[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
yo i slept with a girlie in her dorm the other night. didnt fuck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: dimmado.jpg (24 KB, 450x380) Image search: [Google]
dimmado.jpg
24 KB, 450x380
yo i slept with a girlie in her dorm the other night. didnt fuck just wanted to cuddle and maybe tried to go too far south several times. shes texting me and when I asked her she said "saturday night was nice but not happening again"

what do
>>
>>27000523
hey connor. eat a dick.
>>
Rape her.
>>
File: (you).gif (2 MB, 500x490) Image search: [Google]
(you).gif
2 MB, 500x490
that's really funny
>>
>>27000523
Say she's a basic bitch and you didn't fuck her that night because it would make your main bitch upset

Then proceed to say she's a 6/10 and snuggling a dog would have been better
>>
you should have fucked her when you had the occasion. ya blew it
>>
>>27000523
Sounds like you invited yourself to sleep over.
>>
You should have raped her honestly, fortunately she'll probably be too embarrassed to tell her friends or anyone that you were creepy so you may have the chance to do so again.
>>
>>27000713
>urself to sleep over.
honestly i didn't, i was about to walk home to my dorm but she's like, you ain't cuddling senpai?

>>27000659
her roomie was in the room, i got to caress her tits and all

she also told her friends that im a bad kisser drunk sooo
>>
>>27000523
Ghost her. It ain't going anywhere now bruh, that's a wrap.
>>
>>27001068
Not OP but can you define ghost? I thought ghosting was a gross sex thing
>>
Leave it alone.
>>
>>27002123
Means cut off all contact with someone. Become a ghost.
>>
>>27000523

>what do

Uh, nothing man. She told you that's all you're gonna get, so just let it be.
>>
>I read a book to the end
>What do I do about this?!
Go find a new book to read you dumb cunt.

in case you dont get it, book is a metaphor for girl
>>
File: 09.gif (999 KB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
09.gif
999 KB, 500x280
>>27000523
>ruining cuddle time with your perversion
>not being more subtle or letting her come on to you when she's horny

You need some tact and a better read on people op. You fucked up.
>>27002296
this
>>
>>27000523
Shouldn't that be kramer?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.