[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does everyone on this board think chads have had everything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 175
Thread images: 23
File: 1457035116726.jpg (492 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
1457035116726.jpg
492 KB, 600x900
Why does everyone on this board think chads have had everything handed to them on a silver plater? Do you not realize how much physical work athletes put into being the best? When I was in highschool the kids who were on the track or football team would leave 4 hours later than everyone else because they had practice afterschool. These kids put their heart and soul into being the best athlete they can be yet the fucking virgins on here would rather pretend that they just magically developed a six pack because they don't want to take responsibility for their underdeveloped bodies. If you don't put any effort into looking good, why should any girl take you seriously? You're all pathetic.
>>
Their good genes allowed them to be atheltic
>>
Chad is all about having a masculine face (good jawline, straight symmetrical nose, proportional face, high cheekbones) and being at least 6'0"

It has nothing to do with muscles or fitness. Try lurking and learning before opening your useless mouth

Saged and thread hidden
>>
>>26997868

Oh fuck off with that. My genes are mediocre at best and I still look decent because I'm at the gym two hours a day and watch what I eat.

Hell, ive even seen kids with HUGE fucking hips look decent.

>>26997872

Tell that to the betas here who jock on anyone who works out or lifts
>>
>>26997822
Just read the archive for this thread

It's been posted like 2108370281472309482798428949382498329483984289489324983428 times before
>>
>>26997896
>I'm at the gym two hours a day

If you spend 2 hours a day in the gym, every day, then your genes aren't mediocre. Unless you just fuck around and these 2 hours are 2 hours of curls.
>>
File: progress.jpg (18 KB, 329x585) Image search: [Google]
progress.jpg
18 KB, 329x585
>>26997868
>>26997868

This is what I look like with MINIMAL workout effort. I don't eat as much as I should and I don't hit the weights as hard as I should. My genes are shit and I was severely underweight in highschool. Regardless I still look like I'm in okay shape and I get tons of female attention because of it. If a guy like me who's been a fucking autist his whole life and isn't even attractive can get some female attention and look good, then why can't any of you?
>>
No one's saying that they didn't have to work hard, but they had advantages not only genetically (sure anyone can get ripped but for some it's an easier and faster process naturally) and were taught the right things by either parents or other guardians

Just like pro athletes. Yeah they worked hard to get to where they are, but they had the natural talent, motivation and resources to get them to where they are as well
>>
>>26997945

Anyone can spend two hours in the gym. I hit two major muscle groups ( chest, tricep ) at once and then I run or swim for another 40 minutes. All it takes it dedication. I just started working out seriously a couple months ago and it's easy as fuck. Just ignore the pain and focus on your goal. Literally all it takes is a strong mind
>>
File: 1448382527040.jpg (53 KB, 500x581) Image search: [Google]
1448382527040.jpg
53 KB, 500x581
>>26997822
I know that feel, I was on the track team every year from 7th grade through 12th grade. Also in the fall, off season, I did tennis a few years and cross country.

Eventually I was track captain my senior year THANK FUCKING GOD
>>
File: 1455305981866.gif (151 KB, 720x405) Image search: [Google]
1455305981866.gif
151 KB, 720x405
It's all about facial aesthetics.

A ripped body doesn't mean anything if you're ugly. And Chad was blessed with a perfect face.

Normies refuse to admit that they've been granted gifts by luck that give them a direct advantage in life. They don't want to shatter their illusion that the world is just and good people get good things. They don't want to believe that they might not have earned everything.
>>
>>26997822

Chads =/= athletes

The two "chads" at my high school were little rat-faced cunts who set things on fire and microwaved gerbils
>>
>>26998069
oh so a fatty with a chiseled face has a better chance than a guy with a normal or below face but with a great body

please
>>
>>26998069

Not even remotely close. My face is far from being perfect and I still get plenty of female attention. Hell, I've seen legit 9's with guys who are like 6's or 7's. Wanna know why? Because they actually had personality and took care of themselves. Women don't have impossible to achieve standards.
>>
>>26998094
They were 6 and 7s by looks and personality just gave them a boost

Reminder that looks are more important and that personality does not matter until the girl finds you physically attractive

Looks get you in the house, personality is what keeps you from getting kicked out
>>
File: 1454009899174.jpg (17 KB, 399x276) Image search: [Google]
1454009899174.jpg
17 KB, 399x276
>>26998094
6s and 7s are, by definition, above average

What about a 4? Or a 3? How are they supposed to have good charismatic personalities when everyone hates them off the bat?
>>
unemployed manchildren btfo

shouldnt be wasting your breath though youll never convince these weebs that life doesnt owe them something
>>
>>26998125

Women find personality more attractive than looks. I do a lot of boxing and I'm incredibly dominant. But guess what? My face isn't great. And girls still choose me over the pretty boy because they prefer a man over a boy.
>>
>>26998173
This. It's why ugly men with Chad like personalities and good looking men with unattractive, ugly robot-like personalities both struggle. It's not one or the other: it's both. Looks get you in, personality starts it and keeps it going
>>
>>26997986
because we arent shallow cunts? kill yourself
>>
>>26998190
You have an athletic, attractive body with an attractive personality with a probably okay face. If you were a twig or a chubby guy, you would be unattractive. You need your partner to find you physically attracted to you to make it happen. Personality only keeps it going. Oh and you're also dominant, which is what girls like rather than meekness or shyness.
>>
>>26998224

