[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"When you're white, you don't know what it's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 140
Thread images: 25
File: bernie sanders cnn dem debate.png (510 KB, 771x467) Image search: [Google]
bernie sanders cnn dem debate.png
510 KB, 771x467
"When you're white, you don't know what it's like to be living in a ghetto. You don't know what it's like to be poor. You don't know what it's like to be hassled when you walk down the street, or you get dragged out of a car."

What did he mean by this? Keep in mind: this was AFTER he shared the story of his encounter with the young lady from BLM. This was not a borrowed or misattributed quote; it was his own words.

I grew up poor and white, living in a shithole. Are my experiences completely invalid and nonexistent?
>>
It means as long as your parents arnt lazy worthless garbage a white person can reach higher economic statues with a lot less effort than compared to someone of color. That's what he ment
>>
File: 1456875891144.png (1013 KB, 1128x846) Image search: [Google]
1456875891144.png
1013 KB, 1128x846
>>26998407
He's a self-loathing race traitor, plain and simple
>>
White people are evil OK.
>>
>>26998407

>I grew up poor and white, living in a shithole. Are my experiences completely invalid and nonexistent?

Yes. Poor whites can suck it up and take it.

Workers of the world, unite.
>>
He's trying to give sympathy to the blacks so they will vote for him. AKA bullshitting like Hillary has been doing all along.
>>
>>26998407
>You don't know what it's like to be hassled when you walk down the street, or you get dragged out of a car.

>What is LA Riots

still boating for Bernie
>>
>>26998407
The cuck shot himself in the foot, he's never going to win a general election with this hanging over his head
>>
>>26998445
that picture made me laugh pretty hard
do jewish people even try to make their lies believable
>>
>>26998475

Ironic because blacks hate bernie and weak, frail, cuck-like appearance
>>
>>26998505
Fuck off to /pol/. Shouldn't you be fucking your Schicklgruber doll right now?
>>
>>26998518
This.
When they look at Bernie they don't see a savior that will drag them out of poverty, they see a self flagellating weakling patronizing them for their votes
>>
>>26998407
>When you're white, you don't know what it's like to be living in a ghetto.

I have lived in something close to a ghetto/barrio. 40% black neighborhood. never again.

>You don't know what it's like to be poor.
I rented a room in a mobile home. On the bad side of town.

>You don't know what it's like to be hassled when you walk down the street, or you get dragged out of a car.

Niggers have done both to me. What da fuck does Bernie think a carjacking is?
>>
>>26998407
I don't like Bernie at all, but people should really stop getting butt-flustered at every generalization.
>>
>>26998445
he doesn't even hide that he's jewish though it's like part of his character

could just make up one for trump too, or anyone with ancestors from europe
>>
>>26998470
lol look at this bitch xD
>>
I hate him for doing this. Even if he will lose. Before his message was not aimed at identity politics like Hillary and that's what made him different. Now he feels obligated to do it in order to become more accepted by the Democrat shills. I hope the whole party burns to the ground by the end of this year.
>>
>self-hating race traitor cucklord
>lying, cheating woman
>complete retard, has no stance on anything and is only good for memes
Literally why
>>
>>26998524
you shills don't even try anymore
unfortunately i'm too much of an old man to put effort into insulting you
do whatever you will
america can fuck itself, i'm moving to siberia
>>
File: medschool.png (18 KB, 1168x339) Image search: [Google]
medschool.png
18 KB, 1168x339
>>26998440
>be black
>get accepted to a good college despite lower grades than your white peers, just because of your skin color
>get scholarships not because of merit or talent, but because of your skin color
>get a well-paying job at a company not because of your resume, experience, work ethic, or ability, but because of your skin color and diversity quotas
>turn around and say white people are privileged and don't know what it's like to be a victim of """"""""""institutional racism""""""""""
American black people are the most entitled, whiny, hateful people on the planet, blind to the fact that they have a silver spoon in their mouth and always crying for more preferential treatment.
>>
File: 1449060604128.jpg (265 KB, 750x609) Image search: [Google]
1449060604128.jpg
265 KB, 750x609
>>26998440
Not true. Black people are let into college with lower GPA's, lower SAT scores, and nothing more than a white or asian would have to give to the college. Black people have privilege too, they just don't realize it, because to quote retarded liberals, you're blind to your own privilege. Affirmative action is detrimental to society as a whole
>>
>>26998407
>"When you're white, you don't know what it's like to be living in a ghetto. You don't know what it's like to be poor. You don't know what it's like to be hassled when you walk down the street, or you get dragged out of a car."

