[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Got prescribed Zoloft today. What do?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: zoloft.png (164 KB, 380x284) Image search: [Google]
zoloft.png
164 KB, 380x284
Got prescribed Zoloft today. What do?
>>
Take it distant family
>>
DON'T take them
>>
>>27001026
Why not? Side effects aren't that bad are they?
>>
I took it for a year. didn't do shit for me. I eventually just stopped going to get my script and stopped taking them. had a few brain zaps but nothing really bad.

all in all a complete was of money and time
>>
>>27001005
just do what they tell you senpai, at least you don't have a mysterious blood disorder that keeps you from standing making you a effective cripple with no effective medicine and the doctors keep telling you they don't fully understand whats wrong while racking up thousands in medical bills with no prospect of ever being able to work or even go outside for a walk again.
>>
How did you get to that point ? Did you go to a shrink or did your family force you to ? Im just curious because I feel really shit but dont know if its worth it.
>>
That thing made me a little violent over silly things. In other words i stopped being a cuck while on it. It also made fap really hard.
>>
>>27001054

I take Zoloft and had zero side effects while them making me alot better. You have to try them, those meds are kinda flaky and dont work on everyone.
>>
>>27001148
That doesn't sound very bad. Alpha pills
>>
>>27001121
I decided to go. My family just attributed all my problems to laziness so it made being around them hell.
>>
How about you do exactly as told. The experts are experts for a reason.
>>
>>27001005
Been on this for 4 years now. Probably not even helping but too afraid of stopping taking it in case my mental state gets worse.
>>
>>27001148
This, at least the fapping part, it takes like 30 minutes to cum anymore
>>
>>27001119
I thought I had it bad with my liver and kidney cysts. Stay strong man.
>>
Any medicine is worth it because you can shit on people and point to your pillbox when they complain.
>>
>>27001280
>psych meds made me do it
>>
Zoloft was not good for me. When I was on it I was just constantly nervous and jittery and stuff. Wellbutrin worked out much better for me.
>>
>>27001005
DO NOT drink alcohol with it. It can kill you.
>>
>>27001488
A little alcohol never killed anyone.
>>
>>27001563
amen brother

fuck the robot
>>
>>27001005
smoke weed instead faggot bitch
>>
>>27001005
man up and stop emoing
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.