[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some good ways to make some money online?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1
File: b84be440.jpg (325 KB, 1455x2000) Image search: [Google]
b84be440.jpg
325 KB, 1455x2000
What are some good ways to make some money online?
>>
Matched betting
>>
Flashing them tits
>>
transcribing audio files
>>
>>26999199
seems complicated, where should i begin?
>>26999521
where can i do this?
>>
Helping Nigerian princes with bank transfers.
>>
>>26999199
Is matched betting illegal or not prevalent in most places? Can only really find UK sources.
>>
>>26999554
Savethestudent has a very nice guide on how to do it along with an automatcher. I've only done it about 3x and made about 80 pounds from it, but you can make thousands pretty easily. You do need about 100 pounds to start with to do it though
>>
>>26999668
I'm in the UK and it's not illegal. idk how prevalent it is
>>
>>26999183
as with most things, it's easier if you're a girl.
>>
>>26999183
Whoa, love that pic! Her tits and her whole body are so sexy! I'm rock hard!
>>
Bumping, just so I can see the hot and sexy OP pic!
>>
>>26999759
How exactly do you find a job like this online?
>>
>>27000756
It's not a job. It's just taking advantage of the free bets that gambling sites offer when you sign up by using the free bet to bet that an event will happen, and your own money to bet an amount on a different site that it won't happen, such that you are guaranteed to make a profit of about 75% of the free bet.
>>
>>27000756

It's a scam that most people will fuck up doing, and end up in deep credit card debt.
>>
>>26999554
>where can i do this?
Amazon MTurk
>>
>>26999521
I did some of this for the Speechpad company, it was easy to get started and you can work almost as much or as little as you like

However, the money was pretty shitty and I couldn't do more than 3-4 hours of work each day without my hands getting fucked up. It's a lot of typing. After you get a lot of experience and a low error rate you can get slightly more money but I didn't last long enough before finding other work
>>
>>26999183
Sell junk you buy at garage sales, car boot sales, trade markets and auctions for a markup on ebay.
>>
>>27002156
Anyone else have experience with this? Is it worth?
>>
>>27002156
What kind of WPM is required to start?
>>
>>27001142

What should I gamble on?

(Asiabot, btw)
>>
farm gold in online video games and sell it, anything with an AH is easy money
>>
>>26999183
RMT

Real Money Trading
>>
>>27002392
It's more about accuracy, minimum wpm can be very low, but you are paid by the number of transcribed minutes of audio. So higher wpm is a higher 'wage' but if you make mistakes you can't get the higher paying jobs. Low paying jobs have very lenient times like 8 hours to get done a 1 hour of audio.

If I could transcribe one recording in twice as much time as it takes to play, that was a good one. Try it if you like, get transcription software and a good recording and set it to play at 50% speed. If you can type it out at that speed without making mistakes or having to rewind you're doing pretty well.

Problem is sometimes you would get absolutely shitty bitrate speakerphone recordings, or really thick Aussie / Indian accents, or obscure medical / legal words being spoken. Meaning you have to rewind to hear it again, play it back at full speed or with a filter to try to hear it right, and look up definitions and shit on the web to see if what you think is a word really makes sense in that context.
>>
>>27002555
AH?
original comment
>>
>>27003981
Auction house
>>
>>27003981
auction house

chinks can't make money playing the market they just sit botting low level shitty areas on ten accounts like retards
>>
>>27003370
It sounds pretty interesting

Thanks anon, I'll look around a bit
>>
I have a website with a small following, 1500 visitors a month on average,sometimes it balloons to 3000+,in the past. Maybe it's time to put up banner ads? Or not nearly enough traffic,as I suspect? How do they work,and how do they make their host money?
>>
Bumping so I can keep seeing that hot pic! Oh God I'm hard!
>>
>>27005766
Then save it and/or fap...
>>
>>27005972
I could but I get off telling everyone how horny I am... Ah! I'm so naughty!
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.