[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So have any robots ever call the Suicide Hotline before? What
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7
File: download.png (9 KB, 214x235) Image search: [Google]
download.png
9 KB, 214x235
So have any robots ever call the Suicide Hotline before? What was the experience like? Did it help? Would you recommend it to others?

What's your story?
>>
>>26997913
>call suicide hotline
>"Stop being a pussy"
>stopped being a pussy
>>
File: gylenkek.jpg (70 KB, 352x473) Image search: [Google]
gylenkek.jpg
70 KB, 352x473
>>26997913
Do people actually call these??

I mean, wouldn't they rather just die than call those strangers only to be told lies?
What's the point?
>>
>>26998748
Here is some advice from me, don't get depressed. You are too paranoid to accept any sort of help and that mixed with being depressed basically means that you are going to die. Try not to die out there friend.
>>
The suicide hotline mines for information on you.

If they determine you are an immediate suicide risk, they call the police and send them to your house.

The police will then abduct you and take you away to a psych ward, where doctors will pump you full of the chemical jew.

DON'T CALL SUICIDE HOTLINES. Seek help for depression in normal medical resources and therapy.
>>
File: 1444064712017.jpg (14 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
1444064712017.jpg
14 KB, 400x388
I did. Spent more than an hour on the line. Cried a lot. Decided I didnt want ti go to hell when I died. Felt better ever since.

But I feel the feeling coming back. I cant control it and it will take me soon.
>>
I believe they are aimed at impulsive normies, not depressed people.
>>
File: image.jpg (143 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
143 KB, 640x1136
I call them to ask them how their days is. I feel like they always have to listen
>>
File: 1444802285687.gif (1014 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1444802285687.gif
1014 KB, 500x375
>>26999561
Whelp, does that mean I'm fucked?
>>
>>26999606
But therapy is the exact same. If they determine you could kill yourself, you go to a psych ward. They even ask if you have plans to kill yourself. If you so much as give a smidge of positivity to the question, your ass is sent to a ward.

If you have a mental disorder in America just accept that nobody beside those with said disorder will know WTF it is like or what to do. Fucking A, I just pissed myself off remembering the horseshit I went through
>>
I was going to seek psychological counseling that they offer at my school for help, but can they really send you to the psych ward if you say you're suicidal without your permission? Fucking hell, I don't want to be doped up on drugs and also don't want my family to know I'm depressed and suicidal. Is there any way to seek help anonymously?
>>
File: 1445226724717.gif (1 MB, 245x135) Image search: [Google]
1445226724717.gif
1 MB, 245x135
>>27000009
My fucking numbers. Off by one. Time to dial.
>>
>>27000389
We're here for you, robot.
Of course, between 50%-75% of us are likely to try goading you on lel
>>
>>27000389
It really depends on your age and what your family thinks is best for you. If youre a minor, you can be held without consent for any given amount of time. However, depending on the circumstance, your family can potentally keep you there if a psych evaluation determines you to be a threat to yourself or others. Often times a workplace will threaten you with termination if you refuse help. Tbqh senpai only go if you really, really need it.
>>
>>27000389
>>27000389
Well, most people on /r9k/, myself included, will probably just tell you to give up and make you more depressed. Join some forums or something where you can talk to other people. SPECIFICALLY those who have ACTUALLY GOTTEN PAST THEIR DISORDERS. I believe that anyone who tells you how to deal with depression, anxiety, schiz, or so on tries to give you advice on how to improve your situation without going through it themselves can fuck right off.

And yes, if they believe you are going to kill yourself you will go to a ward. I had 1 therapist who I could break down in front of multiple times, no problems, then, when I had to see a sub the day she was sick, I broke down and was sent to a psych ward despite the fact I had no desire to go.
>>
>>26999606

If I do this would I be a candidate for neetbux?
>>
don't call those things. they're mostly for impulsive norms, as stated above. if you just wanna have a chat with someone who might talk to you in a voice thats too soothing to really listen to just tell them you're having a hard time and want someone to talk to.

otherwise, as this anon stated
>>27000508
join a forum and talk to people that have actually moved past their disorders and know how to cope and operate normal daily lives properly.
>>
>>27000577
i too would like to know
robotjyyyyyy
>>
File: 1452697169330.jpg (12 KB, 444x331) Image search: [Google]
1452697169330.jpg
12 KB, 444x331
I would NEVER do that.. better die than be such a pussy to call for help.
>>
You would not be a "pussy" if you needed help, if you really feel you're going to kill yourself you need to call the hotline or go to the hospital.
>>
>>27001028
rather die, honestly.
>>
>>27001065
You only get one life. The randomness of our existence is so fragile it's surprising any of us are alive, and you have to be yourself because everyone else is taken so stay strong. I know I sound very cliche, and I don't know you but please don't. If you can't feel pain you won't feel anything else either, like happiness.
>>
will they get you a job? pay your rent?your bills? if no, why bother
>>
>>27001304
Because you have to live! Your life is ALL you have.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.