[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you ever fallen in love with a lesbian, /r9k/? How did it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: hqdefault.jpg (32 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
32 KB, 480x360
Have you ever fallen in love with a lesbian, /r9k/? How did it turn out?
>>
>>26999041

Yeah, once.

She legitimately seemed interested in me. She approached me at a party, and we hit it off pretty well. She would host parties at her place all the time and invite me every time. She'd hang out with me mostly and we'd get drunk and flirt with each other. She grabbed my ass a few times, we'd have long drawn out hugs, she invited me to her room alone a few times, but always got interrupted by her roommate.

All of this, and a couple months down the line, she tells me she's a lesbian and that her roommate was her gf. There were no clear indications of this before.

I don't know if she was just fucking with me, or if she was bi and wasn't sure who she wanted to be with, but man did that fuck with my self esteem and my perception of women in general.
>>
>tfw the only qt at work is a lesbian

oh well i guess it'sfor the best
>>
Lesbians are a meme.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QsVyBHJrNQw

It wasn't nice, OP.
>>
File: 1424401751835.jpg (197 KB, 608x799) Image search: [Google]
1424401751835.jpg
197 KB, 608x799
>>26999041
I should have known something was up when i started to notice that she was basically a smaller cuter clone of me, needless to say, she rejected me a bunch of times and I just cut contact with her back in like august. I still like her ;_;
>>
>>26999041
I fell in love with a lesbian who recently broke up with her long distance girlfriend.

At first, it was super cool because we shared a bunch of hobbies and ideas. It was nice finally having someone who I could relate to without having to put up a front since she was someone who played a lot of videogames growing up, enjoyed anime, and also liked art and music. It wouldn't be unusual for either of us to be at the other's house at any given time.

And then Chadina Thunderflaps the Alpha Lesbian shows up and starts hanging out with us after breaking up with her girlfriend. Chadina got my lesbian oneitis into social media which led her into a spiral of degeneracy that culminated in a party where oneitis ended up disappearing for hours only to show up later in tears. She wouldn't tell us why she was in tears until we got her home. Apparently she fucked a bunch of dudes because she was still reeling about being dumped by her girlfriend. In her drunken stupor, her logic was "I just feel so unloved!"

We all fell asleep in the same room that night and I woke up to Chadina finger fucking my oneitis. They started dating a few days later. It turns out that they had long had a thing for each other, but they were "unofficial" for a really long time.

They basically kept me around to act as a driver and twitch gamer who would play games while they watched without being official to keep the illusion going. I told oneitis about her getting taken advantage of by Chadina that one night and with a shocked look on her face she says she absolutely does not remember that happening and Chadina would do nothing of the sort since Chadina herself had been abused when she was younger.

tl;dr Fell for a qt Lesbian. Chadina shows up and social media's oneitis' shit up, keeps me around for entertainment, and then rapes her and makes her fall in love.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbT9DeULzU4

I've given up.
>>
>>26999041
Infatuated I suppose but she was gay so it didn't become anything
>>
>>27000436
Dude that woman sounds like fucking garbage. That's why she acted the way she did. It's not a woman thing, it's a garbage woman thing. Just stay away from those women, and forget you ever had any interaction with them. Just move on. I don't care if you dated a garbage woman for 6 years, you forget those 6 years.
>>
>>27000436
>she tried to cheat with you
Avoid that.
>>
>>26999041
Terrible. Worst experience of my life.

Longtime female friend was bisexual. She made a subtle move on me. I didn't reciprocate because I knew her well and didn't know what the fuck she was doing or what she was intending. I decided I'd just ask her out directly instead. She rejected me.

Months later she started dating some girl and said she'd never do anything with a guy again.

Really cemented my hatred of cunts, tbqh.
>>
>>26999041
>find cool girl at HS
>she's like one of the boys
>she likes anime and shit, pretty good taste
>we play Dark Souls together
>slowly get a crush on her
>eventually ask her out
>turns out she's lesbian
>also turns out she has a crush on the other girl I like
That was fucking weird.
>>
File: 1298146785587.png (404 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1298146785587.png
404 KB, 800x600
I'll fall in love with any girl that acknowledges my existence without appearing utterly repulsed tbqh familia
>>
File: 1298146839047.png (401 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1298146839047.png
401 KB, 800x600
original blank post robot senpai
>>
>>27001453
Now I am not going to say you loved the girl, because you didn't and you never had a sexual relationship. You had an infatuation.

Now, the question here to ask is why your brain didn't send a danger danger alert with this woman in the first place. She's a fucking lesbian. Okay, at that point you should not be talking to her, or looking at her. Then she fucked a bunch of guys and you still didn't leave? The reason why you were hanging out with her was so you could be in a relationship with her. Okay, first of all she is a lesbian, and second of all even if you had a relationship with her she would not be able to maintain it. She would cheat on you or eventually commit suicide or whatever else these garbage women do. You were wasting your time!

God damn, work on your brain friend. You need to be asking more questions. You don't have all the answers, which is why it is smarter to ask questions. Ask yourself what you are looking for. Ask yourself why you are looking for that relationship. Do you think it is a good idea to be in a relationship at your age, or are both of you too immature to make something of it, thus wasting your time? etc.
>>
>>27002100
The old advice that you need to love yourself may sound sappy and trite, but it is true. If you are a wise person and you chose to look at yourself from a 3rd perspective (which I think is important for a lot of people to do), then you will need to love yourself to think that you are worthy of that sweet pussy cream.
>>
>>27001898

> It's not a woman thing, it's a garbage woman thing.

I know, It's just the fact that she seemed so sincere up until the very end. It caught me off guard, so now I'm afraid of it happening again.

It happened 6 years ago, and I don't think too much about it anymore, but I guess it still has residual effects that have been lingering on me.

>>27002011

I've considered that too, and I'm certain that you're right.
>>
>>27002182
>so now I'm afraid of it happening again.

Why? Finding a quality woman is hard work, they don't get handed to you. You have to sift through the garbage to find a quality woman. You will find more shitty women out there. If you are dating one of them make sure to dump them in a horrible way so they kill themselves and others don't have to deal with their shit. Lets clean up this mess that our ancestors made by letting the whores know that they will not be getting a handsome rich husband and instead they should go with plan S. We should also be setting up suicide centers for legal suicide.
>>
Yes, worked out well I suppose, I like girls too so
>>
>>27002391

While I think you're right, my lack of success with women over the last 15 years or so is enough to keep me from trying. That one particular incident was the last straw, so to speak.
>>
>>26999041
For all you dumb nerds
https://youtu.be/uQ6zYkCDeHM
>>
>>27002811
I fucking hate Weezer so much. Nu-male before nu-male.
>>
File: 1417451835252.jpg (8 KB, 249x202) Image search: [Google]
1417451835252.jpg
8 KB, 249x202
>>26999041
Every girl I've felt an emotional connection with has been gay. And no, it's not them just trying to get rid of me, they all lived openly as homosexuals, I just didn't know, or formed an attachment and desire anyways.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.