't know her yet. Treat her just like every other chick, and try flirting with her. If you can't even function around her or come across as too stiff, there is no chance in hell that you're going to leave any impression on her.
>>
>>27001262
well one time I spoke to her, pretty much I fucked myself for life and this event is the root cause. Give me a sec to type the experience in greentext and tell me if I have any hope
>>
>>27001080
>>27001322
>at uni
>liked my uni, so I decided to pick up a hoodie from the school store
>knew this chick I mentioned earlier sorta, but not really. just sat at the same table and made weird eye contact (not the good kind fyi)
>she was cute, really cute, as I mentioned
>so my natural default was to avoid her

anyway

>go to uni's store
>didn't know she worked there
>I was already worried that a qt would be there so i bought online ahead of time, but instead of delivery you show the receipt and pick your shit up, nice since in and out quick
>thought i didn't need to show receipt for some reason
>sprint out with hoodie, since I saw her at the register
>literally sprint
>like naruto pretty much
>she RUNS AFTER ME
>tells me what the fuck I have to show the receipt
>o-okay
>go back in, she scans it, try to talk since fuck this
>'s-so you're anonette, right'
>'uh, yeah'
>'oh'
>walk out

how screwed am I, this was 3 months ago.
>>
>>27001424
It doesn't sound too great, tbqh. In many cases the first or second impression that you leave on a girl is decisive. I won't lie to you, friend, with most of the girls I've been intimate with there has been a positive kind of vibe between us since we met. With one girl it took three years of knowing each other (we were acquainted) but looking back, I should have realized way sooner that she liked me from day one. If a girl goes out of her way to talk to you, it is always a good sign.

If you fuck up in regard to your first impression, the only way to turn your luck around probably is to try making her laugh. I mean there isn't much you can do now, other than trying to come across as a normal and fun guy next time you meet in a group setting and hoping that she found your weird behavior kind of cute or that she simply didn't find it weird in the first place.
>>
>>27001654
well she knows I use this site because sperg friend mentioned how ironic it was that she uses tumblr and I use 4chan

he could tell I liked her, he's trying to get me to talk to her, I think there's some kind of hope. When I'm not a sperg, apparently I'm really a funny guy. Used to make a lot of chads laugh and shit before I randomly became a shut in one year.

My real issue is HOW to approach her. Not like I'm gonna just go up and be like 'sup babe, you like jazz?'
>>
hey op just checking to make sure this isnt a girl a like. what state are you in?
>>
>>27001715
Don't you run into her in group settings, like hang-outs with your mutual friend and such? If you do, make sure to talk to her next time. Ask her something about herself, or make yourself the center of conversation by telling a story. Hopefully, she'll then will chime in with a question or comment. You can also simply say something like: "(mutal friend) says you're into xyz, is that true?" Then ask about xyz.

If you usually don't run into her, make your buddy set up a dinner where you incidentally end up eating together. Again, make sure to talk to her.
Either way, you should figure out quickly if she seems interested in you as a person. If it seems to be the case, you should make sure to flirt and ask her out in time.
>>
>>27001924
im in a state known as canadia. kek
>>
>>27001978
ok good not even close.
>>
>>27001933
My sperg buddy would totally be able to do that. I could ask him to hang out somewhere and to invite her too and let her in on said plan, he can pretend to be sick or whatever

holy shit anon, thank you so bloody much.
>>
>>27002008
where're you, anon
>>
>>27002112
oklahoma

siisososoosooriginalcommentksosppspa
>>
>>27002205
oh, wow, then yes it's definitely not the same chick

fuck can you imagine

robot steals robot's girl
>>
>>27002229
my biggest fear desu
>>
>>27002358
it would literally be the saddest and most demeaning thing possible
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.