Actually I do, Bernie. I live in an Eastern Euro shithole where the average hood is poorer than an American ghetto. Fucking niggers live better than 90% of the planet and still bitch and moan.
>>
File: CbOHGjaUkAAuLvV.jpg (84 KB, 600x714) Image search: [Google]
CbOHGjaUkAAuLvV.jpg
84 KB, 600x714
>>26998564
It's got nothing to do with the fact he's jewish. Just poking fun at all the Oliver faggots that are spouting the Drumpf meme (which was a total lie), and show that bernouts candidate had his name changed 100% to something that doesn't even sound the same
>>
>>26998640
>>26998652
I guess it's just me observing my surroundings while I'm the city. If it weren't for those beneficial programs that assist them they literally would have nothing. When j ever I try to imagine myslef in their shoes it becomes clear how hard it is resort to illegal means of getting payed when the cards are already stacked against them
>>
>>26998639
>i'm moving to siberia
Will mummy still buy you tendies there?
>>
>>26998652
>>26998640
Also might add that even with those programs it doesn't make it acceptable to be white and a pathetic poor loser because achieving anything other than success and financial stability means you are indeed lazy and probably to stuck up your own ass to realize that if you worked hard you could have achieved far greater things.
>>
Guys what would be a good place to move to? USA is really the only decent country. Canada has ridiculous jewish ISPs that put data caps on your internet use so I can't go there. Britain has mass surveillance. Most of Europe has Mudslimes going around raping women and little boys. I don't know nipponese to go to japan
>>
>>26998706
mummy died 43 years ago
>>
File: 1-attack-reginald-denny.jpg (83 KB, 650x512) Image search: [Google]
1-attack-reginald-denny.jpg
83 KB, 650x512
>"you don't know what it's like to...get dragged out of a car"
>>
>>26998703
What additional benefit do whites have?

I'm white, I worked hard in high school to get good grades. Went to college, my parents didn't help me out at all. I dropped out, worked my ass off, found a good job, moved across the country and lived on my own at age 19. Where's the white privilege hidden in that? No help from "rich" parents, no help in college, worked hard. Anyone can do this, they just choose not to
>>
File: 1444294399350.jpg (45 KB, 570x487) Image search: [Google]
1444294399350.jpg
45 KB, 570x487
>Be me
>Grew up literally in a war zone.
>Saw people machine-guned at age 3.
>Malnourished for much of childhood.
>Grow up in post-war hellhole that makes Detroit look like a cuddly hopeful wonderland.
>Had live hand-grenade held to my chest and other fun stuff.
>Come over to the US to visit family.
>Go to party with cousin.
>SJW and blacks catch on some "outdated" opinion of mine. I think I was making fun of safe spaces.
>"You don't understand we didn't all have life served to us on a gold-platter like you white folks."
>"You are a white, heterosexual man. You are literally the most privileged person to ever exist."
>mfw
>>
>>26998817
Exactly, anyone that wants to succeed can do so. Only thing is that in your case your parents weren't successful enough to jump start your future like so many other whites are able to do
>>
>when you're white
Why would he have to say this? Anyone black in the ghetto would assume it's a black ghetto.
>>
>>26998772

Any part of developed Asia is great if you can get in. But they're great because they control immigration, so that may be a problem.

Australia is great if you can handle the banter.

