[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>get call this morning from infection agency >tells me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
>get call this morning from infection agency
>tells me I might have been infected by Gonorreha because a girl that has been treated there have put me as one the persons she has had sex with
>I'm a virgin and have literally never had sex
>don't want to tell these people that though
>I'm being forced legally to go to a doctor to check it up
>they're also gonna force me to tell about everybody I have had sex with

What the fuck should I do? I'm going to have to go to some normie whore doctor and tell her I'm a 23 year old virgin and she will also violate my penis. Also what the fuck why would someone report me am I being pranked?
>>
>>26998966
tell the nurse you also had sex with the girls mom
she should get checked
>>
>>26999293
GOLD
>also her dad for maximum keks
>>
>>26998966
Lmfao why don't you want to tell them you're a virgin?
>>
>>26999293
This!! Oh so this!
>>
>>26999293
OP, please do this.
>>
>>26998966
just tell them you're a virgin. They're professionals. They aren't going to judge you. Also its not like anyone will find out, because of doctor-client confidentiality. Just fucking tell them you're a virgin.
>>
>>26999293
Just fucking do this lad. Show her no mercy.
>>
>>26999293
>>27000808
Holy shit OP please deliver
>>
>>26999293
this.

but why not just say you never fucked the bitch instead of blurting out your a virgin
>>
>>27001041
they are going to judge you but they won't remember you the next week
>>
If this is the US or Canada they can't force you to have a checkup over one girl's BS.

Dunno about other jurisdictions.
>>
>>26999293
don't do this, tell them yiur a virgin and anonymously dox the girl. Also it's possible that she somehow believes she had sex with you, so maybe you have that going for you?
>>
>>26998966

What country is this OP?
>>
You don't have to tell them you're a virgin, just tell them you didn't have sex with her
>>
Just say you're a virgin for religious reasons or some shit. They'll forget about you by the next day anyways, guaranteed.
>>
>>26998966
If a girl gives you gonorrhea nobody cares. You're not being legally forced to do shit. It's not Ebola.
>>
Do you live in some orwellian distopia, OP?
>>
>>27001283
literally this tho desu desu.
>>
>>26999293
FUCKING THIS, don't be a pussy OP!
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.