>taking care of yourself is shallow

Is that what you tell yourself every time you need to buy bigger pants?
>>
>>26998181
life doesn't owe u anything brah, just work hard and pull yourself up by the bootstraps, it's what I did brah
>>
>>26998247

I got with my present day girlfriend when I was 140 pounds and acne riddles. Girlfriend was fucking universes out of my league. She liked my assertiveness and I made her laugh a lot. She chose me over some prettyboy because she wanted a "real man"
>>
File: AVGN.jpg (15 KB, 263x361) Image search: [Google]
AVGN.jpg
15 KB, 263x361
>looks don't matter dude its all about personality women love personality

>DUDE YOU GOTTA LIFT AND DRESS /fa/ DUDE

which is it?
>>
>>26998255
>spending hours in rooms full of sweating faggots, and eating "healthy" shit just to get some pussy
>n-no i j-just take care of myself
you literally cant be more beta
>>
File: Day Zero p90x Front.jpg (265 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
Day Zero p90x Front.jpg
265 KB, 1200x1600
>>26998284
140 pounds isn't an unattractive weight and even with acne you were probably decently physically attractive on top of your personality

pic related would need to hit the gym and get a body like a greek god before even trying to get a gf. well at least a decent looking girl and not a hambeast who doesn't really like him anyway because he himself isn't chad but he's the best she can do
>>
>>26998304

>he thinks it's just for pussy

Pussy is just a bonus. I wan't to look like a Greek God and embody power. Why? Don't know. Just something I really like to do. Nothing feels better than looking into a mirror and seeing a muscle that's more defined than it was a month ago

>you literally cant be more beta

Yes yes anon. Taking care of your body so you can live longer, live happier, and be stronger is so beta. Sit inside playing videogames all day instead, sure you won't get laid or have any legitimate life experiences but at least you'll be alpha right?
>>
>>26998337

When you're 6'0 and lanky to begin with, 140 pounds is pretty bad. Dude I am telling you right now, my looks are pretty bad. Some girls reallly just don't give a shit.
>>
>>26998363
Now that I think about it, maybe some guys find lifting harder because in their mind, if they don't get that Greek god body, they won't find a girlfriend. They won't find the love they so desperately desire. They won't lose their virginity to a girl that likes them.

And maybe that causes so much pressure that they just shut down before even trying. Or if they do get to that nice body, if he still can't get a girl, he'll fall apart (especially if he were to see a fat or super skinny guy with a cute girlfriend)

We need to find a way to get men to not do it for girls, but for themselves only
>>
>>26998090

Yes. Just look at how short all the actors bitches drool over are. Short is equal to fat as a detriment.
>>
>>26998411

They're just lazy. Only reason I didn't start lifting in highschool was because I was too lazy to and would rather play vidya instead. That's it.
>>
>>26998290
You'd be surprised to learn it's both.
>>
>>26997986
You look like you sit on the couch all day and eat three meals a week.
>>
>>26998474

Yet I somehow look better than you.
>>
File: 1.jpg (649 KB, 3191x1760) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
649 KB, 3191x1760
>>26998090
Yes,you idiot.
oreeeeeginal
>>
>>26998469
Then don't say "women don't care about looks". Say what you mean. Say "you need looks and personality".
>>
>>26997986
>minimal effort
>shit genes
One of those is a lie.
>>
>>26998090
Literally the truth.
>>
>>26997822
I want Klokov to gay me.
>>
>>26997822
Read Elliot's manifesto, you'll understand why people hate them. Personally, I don't really care, I'm on my way to building up as well, though a douche is always a douche even if he had to cross mountains and rivers, putting a lot of effort into something doesn't assolve all your crimes.
>>
>>26997986
Dear anon, how long do you lift?
INB4: i'm not ironic, just asking
>>
>>26998752
>Read Elliot's manifesto
Pass.
>>
>>26998683

Not at all. If you lift weights you'll get muscle.

>>26998786

I've been "seriously" lifting for like 4 or 5 months. Before that I didn't really have a routine, my form was shit, and my diet was garbage so I don't really count the other 4 months I lifted since I barely made progress. If I ate right I'd be around 180 pounds right now. I'm still really new at it to be honest.
>>
>>26997822
Nice bait op, fitness is a meme
>>
>>26997822
Not everyone regards physical development as paramount. I've read an average of one book a day since I was 17. I estimate that I've read about 11,000 books during my life. The same effort that they've taken to swole their bodies, I've taken to swole my mind - and my mental acuity will last decades longer than their six-packs.
>>
>>26998967

What have you done with that knowledge? Are you in a promising career? Are you making good money? If the answer is yes, then yes I would agree you've made a better investment. But if it hasn't really gotten you shit then I'd stick with muscles.

I'm guessing you're a speed reader right? I am to. I used to love reading when I was a kid. I read so much teachers were concerned for me since it's all I would ever do at recess. Wish I kept on reading.
>>
>>26998967
This is the right thing to do but when it's put out in words it looks so fedora
The ideal person reads a fuck ton but doesn't tell anybody and keeps their knowledge for when it's handy
>>
>>26998585
Lol no you dont. I bet your faggot ass thought that was an ""alpha"" comeback
>>
>>26998936
There is literally no drawback to fitness and being in shape
>>
>>26997822
>These kids put their heart and soul into being the best athlete they can be

I've met some athletes that are really cool people first and just so happen to love the game or their fitness.

Most that I meet however have inflated egos, expect to get things with no effort, and think they are hot shit. It's especially funny to watch them adjust to life after high school.