New Zealand is okay if you can't.
>>
>>26998843
No, they were successful enough. My dad is an engineer, making about $150,000 per year, my mom is a cook. They chose not to help me with college because they wanted me to understand the value of hard work and making it on my own. When I moved across the country on my own, I was unemployed for 6 months, I starved myself on cereal and water to save money, dropped from 175 down to 145, got a job in Texas and used the last bit of money to use as gas to drive out there. I had nothing in my apartment except a mattress and a tv for months, but still made it. Anything anyone says is just an excuse
>>
I think the mistakes being made is comparing white to blacks as a unit. You should compare poor whites to poor blacks. I haven't seen that done at all really. Best I've see was a study presented by someone on /pol/ who claimed % black people is the lead cause of violent crime. He presented it with stats for highschool graduates, poverty and unemployment and after I did some quick aside from an outlier it turned out it didn't matter significantly. Whites and blacks shared 75% of the same violent crime situation when poverty, education and unemployment had been accounted for.

/pol/ didn't reply.
>>
>>26998990
So you were set from the start. We both know that if you were to fail you could crawl right back to mom and dad and still be able to live a comfortable life. Imagine if you don't have that safety net to fall back on.
>>
>>26999307
Not that anon but that's a situation both white and black people share. That's about poverty not race.
>>
File: cucks btfo.jpg (210 KB, 644x644) Image search: [Google]
cucks btfo.jpg
210 KB, 644x644
>>26999189
>You should compare poor whites to poor blacks. I haven't seen that done at all really
shieeeet
>>
>>26999307
Unless somebody has severed all relationships with everyone they know, anyone has a fall back. However, my mom cheated on my dad, and basically destroyed any sort of relative wealth that they had before. I didn't even live with my parents before I left. I lived at uncles house so I didn't have to deal with my parents. Either way though, I agree with what the other anon said. What you brought up, that's nothing that's unique to white people. Everybody has someone they can rely in if they trip an fall, it doesn't have to be a rich person either
>>
File: privilege.jpg (269 KB, 1725x2048) Image search: [Google]
privilege.jpg
269 KB, 1725x2048
>>26998407
You've had privilege every day of your life simply by having white skin, without ever realizing that you had it because you've never experienced anything different.
>>
File: 1374327898631.gif (775 KB, 245x245) Image search: [Google]
1374327898631.gif
775 KB, 245x245
>>26998475
>thinking black people will vote for an old white guy talking about college when the other choice is a white woman who is a criminal
>>
>>26998407
If you grew up white, you have no idea what it's like to grow up in the black Ghetto. That's a fact. That has nothing to do with your experiences. The world does not revolve around you.
>>
>>26998445
Any traitor to der Juden is a friend of ours. Even if he is Jewish then so what, as longs as he also hates them and is willing to stop their bullshit?
>>
>>26999724
Ok now correlate SAT to success in poverty situations and you're set.
Also use a more recent study.
http://media.collegeboard.com/digitalServices/pdf/research/SAT-Percentile-Ranks-By-Gender-Ethnicity-2013.pdf
Looks fancier.
Also your study was done to long ago the had approx double SAT scores. Wth.
>>
>>26999805
LITERALLY using "Assigned Male" to push an agenda. If that's not bait, idk what is. Here's your (You)
>>
>>26998407
What a fucking racist faggot.
>>
>>26999855
>moving the goal posts

consider suicide
>>
>>26999805

I don't understand the comic. Am I entitled to extra leg room on the plane for being white? How can I apply for that?
>>
>>26999724
Jesus christ black people. Why are you so shit?
>>
>a rich old white man thinks he knows something about privilege
I am laughing right now.

>b-b-but guyss BERNIE SANDERS doesn't even own a private jet!!!
>>
>>26999805
People who make these claims don't seem to have any expectation to be opposed. Any sane person would oppose this. You can't just expect people to buy your claim in that situation.

The same could be said to the Jews doing the Holocaust.
>oh man I really don't like the look of this mass grave. I'd like to be buried more properly
>well Mr Goldberg this is just equality. Most people aren't given proper burials so why should you.
>well I did have that idea since I was born Jewish I guess. Fair enough.
>shot dead
>>
>>26998407
>What did he mean by this? Keep in mind: this was AFTER he shared the story of his encounter with the young lady from BLM.

