[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
That kid thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3
File: wojak.png (6 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
wojak.png
6 KB, 512x512
>That kid who killed himself
>That kid who killed herself
>That other kid who killed herself

High school sure was fun
>>
Are you from the USA?

If everyone had a gun in my country I'd be long dead
>>
>>27000862
heh, this was what my high school was like too. Really morbid junior and senior year. Once one kid was able to kill himself, lots of kids found the strength to do it.
>>
>>27000862
>That kid that didn't turn around during the hokie cokie
>>
>That kid who masturbated into a bottle of lotion then gave some to his friends.

When they found out, they gave him a black eye, If I remember correctly. The kid's last name was Cummins, by the way.
>>
>that kid who acted like he was some hot-shit """"entrepreneur"""" because he sold a bunch of shrunken chip bags or some shit for a dollar each on the playground
>>
>that kid who was the teacher's pet but didn't like the teacher
>>
We only had one guy die my senior year. I feel like if it had happened in the beginning of my school years, I probably would've seen some repeats.
>>
>>27001111
I was in that situation for all of middle school. It fucking sucked.
>>27001075
At my school it was sodas, because the cafeteria refused to sell them.
>>
>>27000862
>that kid obsessed with Fallout 3 who constantly spouted John Henry Eden quotes and talked about how the Brotherhood are criminals and how he would rebuild the Enclave
Me
And here I am, rebuilding America in Fallout 4. Feels good man
>>
>that kid who took a shit in a sink
>that kid who got deafened by a conker
>that kid who hospitalised 2 people over the course of a year before being kicked out
>that kid who brought a cricket bat to school and hit a teacher with it

School was grim
>>
>>27001191
Fallout 3 was really good man, really good

liked it better than 4

New vegas is underrated.
>>
>that kid who tried to hang himself with toilet paper
the other kids threw fruit at him (we got a piece free every day at lunch) when it snapped.
>>
>That kid who was arrested for joking about shooting up the school
>>
>that kid who sperged out over a guy stealing a thumb drive keychain he kept on his wallet to look like a hacker and fought the other guy who was full chadmode in the middle of the busiest hallway and had a tard wrangler scream at him with everyone watching

>that kid who literally wrote 'prom?' using white powder shit on the football field and took his female friend to the roof to show her whilst he filmed her reaction with a camcorder and she literally cringed whilst we all watched
>>
>those dumb kids who barely did anything who were in the school's advanced program
how
>>
>>27000896
This, so fucking much of this, of this, this.
>>
>>27000862
>the kid who was pregnant for junior prom

From 2010-now at least 11 girls I went to high school with got pregnant. It's fucking weird senpai, it's like they're all having babies and we're only 22. A girl just had a baby with a guy who used to wear sunglasses in class to stare at me
>>
>>27001467
girls I went to school with already have 3 year old babies and I'm only fucking 18
>>
>>27000862
One of the girls at my school make a vid of her mastubating and had the cops come to the school
>>
>>27001487
chads and staceys btfo

think about it, being on the high pedestal, the popular dude and chick who get laid all the time and go to parties and shit, then losing it all and becoming 'those people with the baby'

true justice, anon

sorry for going full elliotmode, by the way
>>
>>27001336
>that kid who scored in the top 5 for every test ever, and literally scored the highest in the state on state tests
>he also had bad grades and didn't give a fuck because depression

This was me
>>
>>27001487
My former dealers younger sister is pregnant and she's fucking 12.
>>
>tfw you plan to be the first kid in your graduating year to kill himself

I can feel the day draw ever nearer.
>>
>>27001548
no that's different. these people were literally just dumb, they didn't know shit even though they tried
>>
>>27001548
>yeah I'm bragging but I was really depressed ;_;
Fuck off troglodyte.
>>
>>27001249
Kek

I want to try this
>>
>>27000862
BEST YEARS OF YOUR LIFE
E
S
T

Y
E
A
R
S

O
F

Y
O
U
R

L
I
F
E
>>
>>27001487
know that feel, the girl who was pregnant at prom now has her kid going into kindergarten
>>
>>27001545
Chad's/Stacies/Normies in general are stupid desu tbqh senpai baka (to be quite honest family shaking my head)
>>
File: image.jpg (475 KB, 700x980) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
475 KB, 700x980
>that few chads that were given "modified" tests so they didn't fail and feel like shit.

Tfw 10 years a couple have offed themselves, several are in the penitatary for drug dealing, but most hate their jobs and post about "the good times" from back in high school.
>>
>>27000896
Yeah
All were with guns and all were in my class
Freshman and Sophmore year
>>
>grade 7
>playing football
>big guy (4u), not too thin or fat but fucking tall
>to an awkward point though, so no I was not chad, plus face is shit
>actual chad making fun of me for dropping a ball or whatever
>can't think of comeback
>'GO LICK A PUSSY' i yell
>he just sort of chuckles
>'uh, okay, I'd love to'

And that was one of my most spergy middle school moments.

>>27001608
to be honest they were the best years of my life famili
>>
>>27001293
Oh the faint reciprocation of memories burdened upon me by the staffs inability to correct the issue.
if you're who I think you are you should know by now that the deputy was promoted to a detective
>>
>>27000862
>that girl that got left back twice who sat in my lap while I was sleeping in class
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.