Almost nobody gives a shit about how good you used to be at. Unless you were innovative or one of the best there ever was, if you stop playing the sport, your efforts are mostly irrelevant
>>
>>26998967
>I've read an average of one book a day
Slow down Tai Lopez, you're making it about the numbers instead of actually absorbing and analyzing the book.
>>
File: STAL-1002.jpg (87 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
STAL-1002.jpg
87 KB, 600x600
>>26997822
I'm 5'4 with extremely narrow shoulders. My wrists have a circumference of 5 inches.

I went to the swimming pool with normies enough times to know that getting some muscles wouldn't change a damn thing at best, at worst it would make me look absolutely ridiculous when standing next to a 6'5" ottermode Chad.
>>
>>26999045
>tired
>sweaty
>have to autistically count calories and eat shit food every day
>>
>>26999003
>What have you done with that muscles ? Are you in an athletic career? Are you dating a 9/10 qt? If the answer is yes, then yes I would agree you've made a better investment. But if it hasn't really gotten you shit then I'd stick with reading.
>>
>>26997986
>dude i'm genetically blessed but my genes are shit
If that's what you get from minimal effort then you got some good genes
>>
File: 1423322291501.jpg (856 KB, 2589x3551) Image search: [Google]
1423322291501.jpg
856 KB, 2589x3551
>>26997822
>retards thinking Chad = muscles: The thread
sage
>>
>>26999092

Being at the gym for two hours and eating healthy will get you definition. That's minimal effort to me.

Maximum effort would be tracking calories, lifting even more weight, taking supplements, and eating at a surplus.
>>
>>26999003
I have no money, no car, no house, no mortgage, no insurance, no wife, no kids, no investments, and all my possessions fit in a backpack. The understanding I've gained from a lifetime of study has convinced me that "success" is a mug's game. I want more from life than physical comfort. As a result I've had an exciting, adventurous, terrifying, lonely life I wouldn't trade for the wealth of Croesus.

And yes, I can speed-read, but generally don't. Speed-reading will give you the gist of what one is reading, but nothing of the style. I read for pleasure as well as knowledge. The more one reads, the faster one becomes at reading; I can read a book in about three or four hours these days without speed-reading.

>>26999026
I don't walk around boasting about my intelligence. In fact, I took a cue from Socrates and dress like a bum, with a big, shaggy, untrimmed beard. It gives one a serious advantage to look stupid. The sort of people I've spent my life fighting have serious class prejudice, so much so that they often refuse to believe their own senses when I beat them at their own game. They underestimate me over and over again because they simply can't bring themselves to believe that someone who looks like a bum has outmanoeuvered them -- again.
>>
>>26998284
>being so desperate to prove that other people are wrong
>>
>>26997822
being chad is litteraly luck
>have a socially perceptive brain
>not stupid but not to smart
thats just the brain
>have right genes to have muscle
>have right genes to motivate self to get muscle
>have right genes so that no conditions that hinder excersize (asthama)
>have right genes to allow extended excersize
ok not gene stuff
>be born in a populated neighbourhood, or at least a short walk from everyone
>go to primary, secondary and uni/college with the same people
>be not poor
>have parents that have the "let them find there own way" mentality
>have parents that take you and get you interested in sports the minute they cu the umbilical cord
>be in the right place at the right time to experience things with friends
ok backs to genes- face this time
>as symetrical as possible
>average ears
>average nose
>no acne/spots
>has a nice smile
>has a firm but nice brow
>has hair that falls in a decent way
>have hair colour that complements skin and eyes
>have manly jawline
>ABSOLUTEY NO double chin
>actual head is not to tall so obvious huge forhead
body
>decent metabolism so not skinny but not fat
>able to get muscley
>non- feminine hips
>strong legs
> intimidating body stance

thats all i can think of. you're welcome.

its litterally luck
>>
>>26999056
You're right, of course. In recent years I've slowed down a bit as I've started to understand that knowledge can actually get in the way of understanding. As Schopenhauer put it, it's better to have a small library of well-thumbed, well-understood books than a vast library of books read once and not truly grasped.

The Tao Te Ching talks a lot about the value of emptiness: cups are made of clay or glass, but it's the void inside which makes them useful to us. I've spent decades filling myself up only to realize that it's the empty spaces where I have no expectation and no pre-existing prejudice where my judgement is keenest.
>>
>>26998845
Thanks for responding, started month ago, i go to the gym twice / trice a week, doing full body workout, and my diet is to eat as much quark as i can, just to respond with my info :) wishes of luck and determination to you :D
>>
>>26999226

>have right genes to motivate

Are you fucking retarded?

>have no conditions that hinder exercise

I literally have asthma which is why I stay away from cardio as much as I can and focus on lifting. If I'll do cardio I'll focus on swimming since it doesn't make me cough as much.

>have right genes to allow extended exercise

its called willpower
>>
>>26999289

If you're a skinny guy just eat A LOT. Best advice I can give you. I would look so much better if I actually made an effort to eat more.
>>
>>26999045
The fitness industry is a meme is there any good reason to get a gym membership and buy Mr. Schlomo protein powder when you can exercise at your house, the park,etc...?
>>
>>26997822
Because it's antithetical to their world view. They assume they cannot succeed through effort (which is based on their fear of failure) so therefore no one else must have tried either.
>>
>>26999311
Gonna stick to it
>>
>>26999291
>having right genes to motivate
how the brain is structured, dummy
>have no conditions that hinder excersize
i mean muscle building ones dummy
>see top
>>
>>26999331

Oh yeah. Learn how to Deadlift and Squat properly as soon as you can, and hit every muscle group twice a week but give them 48hrs to rest.
>>
>>26998094
most of us are 4's and 5's
>>
>>26999291
>>have right genes to allow extended exercise
A girl that i knew back in school had a congetinal back problem, she could a really small amount of phisycal exercise because of it, it had something to do with the pressure that builds up on your spine or something like that

>>26999324
>muh poor man's psychoanalysis
>muh 'neckbeard' memes
Any more assumptions?
>>
>>26997986
>>26997822

Dude, fuck off.