This makes perfect sense because Jews aren't white
>>
heil hitler

original
>>
reminder us hispanics and latinos are "people of color" whenever radical black groups need us otherwise we're "white" to them
>>
damn I was actually considering voting for bernie
what else does he have now?
>>
>>26999900
It's a metaphor. You've had "extra legroom" all your life without realizing you did. When you walk into a store, for example, no one instantly assumes you're a shoplifter and follows you around. When you meet someone for the first time, you simply accept that people will judge you on the basis of your appearance and personality and not the colour of your skin. When you apply for a job, you never have to worry whether the person interviewing you secretly hates you because of the colour of your skin and has already decided you won't get the job even before a word comes out of your mouth. When you see a cop car rolling down the street, you don't need to worry that they're going to get out -- again -- and search you for no better reason than that you have the wrong colour of skin.

And when people point out to you that you've have all this extra leg-room while others are cramped or have nowhere to sit at all, you react with hostility because you've come to regard your extra leg-room as "normal."
>>
>>27000189
The good news is that he probably doesn't have any racists voting for him anymore.
>>
>>27000227
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

this is a joke post, right? If anything, he garnered further racist support and the support of white apologists
>>
>>27000215
hey I'm not gonna say blacks don't get shit on for their skin color, for obvious reasons, but to assert that NOT EVEN A SINGLE white person has been hassled or carjacked or whatever the fuck is just absurd.
>>
>>27000163
I think black people are freaked out by prospect of latinos becoming the main minority of focus.
>people realize they don't need black vote anymore
>latino vote more important
>black people throw fit and nobody cares
>>
>>27000328
While they're merely explaining the details of the comic, the bullshit judgement garbage indeed goes both ways. If you're white in a place with a lot of minorities you'd best account for being on the receiving end of similar bullshit.
>>
>>27000332
It's going to happen and very soon...
Latinos already make up a greater % of population compared to blacks ~20% compared to ~13%..

With increased Latino I'm mag ration every year, soon it will just be white and Latino vote, niggers won't matter once they drop below 10%, they'll become like the asians...

When has a politician ever mentioned anything about the "Asian vote", never because they are only 5 % of pop and as a voting bloc don't matter
>>
>tfw usa will be canada #2 with it's cuck liberal president

Feels good.
>>
>>27000404
Yep and while it happens black people are gonna be screaming and crying.
>>
>>26998470
Get the fuck out of here you racist faggot. The average albanian in the 90's trying yo fit in European societies had it a lot worse than any black in America taking welfare
>>
>>27000215
This ignores large portions of reality. Racism goes in every direction. Whites, black, orientals, latinos, arabs etc all prejudge each other. And a large part of so called racism is pattern matching. Blacks commit crimes and act violently at higher rates so people are given the impression that that's how black are.
>>
>>26998407
he's a jew and they want to destroy the white race for the hitler thing
>>
>>26999813

What makes Hillarly Clinton more of a criminal than any other candidate?

Idk anything about american politic plox
>>
>>27000545
I was just thinking on something like that myself.
It just seems obvious that each race would have something "prevalent" because people tend to do do some things more than others as a whole. Not even based on race specifically. So something could happen slightly higher than it would another race and then people would react to that.

So from that standpoint, fighting against "racism", something that just about everybody seems to do to some degree would be useless. So why not work with/around racism instead?
In my experience (I know this isn't too valid), my friends of a different color, we're racist to each other but we just do it to shoot the shit. I could call them niggerspics, they call me a honkey and we have a laugh. Based on that I would dare to say only people that make it a problem are the problem.
>>
I grew up white, poor, AND in the ghetto. Apart from having to beat black girls off with a stick, my life wasn't great.
>>
He's literally a cuck.

