[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I go to college for free? It seems like any searches
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 2
File: 1415877047669.png (96 KB, 241x228) Image search: [Google]
1415877047669.png
96 KB, 241x228
How do I go to college for free?

It seems like any searches I try to find scholarships with don't work. I have a decent (college) GPA, but not a perfect one. I'm well-rounded, but I can't compete at any one specific thing. I really need to get college started again ASAP, but how can I do that without paying for it myself? (Or being black or a roastie)
>>
What's a decent college GPA?
>>
>>27001056
I think I have a 3.4 or 3.5 with a little over 60 credits.
>>
My parents pay for all of my college and it's pretty sweet. I call it the good boy scholarship
>>
>>27001131
I call it the "You're a faggot" scholarship.
>>
>>27001169
Why? Sorry my parents love me unlike you fag
>>
>3.8 high school gpa and 28 ACT
>only got a $2000 scholarship
is this normal? I hear of people getting full rides left and right.
>>
>>27001260
It really depends what you are going to college for and where in the country you live. I have one friend who has a full ride through some state sponsors schoolership and another who actually makes a profit from going to school because he has a schoolership as well as student aid
>>
>>27001330
How do people get this kind of money?!
>>
>>27001203
I'm sorry. I couldn't hear you over the sound of balls in your mouth.
>>
>>27001001
>How do I go to college for free?

Military; education while on active duty for free and post 9/11 GI bill when you get out.

If you're obese and that's not an option, then I don't know what to tell you. Google Scholarships.
>>
>>27001556
I have anxiety problems. They won't take me. I tried already.
>>
File: 1455013040013.png (308 KB, 800x529) Image search: [Google]
1455013040013.png
308 KB, 800x529
its called going to community college, getting financial aid, and being dirty poor.
>>
>>27001486
More like the sound of me graduating zero dollars in debt. Sounds pretty good lmao
>>
>>27001613
It's called suck a dick. I need scholarships.
>>
>>27001627
I wish I were you. I could get scholarships for taking it in the rear.
>>
Bump holy fuck. The best answer so far has been "Google it." Someone here HAS to have better resources than that.
>>
>>27001353
living in a country not run by jews
>>
>>27001984
>implying there are any first-world countries not run by Jews
>>
Anyone at least have any searches I can do besides "scholarships for college students"?
>>
Come on, guys. At least point me somewhere good.
>>
Bump again. OC
>>
Have 25% or more Native American heritage.
>>
>>27002661
OK. What if I'm 100% white male?
>>
>>27001667
well than apply for them you fuck. bitching about it on /r9k/ isn't going to write the essays and other shit your going to need to do to get those scholarships.
>>
>>27002697
Apply to what? You mean the ones specifically for minorities or women or New Yorkers or people descended from Aaron Burr? I've already applied to dozens of essay-based scholarships. How much money have I gotten out of it? I'll let you take a guess. I need a REAL resource here.
>>
Come on, people. I'm tired of bumping this thread.
>>
Bump again. OC2
>>
Bump a freaking gain.
>>
I'm gonna keep going with this until I find a good resource.
>>
All I want to do is get my life in order. That's it. I shouldn't have to put myself thousands of dollars into debt just to make that happen. Then am I really better off than I was? I just need to find a way to pay for college without taking out loans. I just want to get out of this rut and get my life going in the right direction. I can't do this alone, though. I mean, I'll start a freaking Patreon if it'll help at all. I just want to go to school.
>>
>>27004208
>I just want to get out of this rut and get my life going in the right direction.

Why do you think college is going to magically do that for you?
>>
>>27004208
>I just want to go to school.

If you want the status symbol you should have to pay for it.
>>
>>27004246
No, I think college is going to give me the tools to help me get myself out. It's a pretty easy concept to understand.
>>
>>27004276
Why should I have to pay for it? I'm doing everything I can to make my life better here.
>>
Still holding out hope here.
>>
be poor as fuck and the government will pay for it like mine
>>
>>27005137
I'm still young enough where the government doesn't care.
>>
Still hoping for a resource other than fastweb, collegeboard or Google.
>>
Thanks for nothing, you useless robots.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.