I'm average-looking, don't work out, and get laid plenty. I just know how to talk. I get where you're coming from, but your attitude is annoying as shit. Do you seriously think you're the only well-adjusted person here? The people who are actually hopeless virgins are just going to cry and post pictures of Pepe. If they're going to change, they will; nobody wants or needs your pseudo-inspirational bullcrap.
>>
File: 1456984170551.jpg (31 KB, 498x482) Image search: [Google]
1456984170551.jpg
31 KB, 498x482
>>26997822
Why does everyone on this board think chairs have had everything handed to them on a silver plater? Do you not realize how much physical work chairs put into being the best? When I was in highschool the chairs who were on the track or football team would leave 4 hours later than everyone else because they had practice afterschool. These chairs put their heart and soul into being the best athlete they can be yet the fucking chairs on here would rather pretend that they just magically developed a six pack because they don't want to take responsibility for their underdeveloped lumbar support. If you don't put any effort into looking good, why should any tables take you seriously? You're all pathetic.

template
>>
>>26999451
I'm fat, ugly, have a huge, shaggy, untrimmed beard -- and get hit on all the time by women whom my friends regard as way out of my league. Why? Because I'm confident, have my own unique sense of style, and have a lifetime of broad, unusual, and interesting experience to make me an intriguing conversationalist. There's no reason being a "4 or 5" has to be a deal-breaker.
>>
>>26999549

He's just stroking his own ego. It's pathetic.
>>
>>26997822
>/fit/ continues to misinterpret the Chad meme
Look dude, it's really fucking simple.
>Chad is born
>He has a good upbringing
>Is able to capitalize said upbringing through his interactions with other people
>Chad enjoys life
>Chad enjoys sports because he feels good and his friends play with him
>Chad keeps getting better and better JUST BY DOING WHAT HE LIKES AND NOTHING FUCKS HIS SHIT UP
>Chad is ubermench because he enjoyed what he did and everyone loves him
Now give me your best sob story about zyzz or some other faggot that was a lazy Chad.
>>
>>26999598
cool

not everyone is the same

confidence cannot be created out of thin air, i can't just decide to be confident one day
>>
>>26999598
>I'm ugly
No you aren't.
>>
I don't. I think Chads are upstanding individuals. It's their normalcy that prevent them from truly sympathizing.
It's also women's fault that they get all that attention which should be spread better.

Staceys are just awful in every way. They don't have to work they just live on what they were given.
>>
File: JustMe.jpg (80 KB, 407x391) Image search: [Google]
JustMe.jpg
80 KB, 407x391
>>26999672
>confidence cannot be created out of thin air, i can't just decide to be confident one day
Yes. Yes it can. In fact, that's the ONLY way it works. One day you simply stop caring what anyone else thinks. Genius is not something you're born with; it's something one develops. It requires existential courage, yes, but anyone can begin doing it at any time.

>>26999701
Yeah? Pic attached is me. I dare you to tell me that I'm not ugly.
>>
>>26997822
Chad has nothing to do with looks, it just means a sexually active male. A sexually active normie.
>>
>>26999755
>>confidence cannot be created out of thin air
>Yes. Yes it can
no, it cannot

>One day you simply stop caring what anyone else thinks
shut UP, holy FUCK
>>
>>26999755
I don't think that's you, but that's St James in the background.
>>
>>26999665

You only think that because everything I'm saying applies to you. I've literally insulted by genes in looks in half my post yet somehow I'm stroking my ego?
>>
>>26997822
That's why every single kid that did sports became a pro athlete, right?
ayy lmao
>>
>>26999598
I'm sorry man, you see during my formative years i got fucked really hard by the universe/God/Parents/Destiny and that kept piling up inside my head making me a shy kid who wanted to die at the age of 10 years old, then came another event that fucked me over like a thousand tentacle monsters, i wasn't the only one who got fucked my dad also got fucked, so where did he put his frustations?
On me, the dumb little shit who had integrate in a different school where everyone thought that 'nigger' behavior was the way to go.
Now tell me where the fuck was i supposed to develop any kind of confidence, self esteem, 'style'(sarcastic cunt shouldn't be a style, even though it suits a lot of people)
Now i don't want your pity, buuut i want 6ou to understand that even though i stopped giving a fuck about others, i have nothing to contribute i only have shit, sad shit and alcoholic sad shit
>>
File: 100967226_afdff6c6f1.jpg (71 KB, 500x331) Image search: [Google]
100967226_afdff6c6f1.jpg
71 KB, 500x331
>>26999803
Yes, it is me. Lurk moar. I've outed myself here many times. I'm a well-known radical labour organizer who is frequently in the media. And that's Windsor in the background. Which I know, because I live here, and that photo is from a newspaper article about me and the union I'm helping to organize.