>In 1988, Sanders married Jane O'Meara Driscoll
>With her he has three stepchildren, whom he considers to be his own
>>
>>26998407
I hate it when white & black both leave Asian behind. Gosh you are all racist as shit
And those white "poor" kids just whining faggots. They are like the goth kids who only complain when they don't really have it hard. Fucking edgy white teens
I want to support blacks just for sake to look at sad white people. White people are givin the best since born yet they still think they don't have nothing. Fuck them
>>
>>26998407
LOL
What a fucking retard would say that? are there NO WHITES IN GHETTOS??
>>
>>27001014
The ones that do are often chalked down as racists.
>>
>>26999861
what makes you think he hates them?
>>
>>26999805
As if ANY fucking male would sit like that.. you fucking nigger
>>
File: asfdasdf.png (63 KB, 766x333) Image search: [Google]
asfdasdf.png
63 KB, 766x333
pretty sure he didn't mean it because it's blatantly obvious that white people can be poor. pretty sure it slipped out because the black interviewer was putting him and hillary on the spot with the racial questions that are difficult to answer without alienating half of the democratic voter base.

trump continues to say things just as stupid on a daily basis, most of it premeditated unlike bernie's comment, but that's hardly discussed here. 4chan was just waiting for bernie to fuck up and say something stupid as politicians are liable to do
>>
>>27001138
Well actually..
Original ways of sitting
>>
>>27001139
Did trump really tweet that?
>>
>>27001501
Yes. He's a madman. The republican party as a whole doesn't believe in it.
>>
>>26998407
Well he just lost my vote. I guess im voting for rato cruz
>>
File: swedish bus stop.gif (2 MB, 330x186) Image search: [Google]
swedish bus stop.gif
2 MB, 330x186
>>27001257
Swedes are pretty weird though.
>>
>>27001726
Nation of cuckolded autists.
What's the source for gif?
>>
>>27001785
Found it here
http://blogs.studyinsweden.se/2016/01/15/public-transport-sweden-bus-seating/

But I dunno. I kinda like the idea of having a society wide agreement on personal space.
>>
>>26998703
>>26998765
>getting this mad over the fact that black people in America are literally the most privileged group in the world
Just admit it.
>>
>>27000695
>beat black girls off with a stick
Sounds pretty great.
>>
>>26998445
the difference that trumpsuckers can't comprehend with sanders is that he never bashed anyone for their name change, drumfo did.
>>
File: 170947[1].jpg (39 KB, 480x600) Image search: [Google]
170947[1].jpg
39 KB, 480x600
I can only speak for myself but here in south florida and miami area the ghettos are filled with whites and latinos as well as blacks. If you talked to one over the phone you would assume they're black.
>>
>>26998440
>It means as long as your parents arnt lazy worthless garbage a white person can reach higher economic statues with a lot less effort than compared to someone of color. That's what he ment

Nah, it's worse for poor White people. I'm not even White, just a light skinned Hispanic and you don't know how much shit and bullying I received from darker Hispanics daily because of having lighter skin color in East LA. I can't even imagine who shitty it must be for a poor White person living in Detroit or any nigger ghetto.
>>
>>27000695
At least youre attractive

original
>>
>>26998407
I believe he meant that people of colour in America are more susceptible to poverty which is true statistically speaking.
>>
>>26999189

There are more poor White people than there are black people in the entire US. If you were to take the crime rate of Whites, their IQ's and their firearm deaths of only Whites in the US, most would be comparable to Northern European countries.

https://cincinnatiisadump.wordpress.com/2013/07/29/crime-is-caused-by-poverty-enter-white-appalacha/

Niggers just love to commit more crime and have lower IQ's. Black men between the ages of 15-46 make up only 3% of the US population but are responsible for nearly 50% of murder rate in the US, vs the other 97% of Americans.
>>
>>27001857
27.4% of black people live under the poverty line while only 9.9% of whites live in poverty which is still not good but white people are more privileged generally speaking.
>>
>>27003607

>Tfw lived homeless with my mom and little sister for 3 years in Detroit
>Constantly ostracized for the color of my skin, get called 'white boy' almost everywhere I go
>Get the engine stolen out of our astro (our house) in the middle of a car wash
>bullied relentlessly for being the only white kid at school, stabbed with keys twice in one year
>Had to eat half-molded garbage, or whatever you could find
>constantly sick

Detroit sucks, I can't WAIT until I save up enough to move out. Don't know what Bernie was thinking by saying this, poor whites have suffered just as much as the blacks, it's that the higher classes tend to have a large percentage of whites.
>>
i'm a light/pale skinned mexican so i'm not getting much support from anyone
>>
>>27003882
No what that stat should express to you is "white people are less poor". It's not a motivation for white privilege. You haven't shown or hinted at a causal relationship.
Please raise the level of discourse. This is boring.
>>
>>26998440
>someone of color
Just say black person you fucking faggot
>>
>>27003841
black people make up about 14% of the U.S so your argument seems to built off of false statistics
>>
>>27004487
what about Latinos they are also a poor demographic
>>
>>26998821
did you live in the ex-Yugo or something? If you did can I hear your experiences?
>>
>>27004535
Don't see how that's relevant. Are you saying that 3% of black men between ages 15-46 can't exist because there's too few blacks in total? You do realize that you have an entire 4% to make up for the rest of them assuming there's not a massive gender gap (and there's not).
>>
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 438x349) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 438x349
>>26998407
I wonder if Bernie has his own cuck shed with a menorah above the door.
>>
>>27004535

It's about 13% actually, half are women leaving 6.5% African men. Then you take out African men who are under the age of 15 and over the age of 45 and you're left with about half or about 3% of the total US population being African men between the ages of 15-46.
>>
>>26998689
rip bernie baby
>>
>>26998440
What a bunch of horseshit.

Why is it easier for a white dude? Because racism? Or because poor niggers are dumber twice as violent as poor white people?
>>
>>27002702
I can comprehend that. But Bernouts can't let Trump supports have the satisfaction of knowing that. That's why they went through his Wiki page and deleted the information off of it. Took screenshots of it all in the change log. And I also found his fathers documents sailing to the US for future people to hold the knowledge. Not to mention, Oliver told a straight up lie about Trumps last name, acting like it was his grandfather who changed it coming into the US, when infact it was changed back in the 15th century to Trump. Very different from Jon Stewart changing his name a few years ago. And also very different from Sanders family changing their name

>>27004654
Probably died from the stress of being dragged around the country constantly making appearances at Sanders events
>>
>>27004818
Actually it's closer to 3-8 times more violent depending on the crime

here's a good source for you to BTFO people that have basic understanding of statistics

https://infogr.am/Black-34991937313
>>
>>26999805

Funny because black people tend to be fat and take up way more space than normal(white) people do. I had a patient today with a BMI of fucking 59. Bitch was wider than she was tall. It took all I had not to throw up when talking with her, and I do trachs and colostomies all day without skipping a beat. It should go without saying, but incase you are retarded, the bitch was a nigger, of course. She was so nasty she struggled to walk because of her weight, and a dumb coworker actually commented pitying her and how a physician made her walk. Maybe if she walked more she wouldn't weigh 9001 pounds in the first place. Another bitch nurse gave her a kitkat bar as a reward for doing nothing and because she felt bad about her 1500kcal diet. If it were up to me she'd be given nothing but water until she was 90lbs, or better yet, dead.
>>
>>27005015
Why am I not surprised that idiot /pol/tards are either autists or sociopaths or both? Pro tip: inability to understand metaphor, to take metaphor literally, is one of the classic hallmarks of both authism and sociopathy.
>>
>>27005015
Did she look like this? Pure Trophy Wife material
>>
File: 1452220942723.jpg (148 KB, 999x999) Image search: [Google]
1452220942723.jpg
148 KB, 999x999
>>27000215
When you have to resort to metaphors to make a point instead of, you know, using actual examples, that just proves you have no idea what you're talking about.
>>
File: 114029854.jpg (173 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
114029854.jpg
173 KB, 1366x768
>>26998821
>be me
>grew up 3rd world, escaped a conflict zone just a few months ago
>except I'm brown
>going to college in 95% white town
>4.0 GPA
>ride my bike home ONCE after 10pm and a bald, middle aged whitey actually tries to run me over

cant win
>>
>>26998518
This is true. If nothing else, blacks are social creatures and can usually tell when someone is being disingenuous.