Pic related: Also me.
>>
>>26999856
>has political influence
>thinks that we are on the same level
But you think everyone's equal but right here you can see that we are not equal and never will be.
So give it some thought
>>
>>26999755

I'm: >>26999549.

Took my years to learn how to be confident. Nobody wakes up in the morning and "decides" to stop caring. I had to do a lot of work, step outside of my comfort zone, and be placed into novel situation after novel situation before I got to a point where I genuinely and within reason did not care what others thought about me.

Let me reiterate: it has taken YEARS. It took one year to go from being a high school autist to getting a kiss, then another year and a half before I could get laid and find a girlfriend. Two years after that, where I am now, I don't mind rejection and am pretty much my own person.

That's four years.

Just shut the fuck up already, OP.
>>
>>26999755
try being an ugly white washed darkskin.
>>
>>26999908
>Novel after novel situations
While you were doing a political thing?
How can you be so fucking dense?
>>
>>26999849
Your experience is not unique. I grew up with abuse and was on the street by 17. I've lived with social anxiety and severe and untreatable clinical depression all my life. The difference is that I haven't spent time feeling sorry for myself. Whenever I got knocked down to the canvas, I climbed back up and kept throwing punches. I've been homeless many times over the 48 years of my life. I have severe and life-threatening medical conditions and I'm going slowly blind from a rare form of glaucoma. I guarantee you that I've had it at least as bad as you have.

I'm not telling you this to build myself up as some kind of superman, but to show you that literally *anyone* can make the existential choice to stop being a victim. It doesn't take money or intelligence or experience. Just a willingness to declare, "Today will be different," and then make it so.

I'm not going to lie; it takes a huge amount of courage to let go and fly your freak flag, to stop caring whether anyone calls you crazy or deluded, and pursue your own idiosyncratic genius. But if you can do so, and pursue it even when things are dark and lonely and scary, you will come out the other end strong and appealing to others. It's true you won't be conventionally attractive -- I'm sure not -- but you'll have what's regarded as "charisma," a larger-than-life personality which fascinates people.
>>
File: 1457112413628.jpg (96 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
1457112413628.jpg
96 KB, 960x540
>>27000018
Normie platitudes: the post
>>
>>26999944

What the fuck are you even talking about?

>While you were doing a political thing?

This doesn't even make sense. Is English your first language?
>>
File: Mayday.jpg (80 KB, 321x355) Image search: [Google]
Mayday.jpg
80 KB, 321x355
>>27000065
Do I look like a fucking "normie" to you?
>>
>>26997822
Holy christ, what the fuck is the name of the girl?
>>
>>27000125
Yes. Is this a trick question?
>>
File: rally.jpg (81 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
rally.jpg
81 KB, 640x480
>>27000160
I'm fat, ugly, have a huge, untrimmed beard, and I wear a fucking *fedora*. Is it even possible for me to be less "normie"?
>>
>>27000245
You literally look like every normie's designated fat friend with a big beard, and your devil may care attitude solidifies that.
>>
>>26999667
Pretty much this
>>26997822
What percentage of athletes will play in the NCAA? How about in pro sports? You're an idiot if you don't understand the role genetics play in athletics
>>
>>27000245

You look like a shitty hipster who watched too much Sons of Anarchy.

Serious question (you wont answer it, but I'll try) - why do you keep coming here and posting the exact same shit over and over? These kids aren't you. They're not going to be you. They're suburban millenial retards who have been left clueless and afraid by 90's / 00's helicopter parenting.

I'm an oldfag - I get you, I get where you come from, and I get how you've become who you are. These kids aren't going to get you or want to be you or believe they can change in the way you do.
>>
>>27000275
I give up. You clearly want to mope around self-indulgently in your own misery. Well, wish granted. Go to your misery with my blessing. For those who would rather take big, loud, crunchy, juicy bites out of life, follow my advice: make the existential decision that today, right now, this very minute, you will make different choices, that you will stop being afraid of the consequences and dare to take chances by pushing your challenge lines.

>>27000327
Because I've spent my entire life empowering the powerless. I organize the homeless, the destitute, the mentally ill, the abused, people who have had their faces shoved into the shitpile their whole lives. I've *seen* how people can transform their lives simply by refusing to be afraid any more, by standing up and fighting back. All it takes is a recognition that there's not much left to lose, and to the courage to wager one's life on a roll of the dice. And the amazing thing is that it ultimately doesn't matter how the dice fall; the willingness to roll those does is transformative. That's where the magic happens. If you can encourage a person to pick up those dice and throw them, everything else just begins to flow downhill from there, picking up momentum all on its own.
>>
>>27000439
>You clearly want to mope around self-indulgently in your own misery.
I was waiting for you to pull this line. Thanks for doing it so soon and not wasting my time.
>>
>>27000439
>fine, be miserable then!
Not him, but why are you normies so predictable?
>>
>>26997822
>le only chads lift and betas don't lift which is why they're losers XDDD
have you ever been to /fit/?
>>
>>27000018
>I'm not going to lie; it takes a huge amount of courage to let go and fly your freak flag, to stop caring whether anyone calls you crazy or deluded, and pursue your own idiosyncratic genius. But if you can do so, and pursue it even when things are dark and lonely and scary, you will come out the other end strong and appealing to others. It's true you won't be conventionally attractive -- I'm sure not -- but you'll have what's regarded as "charisma," a larger-than-life personality which fascinates people.
I'm not like you though, i don't have that drive to do some 'empowering the poor' kind of deal, all i want is to embrace this primal urge to hunt and fight.
>>
>>27000439
>Because I've spent my entire life empowering the powerless.
This is the key to progress: organizing people into a group. Since you've made a career out of doing this, how would you propose people in this forum organize themselves into a supporting fraternity?