They see right through this slimy Jew.
>>
>>27005048

There was no metaphor though. What do you think the metaphor was? It was literally showing a cishet shitlord getting butthurt over a nigger asking for a seat. I readily admit to being autistic though. I don't think I'm a sociopath as I actually have a lot more empathy towards people who deserve than the average person. I just happen to also have a lot more hate towards people who deserve it to.

>>27005075

It was black, more round than rolls, and her arms were so gross you couldn't even get close to the brachial artery to take blood pressure. We have to take it on the wrist. I doubt even a fat nigger leg cuff would have fit. It didn't even appear human anymore.
>>
>>27005251

Try not wearing all black and riding your bike illegally. I've had way too many close calls because niggers think it's funny to walk down the middle of the road in all black, even country roads where good ole' boys regularly fly down going 70mph because no cops.

When I lived in the city my bike had reflectors as well as a pulsing red led taillight always flashing, and a bright ass headlight. I wasn't one of the faggots who wore a high-vis vest, but I wasn't wearing camo either.
>>
>>27000215

Actually white people are the only group that has to fear being hated solely based on the color of the skin. When I got hired I had to sign a sheet of paper agreeing with the hospital's policy of not being racist and preferentially advancing everyone except for white males.
>>
>>27005378
i have a red light on the back and an LED on the front

and he jerked he steering wheel so hard to get me he almost went off the road
>>
>>26998640
I'm black and have none of those things so it's not true. Fuck off cracker.
>>
>>26998440
>automatically have lower educational standards expected of you, even though on average you score worse at SATs on a 6 figure household income than a white student does on a 30k household income

Yeah white people have if soooo easy. It's not like people are bending over backwards to lower achievement standards for niggers and they're still too retarded to get anywhere.
>>
>>27005328
Wow. So you're actually delusional. I find it scary that you are responsible for people's health while being incapable of empathy or interpreting ordinary levels of human communication beyond the superficial. I also think your attitude to a patient you are being paid to assist and whose health is morally and legally in your care is absolutely outrageous to the point that, if I knew who you were, I would report you to the AMA and whatever your regional governing bodies are. You should never be allowed to treat another human being.
>>
>>27005620

What makes you think I'm delusional? It takes a lot to be more gross than someone who literally shits through a fake butthole in a stinky plastic bag screwed on their belly.

I don't work in bariatrics so I shouldn't have to deal with this kind of shit. Ethically I am spotless. I provided perfect care for it despite how disgusting the whole situation was. I consider my self a patient advocate above all else. It just happens that when the BMI goes over 30 I wish death upon them. but still outwardly acting as if it were a human being I'm taking care of. I don't think you realize just how disgusting BMI 60 is.
>>
Niggers LITERALLY have a mean IQ 15 points lower than white people EVEN when they're adopted as babies by white parents

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Transracial_Adoption_Study

Niggers will never able to compete as a whole.

A nigger with a moderately above average IQ of 110 will always be as rare as a white person with an IQ of 125.

Niggers need to just shut up and accept that the main thing handicapping their race and preventing their race from doing as well as every Asian ethnicity in America is their own fucking lack of ability.

Just shut the fuck up, you idiot race.
>>
>>27004487
"People of color" (not "colored people") has been adopted by the modern left to refer to any non-white group.

Of course the irony of this is that Hispanics, Asians, and Indians generally hate being lumped together with black people in any way.
>>
>>26999805
Its interesting that the only people I have ever seen put their feet all over things are girls.
>>
>>26998407
If I'm not mistaken, he was still quoting the girl, but it doesn't matter. If he were seriously trying to make a point about "institutional racism" then he could have used a quote that was less hostile to his entire voterbase; middle income white college students.
>>
>>27005465

Sounds like he might have been drunk driving, happens to me when I go jogging on weekends in my spic community. It's why I don't jog on the weekends anymore.
>>
>Bernie proves he's a non-racist humanitarian
>This upsets many racists and bigots, whose votes he probably needs
>Bernie's chances for becoming President now aren't looking very good
Welp. I doubt even a Bernie win could stop the United States' downward spiral, but it would've been interesting to see him try.
>>
>>26998407
You made this fucking thread last night too.