Would it be a good idea to occupy rental dwellings in close proximity together? Create a robot neighborhood?
>>
>>26997822
>Why does everyone on this board think chads have had everything handed to them on a silver plater?
Chads are tall, handsome, white guys. You can't earn any of those things, although you can marginally improve your looks by lifting weights but even still that doesn't compensate for being nonwhite, short, and/or ugly.
>Do you not realize how much physical work athletes put into being the best?
Most Chads aren't the best athletes though, the outstanding majority of athletes in the major professional sports in the US are nonwhite. When we speak of Chads generally we are not talking about the Tom Bradys and Michael Phelps of the world who most of us will never interact with.
>When I was in highschool the kids
I played basketball in High School, do you know how few High School players will actually go on to play in the NCAA? It's genetics, there's a reason the most dominate player in the NBA' s dad was also an NBA player.
>If you don't put any effort into looking good, why should any girl take you seriously?
We've pretty much all conceded body doesn't mean shit if you do not have the height or the looks to go with it.This is where you tell me about your 5'3 friend who works out and is ugly but pulls regular 9s
>>
>>27000439

You're a fucking cunt.

On one hand you demand people be like you and on the other you demean them when they're not and point this out to you.

You claim to be intelligent and yet cannot see that your personality has driven who you are and have become and you simply cannot expect other people to change because it worked for you - and arguably it didn't - your life is pretty shitty.
>>
>>27000595
>primal urge to hunt and fight
Okay, so why don't you? Go out to a bar and pick a fight with some drunk frat bro. It's easy. I've done it. What's the worst that can happen? You get your ass kicked and maybe arrested and spend a night in the drunk tank. Is that worse than a lifetime of regret and disappointment? Take a chance! Who knows, maybe you'll discover that you *enjoy* fighting. I did. Once you've taken a few shots to the head, it stops being scary. You'll turn into one of those sauntering bad-asses who have the confidence to spit in a man's eye with a laugh and not a care for the repercussion.

>>27000645
I've often wondered why they don't. It would solve a lot of problems people here are constantly complaining about, like "normie" roommates who don't get them or pushy parents. Plus it's a lot cheaper for a half-dozen people to pool their money and rent a house together than for each to rent their own apartment.
>>
File: Thoreau2.jpg (69 KB, 300x376) Image search: [Google]
Thoreau2.jpg
69 KB, 300x376
>>27000683
My personality is what I've made it. I *chose* to be who I am. As you chose to be you. If you don't like the person you are, then start making the decisions the person you want to be would make -- and you'll *become* that person.

I'm not telling people to be me, I'm showing people that I'm proof *anyone* can make the existential decision to stop being afraid. I'd wager heavily that I am fatter, uglier, poorer, unhealthier, hairier, and live with higher levels of clinical depression than anyone else in this thread. The only "special" thing about me is that I decided I would rather live with failure and disaster than regret. Anyone can make that decision. Anyone. Even you.

And my life is precisely as shitty as I've chosen to make it. I could have played it safe, lived a small and inoffensive life of material goods and physical comfort, and regretted it all my days. To quote Thoreau, "Cold and hunger are my friendly to my nature than those methids which men have adopted and advise to ward them off."
>>
>>27000688
>What's the worst that can happen?
Get shanked and turn into another number on the homicide statistics, South-american robot
>>
>>27000842
So? You could walk out your door and get hit by a bus tomorrow. You measure your risks. I smoke a pipe. I've smoked a pipe for 20+ years. I love my pipe. I understand that it could give me cancer, and if I should get cancer one day from smoking it, I won't beat my chest and ask why. I'll know why. I chose to roll the dice and crapped out because I judged the small pleasures my pipe gives me to be worth the risk.

If you truly want to experience the thrill of the hunt, then take a chance. Pick a fight and live with the consequences, whatever they may be. Sure, you could die. But you have to weight that against the absolute certainty that you absolutely WILL die anyway one day. Roll the dice, robotfriend. Don't live with regret.
>>
>hard work
>not steroids to max gains
>>
>another fag making a 'tough guy' inspirational thread on fucking /r9k/ of all places
please stop. there's one of these every other week.
>>
>>27000817
>I did it so anyone can do it
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Survivorship_bias
>>
>>27000973
No, see, that's just it, the result of all that dice rolling doesn't matter. I've failed many, many more times than I've succeeded. It's not whether you win or lose your gamble which matters, but your willingness to roll those dice. The courage it takes to take your life in your hands and conciously, existentially *choose* what to do with it, to stop being a victim of circumstance and manifest your Will, will transform you utterly. You needn't take my word for it. TRY it. Screw up up your courage to the sticking place and dare to follow your passion where it leads you, even if it's into folly or madness or evil.

"Life is truly known only to those who suffer, lose, endure adversity and stumble from defeat to defeat." -- Ryszard Kapuscinski
>>
>>27001092
Sounds like the definition of insanity. Go ahead, keep doing the same thing over and over again and experiencing failure and defeat time and time again.
>>
>>27001144
I will, thank you. I don't need it, but it's nice to have your blessing. The question you need to ask yourself is, is my lusty insanity really worse than your helpless, grey ennui?
>>
Everything is luck based retards. That's the way the universe works. You're mom and dad didn't meet? You wouldn't be born. Your dad was someone else? You would be born with different genes. Your family moved when you were young? Maybe you made friends with a popular kid during middle school and became popular in high school. The atoms of the universe didn't align to facilitate life on earth? Humanity wouldn't exist.

Literally everything is based on something out of your control.
>>
God dammit you don't have to be Chad to get a girlfriend. Yeah you should exercise but don't let being a little bit out of shape or being thin stop you (though still, workout) from trying with girls

If you do decide to, don't lift for girls, lift for yourself. You'll feel so much better about it for doing it for your health and your self esteem rather than "OH FUCK IF I DON'T GET A BODY LIKE A GOD DAMN GREEK GOD I'LL DIE ALONE AND A VIRGIN" because honestly you shouldn't be lifting with that mentality
>>
>>27001179
What's point are trying to make?
>>
File: 1420848290485.png (214 KB, 407x357) Image search: [Google]
1420848290485.png
214 KB, 407x357
>>27001092
>try
>fail
>try again
>fail again
>try again
>fail again
>repeat hundreds of times with no success
>fast forward 60 years
>laying on my deathbed, alone and miserable
>"my life was awful and every single failure increased my feelings of worthlessness, inadequacy, and despair, but at least I don't have any regrets!"
>>
>>27001220
Women won't look at me, so how am i supposed to attract them?
>>
>>27001179
Luck is the only magic in this universe. Inexplicable, can't be reliably harnessed. Those who have it can become powerful as all fuck and those cursed by it will forever wallow in filth.
>>
>>27001231
The point is that complaining about the luck that chads have is ridiculous considering everything is luck based. It would be complaining about existence in general.
>>
>>27001241
Sure. Sounds good to me. Honestly, I'd rather have a lifetime of struggle and failure than never have tried. But if you need something more from life, you should remember that the more often you roll the dice, the greater the likelihood that you'll win. I've had a lot of failure in my life, but I've also had some pretty spectacular successes too. And often enough, even the failure led to new opportunities.
>>
>>27001275
Well, how are your social skills? Your posture? Are girls friendly when you talk to them?
>>
>>27001307
>Sounds good to me.
Because you haven't experienced it and never will.
>>
>>27001241
Hey look, this wanker has a time machine and can see the future.

With that mentality you have already set yourself up to fail, you feel comfortable because you can fail and if you're that negative about it then you will fail...unless you really are 80 and on your death bed.
>>
>>27001338
im pretty sure most chads can't ask out models
>>
If having good genes is the keys to sex, then why are all you faggy inferior (mentally and genetically) cunts on this earth?
>>
>>27001339
I'm 25 years old and have never succeeded in anything in my life. The trajectory is set. I can see where I'm going to end up. No time machine required.
>>
>>27001338
I'm confused. What am I being accused of lying about?
>>
>>27001361
T H I S

U N I Q U E
>>
>>27001364
You soft motherfucker. 25? You think that's it? I'm 22 and only starting to get my life on track.

You're just a weakling. Don't breed if you give up a few years after your balls have dropped (assuming you have any, cuc k )
>>
>>27001370
It's easy to say "a lifetime of failure with no successes sounds good to me!" when you've already succeeded. You know you'll never be in that situation, so you can say whatever.
>>
>>27001361
Never heard of the concept of gene mutation?
>>
>>27001409
If that's the case then why bother passing on your genes if it'll more than likely (giving the amount of beta fag men out there - much like yourself) turn out to be an inferior breed?

At least within a generation we;ll have lost weaklings like yourself.
>>
>>27001241
>repeat hundreds of times with no success
and not once you stopped and said "Maybe I'm doing something wrong, I should try another tactict."
Also if you failed multiple times and you still didn't improve at all then you were really a worthless human being.
>>
>>27001409
>gene mutation is the result of every single robot here
lmao no
>>
>>27001312
>how are your social skills?
Shitty
>Your posture?
Good
>Girls friendly?
Kind of, but then they get bored so yeah

>>27001454
Wow, that's rude
>>
>>27001454
>try new tactic
>fail
>try another new tactic
>fail
Now what?
>>
>>27001404
Wait. Seriously? You're accusing me of not having a lifetime of failure? I have no money, no car, no mortgage, no investments, and no family. All my possessions fit in a single backpack. I live in a bare, concrete, unfinished basement in the century-old building of what used to be a factory. I have no fridge, no stove, and no bath or shower; I have to take sponge baths in the sink. I've been homeless more times than I can count. I'm also going slowly blind from a rare form of glaucoma called pigmentary dispersion syndrome. By most people's measure, my life is a colossal failure. And I wouldn't have it any other way. Even when the media was calling me an extortionist or claiming that I was mentally unhinged, I continued to push forward because I didn't care what anyone else thought.

I've experienced a dozen lifetimes' worth of failure, and still I wouldn't do a thing differently. The quality in a man is not in how he deals with success and plenty, but in how he deals with adversity and failure.
>>
>>27001523
Tell me first what you are actually 'trying' towards?

When you say you've been trying your whole life, what have you been trying to achieve exactly?
>>
>>27001485
Maybe not gene mutation but both of your parents could be hot as fuck. Then you're born with your mothers jawline and hips, your fathers hairiness and cheekbones and wind up looking like a mess. Or maybe you inherit an ugly nose that skipped a generation. Maybe your dad was smart and your mum was dumb and you inherited her intelligence.