What he means is that statistically being poor and black is more dangerous and difficult than being poor and white, and poor blacks are more likely to end up in prison or murdered.

What he fails to mention is that nearly all of the violence and crime that poor black people have to deal with comes from other poor black people.

The reason he said it is clearly because he's trying to shamlessly woo black voters because he's doing badly in the polls.

He can pretend to speak as a white person because mainstream society considers Jews white. Jews will identify as white and engage in self-deprecation when they are trying to gain the support of minorities, but in other situations they will affirm their Jewish identity and distance themselves from mainstream whites.

/thread
>>
>>27006106
Oh, and he will not suffer very many negative consequences from it because the majority of poor white people are already conservative anyway.
>>
File: 26548.jpg (41 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
26548.jpg
41 KB, 1280x720
>>26998407
Never in my life I have seen a person running for president that is this evil. I genuinly fear the day he wins. And all of you neets can fucking die you vote for him and you deserve the miserable life you have.
>>
File: RacistIdiot.jpg (24 KB, 370x278) Image search: [Google]
RacistIdiot.jpg
24 KB, 370x278
>>27005745
The fact that you believe you provided adequate duty of care while referring to your patient as an "it" and a non-human shows just how delusional and dangerous you are. I'd be worried if I didn't suspect that you're nowhere near as good as you think at hiding your hatred for black people and the obese. I have very little doubt that those around you have made note of your unprofessional attitude. How it works is, no one will say anything to your face. They'll just quietly freeze you out. You'll be passed over for promotions and you'll be given all of the shit jobs no one else wants. If you weren't so fucking autistic and immune to subtlety, you'd have noticed how people avoid you already.

Still, I wish I had the satisfaction of bringing a formal complaint against you. Let's see what the AMA thinks about referring to a patient as an "it," and ranting about "niggers" with neo-Nazis online.
>>
>>27000215
>basis of your appearance
>not on the color of your skin

your whole rant is the definition of modern racism. people like you make niggers feel inadequate, like they've actually missed out on all that fucking "leg room" when they could read the same books and talk to the same people and get everything they wanted with little or no effort. instead they just live their lives as victims because everyone talks about them like animals and it's easier.

also, you could have used some realistic examples. literally no niggers are worried about cop cars rolling by or people following them around in stores. do the niggers in your city have collars too or some shit? all americans have that legroom. and to show that its true, look at the non-white immigrants who come here and just shit on everybody else because they work a little harder.
>>
File: 939340_orig.jpg (21 KB, 310x400) Image search: [Google]
939340_orig.jpg
21 KB, 310x400
>>27006903
Die in a fire, Stormfag. I have no interest in your specious fucking bullshit. Your collection of lies, fallacies, and "look at this chart" rhetorical nonsense is utterly unconvincing to anyone with a triple digit IQ.
>>
>>26998407
Bitch please.
I'm half white and I grew up with black people in ghettos. It's not as fun as much you want to think this is.
>>
>>27006106
Literally the first time I heard this was this afternoon because I'm a neet faggot who wakes up at 2pm or later. Don't know what you're talking about, but YOU are probably here to dismantle the white patriarchy every waking moment
>>
>>27007169
>I don't have a rebuttal, so I'll resort to ad hominem and bitching about informational charts being nonsense
>>
He means that whites can't be robots and he's right, the majority of you can't and should kill yourselves, just look at Eggcuck, he still managed to get laid, meanwhile Kent is doomed to a life of eternal nigger manletdom
>>
>>27007169
>triple digit IQ

>that moment when you unintentionally insult most black people
>>
>>26998440

Except it's complete and utter garbage and anyone that prefers this kike over Trump is vermin.
Thread replies: 140
Thread images: 25

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.