Random chance can really fuck up your genes.
>>
>>27001562
Why then do you people always bang on about genetically superior males and how your genes mean you will not breed, but you never address this 'fact' that you could easily (and seemingly more likely) end up as some mutant despite your forebearer's genes being 'superior'?

Why bother breeding if there's a time bomb there?
>>
Everyone here was raised in the "everyone get's a trophy" generation

In the interest of preserving self-esteem, teachers, parents and the media taught children that they were all special snowflakes. If you failed at school, than it was the teachers who got into trouble. Not you. Competition was discouraged. Everyone was a winner. You were taught some people were just faster than you, or smarter than you, or stronger than you. And the only way to achieve true equality is to bring those who were better down to your level.

And the kids who were raised like this brought that mindset into adulthood.
If someone has a better body than you, it's 'genetics'.
If someone has more money than you, it's 'privilege'.

And that's what years of indoctrination led to. The creation of this bizarre concept of 'privilege'.

No one is denying that some people may have it easier in some aspects of their lives, or that some people may get a leg up in one area. But what millenials did was take that concept of privilege and turned it into something twisted and damaging.

"privilege" for the millenial discounts all personal effort or responsibility. Privilege creates a sense of nihilism and a lack of drive. Privilege fosters hatred and distrust of successful people instead of admiring and wanting to emulate them.

Of all the things that are causing angst and failure amongst our generation, the dangerous concept of 'privilege' is the chief cause.
>>
>>27001655
Lol look at this faggot,
>we are all born equal all that matters is how hard you try
>>
File: file.png (333 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
file.png
333 KB, 640x360
>>27001655
>If someone has a better body than you, it's 'genetics'.
>If someone has more money than you, it's 'privilege'.
good job not mentioning face

>one of the most influential factors in having a successful life
>literal dice roll
>>
>>27001702
this, the lies are coming to an end.
>>
>>27001655
>easier in some aspects of their lives
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wealth_in_the_United_States#Income_distribution

It doesn't matter how hard you work to get the trophy if you're competing against a Lebron James
>>
>>27001642
I'm not everyone, I'm just one guy with one opinion who was replying to >>27001361.
>>
>>27001655
>If someone has a better body than you, it's 'genetics'.
If someone is taller than you, it's 'genetics'
If someone has a better face than you, it's 'genetics'
If someone is white and you are not, it's 'genetics'
>>
>>27001719
now you're getting it. lmao im a fucking normie but it's the same shit everywhere. robots think they're so special but they're just fucking failed normies, they even think like them in every way. it's the same shit at the gym with chads
>lmao that faggot's so fucking weak
or
>lmao that faggot crusin on test
>>
File: 1457314127446.jpg (11 KB, 240x239) Image search: [Google]
1457314127446.jpg
11 KB, 240x239
>>26999098
>Not wanting to date Senator Armstrong who's on the top.
>>
>>27001655
It's too late. You are literally on a message board against female sex privs.
>>
>>26997896
then shut the fuck up about all that chad support ranting.
you aren't a typical chad stereotype, just someone who works out you useless piece of shit.
>>
>>26997986
hahahha
dude go post that shit on /fit/ and try to compete there, not on r9k. in fact, it really impresses no one here.
>>
>>27001789
>they even think like them in every way
nobody is exempt from basic biology

you are programmed to hate ugly people

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halo_effect
>>
It is LITERALLY impossible to get a cute girlfriend if you're fat and they are off limits if you don't have anything other than an Adonis body who lifts every fucking day

Prove me wrong

You fucking need to lift if you want to be loved

You can prove me wrong fat guys get no one and if they do they get hambeasts that isn't even attracted to him and she isn't attracted to him

FUCKING LIFT AND BECOME A DOMINANT ALPHA MALE FOR THAT QT

TAKE THE RED PILL

Prove me wrong!
>>
>>27001791
>implying women have good taste when it comes to men
>>
>>27002251
>implying we do too
We'd fuck a bitchy and mean woman as long as she's hot and she'd want it
We would fuck Regina George
>>
>>27002004
>no responses
Proves me right, all women are like that and are more shallow
Fat fucks and skinny twigs either stay alone or get cucked
Only guys with Greek god bodies get girls that stay

Prove me wrong
>>
>>26997822
Because Chad is a repressed homosexual fantasy that the people of this board have.
>>
>>27002004
Fuck off retard
I'm fit and my ex gf left me for an obese minimum wage working loser
You don't understand shit
And either do i
>>
>>27003091
she's either obese herself or she's using him
he's being cucked, there is not a single girl in this earth that finds fat attractive
>>
>>26997822
You don't have to be athletic to be attractive you fucktard. Many people have received their lives on a silver platter by their parents having superior genes and money. Get a fucking clue before you talk shit
>>
OP = pretty much the truth

granted they do have genetic superiority in height advantage & therefore naturally skinnier, and look better when bulking since a bigger frame, but yeah getting in shape takes a LOT of effort
>>
File: The Wannabe.jpg (76 KB, 325x658) Image search: [Google]
The Wannabe.jpg
76 KB, 325x658
>>26997986
Literally pic reIated
>>
>>26998650
that guy on the second column bottom row be like 'i wanted to go all super saiyan you feel me'
>>
>>26997822

real chads don't need to "lift" or workout.

FACE IS EVERYTHING
>>
>>26997868

This. You can work as hard as you want, but if you don't have an innate talent for it, you aren't going to be the best.
>>
>>26999066
I love shibayanrecords
Thread replies: 175
Thread images: 23

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.